Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13416471

Subject: "Canceling Shia Leboof like Kellz? FKA says he was abusive" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 12:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Canceling Shia Leboof like Kellz? FKA says he was abusive"

and guess what? Dude is going to give all the right answers and show empathy for all those he abused. Will that change how you view him? He sounds like a real POS. The fuck is up with not letting a woman look a waiter in the eye when giving an order?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/arts/music/fka-twigs-shia-labeouf-abuse.html

Just after Valentine’s Day in 2019, the musician FKA twigs was in a car speeding toward Los Angeles. At the wheel was her boyfriend, the actor Shia LaBeouf. He was driving recklessly, she said in a lawsuit filed on Friday, removing his seatbelt and threatening to crash unless she professed her love for him.

They were returning from the desert, where Mr. LaBeouf, the star of “Transformers,” had raged at her throughout the trip, FKA twigs said in the lawsuit, once waking her up in the middle of the night, choking her. After she begged to be let out of the car, she said he pulled over at a gas station and she took her bags from the trunk. But Mr. LaBeouf followed, and assaulted her, throwing her against the car while screaming in her face, according to the suit. He then forced her back in the car.

The gas station incident is at the heart of the lawsuit that says Mr. LaBeouf, 34, abused FKA twigs physically, emotionally and mentally many times in a relationship that lasted just short of a year. Her aim in coming forward, she said in an interview, was to explain how even a critically acclaimed artist with money, a home and a strong network of supporters could be caught in such a cycle.

“I’d like to be able to raise awareness on the tactics that abusers use to control you and take away your agency,” FKA twigs, 32, born Tahliah Debrett Barnett, said.

Mr. LaBeouf responded Thursday to the concerns raised by Ms. Barnett, and a second former girlfriend who has accused him of abusive behavior, in an email that broadly addressed his conduct.

“I’m not in any position to tell anyone how my behavior made them feel,” he said in an email to The New York Times. “I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalizations. I have been abusive to myself and everyone around me for years. I have a history of hurting the people closest to me. I’m ashamed of that history and am sorry to those I hurt. There is nothing else I can really say.”

The lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, says that Mr. LaBeouf knowingly gave Ms. Barnett a sexually transmitted disease. It accuses him of “relentless abuse,” including sexual battery, assault and infliction of emotional distress.

Mr. LaBeouf and his representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the lawsuit.

“I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalizations,” Mr. LaBeouf wrote in an email to The New York Times. Responding to specific accusations in another email, he wrote that “many of these allegations are not true.”Credit...Mark Blinch/Reuters

Karolyn Pho, a stylist who is another of Mr. LaBeouf’s former girlfriends, described similarly tumultuous experiences to The Times, some of which are also outlined in the lawsuit. Once, the suit says, he drunkenly pinned her to a bed and head-butted her, enough that she bled. Afterward, she began to grapple with the idea that he was abusing her. “So much goes into breaking down a man or woman to make them OK with a certain kind of treatment,” she said in an interview.
Presented with a detailed account of the claims that the women made against him, in interviews and subsequently in the lawsuit, Mr. LaBeouf, responding in a separate email, wrote that “many of these allegations are not true.” But, he continued, he owed the women “the opportunity to air their statements publicly and accept accountability for those things I have done.”

He added that he was “a sober member of a 12-step program” and in therapy. “I am not cured of my PTSD and alcoholism," he wrote, “but I am committed to doing what I need to do to recover, and I will forever be sorry to the people that I may have harmed along the way.”

Mr. LaBeouf has a long history of turbulent behavior. He has been arrested several times on charges that have been dismissed, including assault and disorderly conduct, according to newspaper reports and public records. In 2015, strangers recorded video of him arguing with his girlfriend at the time, the actress Mia Goth, telling her, “This is the kind of thing that makes a person abusive.” After the men recording Mr. LaBeouf gave him a ride, he told them: “If I’d have stayed there, I would’ve killed her,” according to the video.

