2. "My mom just told me over Duo that it looks like I don't comb my hair!" In response to Reply # 0
I mean granted - it is frizzy as hell, but damn. I comb my hair twice a day in fact. Once a night when I am wrapping it and once in the morning when I am combing the wrap out. She said I'd be better off wearing two ponytails than wearing my hair like this and that wrapping is for people who have relaxers.
♥ Inescapably Me ♥
"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)
- Going to be interesting seeing what direction he takes the company in... hopefully it’s a good fit. Time to dust off the resume and update my portfolio just in case.
- We are refinancing the house to a 10 year mortgage. Higher mortgage bill but we are saving 40k in interest.
- Kids aren’t going to daycare. It’s going to be a bit stressful for my wife but we can’t take that risk right now. Our daughter turns 5 in September and we were going to try and get her tested so she could start kindergarten this year but covid threw a wrench in that shit.
- My 3 year old refuses to poop on the toilet. She’s in hide and dump mode right now. It’s frustrating but I know you can’t force it.
**************** TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*
20. "gonna see my sister, mom, niece and nephew finally" In response to Reply # 0
my sister finally got called back to work so before she starts she decided to drive across texas to visit my brother and i. we all pretty much stay in hour houses. i think we will mostly just spend our time at my brothers house while theyre here. still risky but cant say im not excited.
very last minute but im with it. seeing my other nephew as well. only missing my brother from SC. went ahead and gave myself a haircut last night. i think it was the quickest one ive done and i think it turned out pretty good.
if only my car stereo didnt give out yesterday this would be a pretty perfect weekend lol