Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13407058

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Tue Oct-06-20 11:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Some of the responses are just head scratching
Oct 07th 2020
To wha
Oct 07th 2020
Just venting
Oct 07th 2020
Is this about the Tulsi post?
Oct 07th 2020
      Korgs!!!... fucking Korgs!!!... *throws steel folding chair*
Oct 07th 2020
      Huh?
Oct 07th 2020
Fucked around and forgot I don't like my MIL
Oct 07th 2020
Yesterday was a lot
Oct 08th 2020
      I think MIL’s do that on purpose
Oct 08th 2020
      We got five days to clean up and my wife is ROUND.
Oct 08th 2020
      I suggest the following....maybe can turn it into comic relief for you.....
Oct 08th 2020
These “I don’t watch football” people are annoying
Oct 07th 2020
What percent of people do you think boycotted football?
Oct 07th 2020
are those people still around?
Oct 07th 2020
FWIW I "only" watch the Eagles, and occasional SNF and playoffs
Oct 07th 2020
RE: FWIW I "only" watch the Eagles, and occasional SNF and playoffs
Oct 08th 2020
I don't watch football = I quit social media
Oct 08th 2020
i didnt help a lady the other day
Oct 08th 2020
Did you check the bag to see if her name or addy is anywhere?
Oct 09th 2020
      i didnt stop
Oct 09th 2020
I got married on Monday
Oct 08th 2020
congrats!
Oct 08th 2020
Thank you
Oct 08th 2020
Congrats! nm
Oct 08th 2020
Thanks
Oct 09th 2020
Congrats!
Oct 09th 2020
Thanks
Oct 10th 2020
Word.
Oct 12th 2020
      Thank you
Oct 12th 2020
I think someone spiked the republican party punch
Oct 09th 2020
It's less contagious when ingested through disgestion
Oct 09th 2020

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 07:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Some of the responses are just head scratching"
In response to Reply # 0

some WWE shit

Shit is sad.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 12:58 PM

2. "To wha"
In response to Reply # 1

zzz

@geahuwine

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 01:14 PM

3. "Just venting "
In response to Reply # 2

Ain’t saying no names

Niggas know tho.

All that tuff talk and tuff typing is hilarisad.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:09 PM

5. "Is this about the Tulsi post? "
In response to Reply # 1

The adults in the party have spoken

some folks just gravitate towards mindless populism. Lol at you expecting serious replies to folks like Reaction and Vex

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:17 PM

6. "Korgs!!!... fucking Korgs!!!... *throws steel folding chair*"
In response to Reply # 5

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:28 PM

7. "Huh? "
In response to Reply # 5

Ain’t no one thinking about that damn Tulsi post. Lmao

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 01:30 PM

4. "Fucked around and forgot I don't like my MIL"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Oct-07-20 01:31 PM by MEAT

Spent the previous 4-5 years with her around, but since COVID hit, all I've had to hear from her was on facetime occasionally.

But she's been in the house for a week now to help when thing number two comes and ... it's a lot.

Even more so because I've never had her in our house before, not for an extended period of time.

And it's not that she gets on my nerves like that, I can tolerate her.
But she's a person that I actively dislike and I struggle because I just don't live a life where I've had to keep the peace with people I dislike.
She's cool towards me. But she's kind of a shitty and selfish person and that rubs me so wrong.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

MEAT
22257 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 08:37 AM

13. "Yesterday was a lot"
In response to Reply # 4

I finished work, went to the kitchen, quickly stepped in water ... there's been a lot of water on the floor since she got here. I had mentioned it to my wife yesterday and ended up mopping three times that day ...

Grandma comes in "what are you cleaning up, you drop something" and I just bit my tongue, told her there was water on the floor and that I had already mopped three times that day.

She went back outside, and I did some cleaning.
I went upstairs for like five minutes and she must've come in during that time because when I tell you that during that time she had put something in literally every place I cleaned, I say that without exaggeration.

I had moved a box by the door, in it's place were a pair of shoes from her
I moved my kid's bike to the garage, grandma had put a separate pair of shoes there
I had cleaned off the dining room table of my daughter's stuff, grandma had put some of her papers on the table, in two seating positions
And there were crumbs on the floor.

What in the entire fuck am I supposed to do with that?

------

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 08:50 AM

14. "I think MIL’s do that on purpose"
In response to Reply # 13

I remember when we bought a Kureg and we were hype and my MIL pulls out the old coffee machine from the back of the closet to use it.

Even tho she has a Kureg at home.

My wife snapped...lol.

MEAT
22257 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 09:07 AM

16. "We got five days to clean up and my wife is ROUND."
In response to Reply # 14

I don't have time for game games. Since she's come into the house she's doing 75% of the cleaning my wife was doing but adding double the mess.

It's so far been a disaster.