Ms. Barnett said Mr. LaBeouf would squeeze or grab her to the point of bruising. But she did not go to the police, she said, first out of a misguided concern about harming his career, and later because she thought her account would not be taken seriously, and it would be futile.

FRANK BRUNI: A less conventional take on politics, cultural milestones and more from
Though many states have laws that treat gender-based, sexual or domestic violence as a civil rights violation, tort suits of the kind Ms. Barnett is pursuing, with a daunting account of painful moments, are relatively uncommon; most often, allegations arise amid divorce or custody proceedings, or while seeking orders of protection. But there has been a slight uptick in civil claims since the #MeToo movement, amid more attention on the complex nature of abuse, said Julie Goldscheid, a law professor at CUNY Law School who studies gender violence and civil rights.

Three women die each day at the hands of their abusers, according to the National Organization for Women. The pandemic has exacerbated dangerous situations by forcing partners to stay without interruption in close quarters, law enforcement officials said, and hotlines around the world have reported an increase in calls for

In the lawsuit, Ms. Barnett describes how she met Mr. LaBeouf in 2018, when she was cast in “Honey Boy,” a mostly autobiographical film he wrote, and they started dating after the movie wrapped. The early days of their relationship were marked by his “over-the-top displays of affection,” she says in the lawsuit, which helped earn her trust.

In an abusive relationship, there’s often a “honeymoon phase,” as some experts call it, that builds intimacy and sets a benchmark for how happy the romance could be. It serves as a powerful lure; though flashes of bliss may remain, they are meted out through increasingly controlling demands and impossible standards of behavior.

In the lawsuit, Ms. Barnett and Ms. Pho said that Mr. LaBeouf did not like it if they spoke to or looked at male waiters; in an interview, Ms. Barnett said she learned to keep her eyes down when men spoke to her. She also stated in the suit that Mr. LaBeouf had rules about how many times a day she had to kiss and touch him, which he enforced with constant haranguing and criticism.

Mr. LaBeouf convinced Ms. Barnett to stay with him in Los Angeles, she said, rather than move back to London where she and her professional circle lived. It was a step toward her isolation, she said. And he would often say that her creative team used her, a message that eventually led her to doubt them.
But living with him became frightening, she said. The lawsuit says that he kept a loaded firearm by the bed and that she was scared to use the bathroom at night lest he mistake her for an intruder and shoot her. He didn’t let her wear clothing to bed, and would spin a trifling disagreement — over an artist she liked and he didn’t, for example — into an all-night fight, depriving her of sleep, the suit says.

The situation came just as she was completing what became her most critically lauded album, “Magdalene.” Ms. Barnett said she found herself in stasis, struggling to fulfill her professional duties, and confounding her friends and colleagues. “Twigs is always the driving force behind her career — always a step ahead of everyone else,” said her longtime manager, Michael Stirton. “This was an extreme change in her personality and character.” The album’s release was delayed multiple times, and a tour was rescheduled at great cost, Mr. Stirton said, as Ms. Barnett receded. “I could speak to her,” he said. “But I couldn’t reach her.”

As Ms. Barnett grew more isolated, she said she felt as though her safety nets were unraveling. The gas station incident had happened in public, she said, and no one stepped to her aid; an early attempt she made to tell a colleague was brushed off. “I just thought to myself, no one is ever going to believe me,” she said in an interview. “I’m unconventional. And I’m a person of color who is a female.”

Slowly, with the help of a therapist, she began to strategize her exit. While she was packing to leave in spring 2019, Mr. LaBeouf turned up unannounced and terrorized her, according to a sworn statement from a witness, her housekeeper, in the lawsuit. When Ms. Barnett wouldn’t leave with him, the statement says, he “violently grabbed” her, picked her up and locked her in another room, where he yelled at her.

Escaping him began to seem “both difficult and dangerous,” the lawsuit says. And even as she grew in resolve, she felt overwhelmed, she told her therapist, in an email The Times has reviewed. Though she had the means, it took several attempts for Ms. Barnett to extricate herself, she said in an interview. And it was only afterward that she realized how broken down she had become.

