Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13402039

Subject: ""And they're going to die, they're all going to die"" Previous topic | Next topic
MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Tue Sep-01-20 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""And they're going to die, they're all going to die""

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1300618323810541568

It's not only the Democrats it's the media, the fake news. The news is so fake like I told you with the mayor where they make him look like it's a great unity thing where actually they were cursing at him, they would've done big numbers on him but they don't show that. They just show the mayor standing with these very tough thugs.
And uh, he was gone.
Okay
They saved him.
But, NBC shows it like it's unity with the people. I don't get it, I don't know why they're doing it. And I say, I will say this, at some point I will not be president.
Hopefully that'll be in five years from now, but I will not be president.
And they're going to die, they're all going to die.
Can you imagine if they had to cover sleepy Joe Biden, it won't be much fun. But much more importantly our country would go to hell, our stock markets would crash as sure as you're sitting there, we will have problems like you've never had.
But if you take Kenosha and you take other parts of the country, that aren't even talked about, I could show you things that we've done to stop this kind of things that's happening in Portland and happening in Chicago, and happening in other placdes.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
We elected a freaking lunatic
Sep 01st 2020
Damn
Sep 01st 2020

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79605 posts
Tue Sep-01-20 11:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "We elected a freaking lunatic "
In response to Reply # 0

I actually wouldn’t be shocked if the rest of the world created a covid consipiracy just to get this dude out of office because Americans are too gotdamn dumb to vote him out of office if the economy remained “good”

I know.. I know..

but this dude is fucking crazy. I’m sure world leaders are scared crazy of 4 more years of this nut.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5188 posts
Tue Sep-01-20 01:20 PM

2. "Damn"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Sep-01-20 01:25 PM by Lurkmode

Every time I see something from that interview it's worse than the previous clip.

---------------------------
Signature

Lobby General Discussion topic #13402039 Previous topic | Next topic