------

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 08:59 AM

15. "I suggest the following....maybe can turn it into comic relief for you....."
In response to Reply # 13

Take pics with your phone of all this random insanity....
Create a photo log with brief narrative and just see how long it takes to really turn into something substantial...revisit that shit and just laugh at the absurdity of it all....

(*note, that this is more for me than you, because I've experienced similar, but I figured i'd put it out there lol....*)

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:31 PM

8. "These “I don’t watch football” people are annoying"
In response to Reply # 0

Mostly because I know these assholes still watching.

Yet somehow they think saying it over and over to people is supposed to mean something.

How you on a football site bragging about how boring it is now and how you can only watch your team. You want a cookie?

———

My kids miss school and that shit makes me sad. Wish they could go. The school they went to closed so it’s going to be interesting when they go back.

MEAT
22257 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:39 PM

9. "What percent of people do you think boycotted football?"
In response to Reply # 8

Because you bang hard on the boycotters.

------

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 02:42 PM

10. "are those people still around?"
In response to Reply # 8

i guess im kind of like that with the nba bubble. i couldnt get into it. my team didnt even make it in the bubble so im sure thats part of it. i thought i would watch more when the playoffs started, nah. when the first round ends..nope. did start watching some here and there since. ive mostly missed the finals. maybe tuning in at the beginning or end of a game.

i think the timing is just off, i dont expect to be watching the finals in october. im pretty sure i would have watched in june.

ive been into the nfl. the fake fan noise tricks me sometimes lol i dont watch every game but i hardly ever did.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Wed Oct-07-20 05:08 PM

11. "FWIW I "only" watch the Eagles, and occasional SNF and playoffs"
In response to Reply # 8

>How you on a football site bragging about how boring it is now
>and how you can only watch your team. You want a cookie?

But telling folks you don't do something is just goofy. I don't watch baseball at all, but I don't remember ever going up to baseball fans on some "baseball sucks! why y'all even watch this shit?"

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 07:18 AM

12. "RE: FWIW I "only" watch the Eagles, and occasional SNF and playoffs"
In response to Reply # 11

>But telling folks you don't do something is just goofy. I
>don't watch baseball at all, but I don't remember ever going
>up to baseball fans on some "baseball sucks! why y'all even
>watch this shit?"

This is the frustrating part. It’s fine if you don’t watch. But don’t go on sports sites and football sites to tell people how you don’t watch because it’s “boring” or how you are maturing and find it archaic. That’s just weird and really makes me believe it’s a fucking lie.

will_5198
Charter member
63109 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 08:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
22. "I don't watch football = I quit social media"
In response to Reply # 8

so never

--------

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 04:18 PM

17. "i didnt help a lady the other day"
In response to Reply # 0

i was driving and on the side walk a lady on a wheel chair went over a drain and a bag that was hooked to the chair fell off. this happened right as i was passing.

im not sure there was a safe spot for me to stop and the time it took me to realize that she probably didnt notice took me a decent distant away. still there was no reason i couldnt have turned around.

i feel bad. a couple of days later i was driving on the same street and the bag with stuff still in it was still there.

most people would have stopped right?

flipnile
13575 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 09:09 AM

23. "Did you check the bag to see if her name or addy is anywhere?"
In response to Reply # 17

Anything with her name on it is a clue. Might make her day if it was returned and contained valuables.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 09:12 AM

24. "i didnt stop"
In response to Reply # 23

you could just tell it was still full of stuff when i drove by. kind of surprised no one had picked up while walking by. im pretty sure a lot of people walk that same path every day.

Vector
Member since Jan 05th 2006
16356 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 04:53 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
18. "I got married on Monday"
In response to Reply # 0

Mrs Vector and I tied the knot in Edinburgh. We were really lucky with the weather and dodged all that Covid-19 could throw at us.

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 04:58 PM

19. "congrats!"
In response to Reply # 18

Vector
16356 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 04:59 PM

20. "Thank you"
In response to Reply # 19

:-)

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Thu Oct-08-20 08:37 PM

21. "Congrats! nm"

---

But hell, what do I know?

Vector
16356 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 04:31 PM

27. "Thanks"
In response to Reply # 21

tonywashington
Charter member
23582 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 07:55 PM

28. "Congrats!"

-T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"rick ross got old african woman swag" (c)nayaa

Vector
16356 posts
Sat Oct-10-20 10:27 AM

29. "Thanks"
In response to Reply # 28

flipnile
13575 posts
Mon Oct-12-20 08:41 AM

30. "Word."

Congrats, brother.

Vector
16356 posts
Mon Oct-12-20 01:40 PM

31. "Thank you"
In response to Reply # 30

flipnile
13575 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 12:04 PM

25. "I think someone spiked the republican party punch"
In response to Reply # 0

All these mofos catching that SARS-Lite at once...

MEAT
22257 posts
Fri Oct-09-20 12:08 PM

26. "It's less contagious when ingested through disgestion"
In response to Reply # 25

Saliva and stomach acids would break it down.

------

Lobby General Discussion topic #13407058 Previous topic | Next topic