“The whole time I was with him, I could have bought myself a business-flight plane ticket back to my four-story townhouse in Hackney,” in London, she said. And yet she didn’t. “He brought me so low, below myself, that the idea of leaving him and having to work myself back up just seemed impossible,” she said.

In her lawsuit, Ms. Barnett said she plans to donate a significant portion of any monetary damages to domestic-violence charities. “It was actually very expensive, and a massive undertaking of time and resources, to get out,” she said in an interview.

“What I went through with Shia was the worst thing I’ve ever been through in the whole of my life,” she said. “I don’t think people would ever think that it would happen to me. But I think that’s the thing. It can happen to anybody.”

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I literally stopped giving a fuck what he was gonna say...
Dec 12th 2020
the non apology apologies of abusers evolve every year
Dec 12th 2020
      Lol...that shitty apology DLC
Dec 13th 2020
i really get under your skin, don't I?
Dec 12th 2020
For the abuse? For sure.
Dec 12th 2020
Because Legs needs to make it about r kelly being done wrong
Dec 12th 2020
fuck him
Dec 12th 2020
I didn't know they were dating in 2019
Dec 12th 2020
      yeah, she had a role in his movie Honey Boy (2019)
Dec 14th 2020
I haven't seen a shia lebouf movie since like 2011
Dec 12th 2020
look at what the money has done to you
Dec 14th 2020
One of the easiest cancels ever.
Dec 13th 2020
FKA Twigs stay on a white boy. She prolly identifies as white.
Dec 13th 2020
not sure what this has to do with the post but point tooken
Dec 13th 2020
lol
Dec 14th 2020
I honestly didn’t know who she was before this post
Dec 13th 2020
mistermaxxx?
Dec 13th 2020
lmao!
Dec 13th 2020
Yikes bro
Dec 13th 2020
I honestly thought he was doing satire
Dec 14th 2020
What he did was wrong. Twigs stay glued to a white boy tho.
Dec 14th 2020
      please jump in a hole
Dec 14th 2020
      explain how any of that is related to her getting abused.
Dec 14th 2020
           It don’t she love some white boys tho. She’ll get lumped for a taste...
Dec 14th 2020
WTF???? Lmao. Incel state of mind stay poppin on OKP
Dec 14th 2020
*adds name to list*
Dec 14th 2020
This place is wild
Dec 14th 2020
Singer Sia also...
Dec 13th 2020
I hope she wasn’t married and tried to claim he tricked her into cheat...
Dec 13th 2020
      because her hypothetical husband is the first thing you think of
Dec 14th 2020
      What? Lol
Dec 14th 2020
           she said she was conned into cheating
Dec 14th 2020
                lol, bro you fooling right now? The second paragraph...
Dec 14th 2020
                     when I read adulterous relationship I expect someone to be married
Dec 14th 2020
                          wouldn't her saying he claimed he was single indicate
Dec 14th 2020
                               could be.. but it didnt sound like it when i read it
Dec 14th 2020
                                    RE: could be.. but it didnt sound like it when i read it
Dec 14th 2020
                                         but legs hates women and can't read
Dec 14th 2020
what the fuck does his shitty behavior have to do with Kellz?
Dec 14th 2020
nah he's going to expose us as hypocrites
Dec 14th 2020
dude is fucking weird
Dec 14th 2020
To be fair his father made him bat shit crazy
Dec 14th 2020
      The movie Honey Boy is about his childhood
Dec 14th 2020
Trash. Dude has been trash. "But but but he was in..." Sorry. Trash.
Dec 14th 2020
Dude trash yet Twigs jumped at the chance to get that white meat.
Dec 14th 2020
      RE: Dude trash yet Twigs jumped at the chance to get that white meat.
Dec 14th 2020
      it's you. you're the worst.
Dec 14th 2020
           No I’m not
Dec 15th 2020
                Her getting abused is disturbing.
Dec 15th 2020
                I didn’t say that. I just saw her pattern for white boys. That’s it.
Dec 15th 2020
                     I know a girl like this in real life...it's not that deep
Dec 15th 2020
                          Black women get angry when black men date white girls is that weird?
Dec 15th 2020
                b. you're a loser. end.
Dec 15th 2020
                     Okp’s recycled insults. Your winning
Dec 15th 2020
                          it's not an insult.
Dec 15th 2020
                               Same dude that laughs at Jaguar. Now you scoldin me.
Dec 16th 2020
                                    which isn't true and it's not scolding.
Dec 16th 2020
                                         In all honesty you’re the real loser scary thing is you don’t realiz...
Dec 16th 2020
                                              why weren't you being honest before
Dec 16th 2020
                                                   You a real scum bag type too. Lowest of the low. God help you
Dec 16th 2020
                                                        are you being honest now or nah
Dec 16th 2020

