Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13398529

Subject: "Did anyone else order the physical copy of the Jay Elec?" Previous topic | Next topic
spirit
Charter member
21432 posts
Tue Aug-11-20 01:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Did anyone else order the physical copy of the Jay Elec?"

Everybody line up and kick me, I ordered it. Unsurprisingly, there were delays in mailing it out (shocker!). I think I ordered in spring and it was delayed until late August. I said "forget it, give me my money back" and they gave me most of my money back but kept three bucks because they said my order included a "non refundable" digital album" which...I did not order. U Music is supposed to be servicing customer complaints. They take a week to respond to each email and it's a different (person? AI?) every time. No word on if I get my three bucks back, but at this point I can just keep copy/pasting "I never ordered a digital album, please refund the rest of my money" until I trip some algorithm and they actually do it LOL

(I didn't order a digital album though...I only ordered a physical because physical CDs sound better than MP3s...smh)

Peace,

Spirit (Alan)
http://wutangbook.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
You got finessed
Aug 11th 2020
$3 DOLLARS!!! you gonna spend $10 dollars of your time to get
Aug 11th 2020

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Tue Aug-11-20 01:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "You got finessed"
In response to Reply # 0

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Tue Aug-11-20 01:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "$3 DOLLARS!!! you gonna spend $10 dollars of your time to get "
In response to Reply # 0

that money back.

Good luck.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13398529 Previous topic | Next topic