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I literally stopped giving a fuck what he was gonna say..."
In response to Reply # 0

by the time I made it through this sentence...
“I’m not in any position to tell anyone how my behavior made them feel,”
Man, get your ass out of here. There's only one way abuse would make a person feel...like shit!

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 11:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "the non apology apologies of abusers evolve every year"
In response to Reply # 1

like they get a software update or some shit.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 09:22 AM

9. "Lol...that shitty apology DLC"
In response to Reply # 8

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35865 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 08:04 PM

2. "i really get under your skin, don't I? "
In response to Reply # 0

parroting some shit i said in another post in you FIRST SENTENCE LOLOLOL

you really hang on my every word and I love to see it.

and fuck Shia...I hope Twigs gets the support and healing she needs.

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly

Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20759 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 08:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "For the abuse? For sure."
In response to Reply # 0

I don't get the comparison to R Kelly tho lol

----------

IG @erichrigonan

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 11:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "Because Legs needs to make it about r kelly being done wrong"
In response to Reply # 3
Sat Dec-12-20 11:25 PM by Rjcc

and somehow that means legs has been done wrong by extension

which justifies how shitty he feels about himself.

the actual people who've suffered because of r kelly's actions, or shia's actions, or people who are victims of exploitation and violence, don't matter beyond whatever legs can do to make this about himself and how bad he feels every day.

shamus
Member since Oct 18th 2004
4465 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 09:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "fuck him"
In response to Reply # 0

but his shittyness isn't news

wishing the best to twigs and any of his other former partners that want to speak out

--
the untold want by life and land ne'er granted
now voyager sail thou forth to seek and find

Heinz
20759 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 10:51 PM

5. "I didn't know they were dating in 2019"
In response to Reply # 4

I swear he was on one of the late night shows saying he was engaged to some white chick

He is fucked up, the shit I read he did to Twigs is nutty. He came off accountable but almost passive aggressively just because he is owning his past and past trauma. Shit doesn't work that way.

----------

IG @erichrigonan

mind_grapes
Member since Nov 13th 2007
957 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 07:05 PM

42. "yeah, she had a role in his movie Honey Boy (2019)"
In response to Reply # 5

which is about his fucked up childhood, in which Shia plays his own dad. Pretty great acting performances. But after watching it, I'm not at all surprised he is an abusive asshole like his dad

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Sat Dec-12-20 11:23 PM

6. "I haven't seen a shia lebouf movie since like 2011"
In response to Reply # 0

I understand that you need to frame this in a way that makes you a victim, but maybe we could focus on the uh, actual victims here.

The3rdOne
Charter member
9105 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 02:33 PM

37. "look at what the money has done to you"
In response to Reply # 6

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 10:18 AM

10. "One of the easiest cancels ever."
In response to Reply # 0

81 DUN
Member since Feb 10th 2009
1674 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 03:41 PM

11. "FKA Twigs stay on a white boy. She prolly identifies as white."
In response to Reply # 0

White celebs prolly pass her around like nothin. She wack anyway... her music is trash and she don’t do it for me in the look department.

Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18115 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 08:04 PM

13. "not sure what this has to do with the post but point tooken"
In response to Reply # 11

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10145 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 01:38 PM

36. "lol"
In response to Reply # 13

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 08:26 PM

14. "I honestly didn’t know who she was before this post"

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 09:56 PM

15. "mistermaxxx?"

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 11:35 PM

17. "lmao!"
In response to Reply # 15

Hitokiri
Charter member
22106 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 11:50 PM

18. "Yikes bro"

"Shia Labouf abused FKA twigs"

"well she's not even fine to me."

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 09:42 AM

24. "I honestly thought he was doing satire"
In response to Reply # 18

81 DUN
1674 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 09:43 AM

25. "What he did was wrong. Twigs stay glued to a white boy tho."
In response to Reply # 18
Mon Dec-14-20 09:45 AM by 81 DUN

Sad actually. You know that industry is a boys club and mainly a white mans club. The sad truth is she gettin ran through by them white boys and it was Shia turn and he took it way too far by hurting her. A train is one thing but getting beat up is gonna have you on the news

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 09:54 AM

26. "please jump in a hole"
In response to Reply # 25

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 12:30 PM

33. "explain how any of that is related to her getting abused."
In response to Reply # 25

I'm missing the connection.

and folks wonder why women keep this shit to themselves for 20-30 years.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

81 DUN
1674 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 10:19 PM

44. "It don’t she love some white boys tho. She’ll get lumped for a taste..."
In response to Reply # 33

Even after gettin smacked up she still all about them white boys

Bambino Grande
Member since Mar 14th 2019
965 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 04:38 AM

22. "WTF???? Lmao. Incel state of mind stay poppin on OKP"

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35865 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 10:18 AM

27. "*adds name to list*"

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly

Nopayne
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
52628 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 12:02 PM

31. "This place is wild"

---
Love,
Nopayne

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 04:28 PM

12. "Singer Sia also..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://people.com/music/sia-claims-shia-labeouf-pathological-liar-conned-her-into-adulterous-relationship/

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Sun Dec-13-20 10:26 PM

16. "I hope she wasn’t married and tried to claim he tricked her into cheat..."
In response to Reply # 12

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 02:27 AM

19. "because her hypothetical husband is the first thing you think of"
In response to Reply # 16

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 09:11 AM

23. "What? Lol"
In response to Reply # 16

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 11:14 AM

28. "she said she was conned into cheating"
In response to Reply # 23

and then the link discussed how she was married and Shia read his love letter at an awards show on some weirdo shit.

so I wondered if she was in a relationship when she was conned by Shia.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 11:22 AM

29. "lol, bro you fooling right now? The second paragraph..."
In response to Reply # 28

she says she was conned into an adulterous relationship, because he claimed that he was single.

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 11:27 AM

30. "when I read adulterous relationship I expect someone to be married"
In response to Reply # 29

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 12:28 PM

32. "wouldn't her saying he claimed he was single indicate"
In response to Reply # 30

that he was married?

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 12:39 PM

34. "could be.. but it didnt sound like it when i read it"
In response to Reply # 32

and since they brought up her husband I wondered if she was married at the time.

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 04:29 PM

40. "RE: could be.. but it didnt sound like it when i read it"
In response to Reply # 34

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-ellen-degeneres-show-shia-labeouf-said-his-private-wedding-to-mia-goth-was-streamed-live-without-his-knowledge.html/

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 04:32 PM

41. "but legs hates women and can't read"
In response to Reply # 40

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 03:02 AM

20. "what the fuck does his shitty behavior have to do with Kellz?"
In response to Reply # 0

like cant shitty people exist in their own right? You sound mad Kellz got cancelled.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 03:54 AM

21. "nah he's going to expose us as hypocrites"
In response to Reply # 20

because, y'know, we're all shia lebouef superfans over here.

go mack
Member since May 02nd 2008
4020 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 01:27 PM

35. "dude is fucking weird"
In response to Reply # 0

He's got a bunch of just random weird ass tattoos like Missy Elliot on his knee. Didn't he start off as a Disney kid? Seems like 1/5 Disney kids go fucking batshit later on.

Heinz
20759 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 04:27 PM

39. "To be fair his father made him bat shit crazy"
In response to Reply # 35

but that is def not an excuse if all this shit turns out to be true, which based on his past behaviour and the fact he admits to most of it, it doesn't look good. So yeah, fuck him.

Whenever I see him in interviews and shit, he always makes me uneasy. Like he's a second away from snapping on people.

----------

IG @erichrigonan

makaveli
Charter member
16303 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 08:12 PM

43. "The movie Honey Boy is about his childhood"
In response to Reply # 39

Not making excuses for him, but his childhood was messed up. I’m not aentap health professional, but he comes off as a severely damaged human being.

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 03:25 PM

38. "Trash. Dude has been trash. "But but but he was in..." Sorry. Trash. "
In response to Reply # 0

------------------
One Hundred.

81 DUN
1674 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 10:21 PM

45. "Dude trash yet Twigs jumped at the chance to get that white meat."
In response to Reply # 38

Don’t know who is worse her or him

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 10:35 PM

46. "RE: Dude trash yet Twigs jumped at the chance to get that white meat."
In response to Reply # 45

>Don’t know who is worse her or him

You.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Dec-14-20 10:35 PM

47. "it's you. you're the worst."
In response to Reply # 45

81 DUN
1674 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 12:20 PM

48. "No I’m not"
In response to Reply # 47
Tue Dec-15-20 12:22 PM by 81 DUN

I don’t hit or abuse women. I just see it as disturbing behavior on her part.

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 12:38 PM

49. "Her getting abused is disturbing."
In response to Reply # 48

Are you saying that who she likes is causing to her to get abused?

81 DUN
1674 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 07:11 PM

50. "I didn’t say that. I just saw her pattern for white boys. That’s it."
In response to Reply # 49

She got abused no one deserves that. I can still call out her obsession with white boys and I can also see it as problematic.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 07:22 PM

51. "I know a girl like this in real life...it's not that deep"
In response to Reply # 50
Tue Dec-15-20 07:22 PM by bentagain

White mom
Black dad...never a presence in her life
Growing up, all of her male examples are white men from her mom's side of the family
= dates white dudes as an adult
It's really not that deep...and completely weird that you are hung up on that, TBH

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

81 DUN
1674 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 07:40 PM

52. "Black women get angry when black men date white girls is that weird?"
In response to Reply # 51
Tue Dec-15-20 07:46 PM by 81 DUN

Are you calling black women weird?!??!!! I’m not even angry about it, I just see what’s goin on. You gotta go and call folks names.
I have friends who only date Asian women that shit is strange to me and yes I call them out... “dame you love them Asian ho’s” it’s natural. Y’all gotta start crying over a comment. Do you know her or something?

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 08:52 PM

53. "b. you're a loser. end."
In response to Reply # 48

81 DUN
1674 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 09:44 PM

54. "Okp’s recycled insults. Your winning"
In response to Reply # 53

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Dec-15-20 11:21 PM

55. "it's not an insult."
In response to Reply # 54

81 DUN
1674 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 01:18 AM

56. "Same dude that laughs at Jaguar. Now you scoldin me."
In response to Reply # 55

It’s clowns like you that got her losin her mind on YouTube. You don’t defend her like you fightin for Twigs. But that’s okp

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 02:46 AM

57. "which isn't true and it's not scolding."
In response to Reply # 56

you're a loser. you got a problem with that, then stop. shit has nothing to do with me and what I do or don't do.

81 DUN
1674 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 01:49 PM

58. "In all honesty you’re the real loser scary thing is you don’t realiz..."
In response to Reply # 57

Sad actually to see such a toxic person like yourself. Waste of a life. Hoping you get it right.

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 04:01 PM

59. "why weren't you being honest before"
In response to Reply # 58

why should I trust that you're being honest now? it doesn't make any sense.

81 DUN
1674 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 04:28 PM

60. "You a real scum bag type too. Lowest of the low. God help you"
In response to Reply # 59

I don’t need no one like you giving any kind of opinion.

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Wed Dec-16-20 06:36 PM

61. "are you being honest now or nah"
In response to Reply # 60

Lobby General Discussion topic #13416471 Previous topic | Next topic