Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13395865

Subject: "What's your mask game like?" Previous topic | Next topic
Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 04:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What's your mask game like?"

do you have different kinds of masks for different things?

cloth, surgical/disposable, face shield?

do you have trouble with foggy glasses?

do you wear a mask when you're walking on the street? in your car, etc..

if they're cloth, how often are you washing them/rotating?

are you an anti-masker?

i mainly rock the cloth ones. I have maybe 6 of them. I mostly used bandanas when this first started but they're apparently not very effective... sometimes i still use them if i know i'm just walking on the street though.

I have a couple N95s. a couple unused and one bagged sealed up with some time left on it, i've mainly only used it for my mom when we had to visit an urgent care and an ICU

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
mostly rocking disposable ones from work
Jul 27th 2020
I have 3 types
Jul 27th 2020
The guy in the neck gaiter gets real confident in camouflage gray. nm
Jul 27th 2020
      Trust - I buy COLORFUL ONES
Jul 27th 2020
sis n law keeping a brother nice with all my teams
Jul 27th 2020
i forgot my brother gave me a cowboys one
Jul 27th 2020
      yea ive got Raiders and Lakers ones
Jul 27th 2020
An assortment of custom cloth masks and neck gaiters
Jul 27th 2020
Yeah, I have different ones for different occasions
Jul 27th 2020
RE: eyeglass fog / car
Jul 27th 2020
90% feels pretty good for a neighborhood
Jul 27th 2020
      condolences, man.
Jul 27th 2020
           thanks!
Jul 31st 2020
same as mynoriti, if I have multiple places to go
Jul 27th 2020
      That makes a ton of sense
Jul 27th 2020
I have a โ€œThe Maskโ€ mask.
Jul 27th 2020
I have a gang of them, N95, cloth, paper disposal, neck gaiters, I have....
Jul 27th 2020
RE: What's your mask game like?
Jul 27th 2020
I only use cloth ones.
Jul 27th 2020
Can't bring ourselves to wear masks walking in the neighborhood
Jul 28th 2020
๐Ÿ‘€
Jul 28th 2020
way overpriced, plus..
Jul 28th 2020
plus de la soul is better
Jul 28th 2020
Devo too
Jul 28th 2020
Jul 28th 2020
you ever just forget to put it on?
Jul 28th 2020
never. I have forgotten my phone a bunch of times
Jul 28th 2020
was weird feeling like the anti-mask guy for a minute
Jul 28th 2020
Happened on Sunday
Jul 29th 2020
I have about three cloth ones from here:
Jul 28th 2020
looking for something that will cover my long-ish beard
Jul 28th 2020
ok james harden
Jul 28th 2020
stop hatin
Jul 29th 2020
Neck gaiters should work.
Jul 29th 2020
re: glasses - dish soap!
Jul 29th 2020
Aug 01st 2020
Let's see...
Aug 02nd 2020

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 04:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "mostly rocking disposable ones from work"
In response to Reply # 0

we get 4 a day. i use two through out the day to be safe. they also give us 50 masks every month or so.

i do have a few cloth ones at home that i was using before work started giving us masks. I think I have two KN95 masks as well.

i got a pack of scarfs i had bought when i thought i was going to have to make my own lol

when im going to work i dont put on a mask until i get to work. not sure if thats the recommended thing to do or not. i put it on before i get out of my car. same for if im going to a store. kinda a mix after the store or work. sometimes i leave it on until i get home or take it off once i get in the car.

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 04:26 PM

2. "I have 3 types"
In response to Reply # 0

1)KN-95 for when I have to be indoors and share air. https://www.snowjoe.com/products/kn95-protective-face-mask-ce-certified-gb2626-standard-5-pack

2)Blue surgical mask when I have to interact at drive through -mainly for paying park entrance fees - but a few times it was food. Very much like these: https://www.amazon.com/Wecolor-Disposable-Masks-Elastic-Breathable/dp/B0875S5TWF/

3)Neck gaiter for outdoor activities. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086VLK3HV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

dagu
Member since Nov 25th 2005
1650 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 05:34 PM

3. "The guy in the neck gaiter gets real confident in camouflage gray. nm"
In response to Reply # 2

---------------------

http://www.last.fm/user/dagu85

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:34 PM

17. "Trust - I buy COLORFUL ONES"
In response to Reply # 3

No camo.

No skulls.

No flags.

Brightly colored geometrical shapes - think of scrubs at a Children's Hospital.

------------

kingjerm78
Member since Jul 05th 2007
24725 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 05:49 PM

4. "sis n law keeping a brother nice with all my teams"
In response to Reply # 0

--------------------------------

one half of the most dynamic tag team on the net...nappyafro's FROCAST!

http://www.frocast.com
www.nappyafro.com
store.nappyafro.com

mista k5
16414 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 05:51 PM

5. "i forgot my brother gave me a cowboys one"
In response to Reply # 4

definitely didnt expect 2020 would have me happy about a cowboys face mask lol

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:16 PM

8. "yea ive got Raiders and Lakers ones"
In response to Reply # 5

Keep meaning to cop a Dodger logo one

bigkarma
Charter member
7859 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 06:51 PM

6. "An assortment of custom cloth masks and neck gaiters"
In response to Reply # 0

When everything jumped off, I had some creative friends and family that were making masks. So I supported by copping a few. I have some fraternity ones, some anime, and some African patterns.

For you DC comics heads, my son has a half black, half orange Deadshot mask.

I'm awful with keeping up with them, so I ordered some neck gaiters from Amazon. That was the move.

Walleye
Charter member
15522 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:15 PM

7. "Yeah, I have different ones for different occasions"
In response to Reply # 0

My dad works on trade policy and got some masks from "The Vietnamese" which typically means somebody he knows from the embassy. I bring up their provenance because I don't actually know if they're particularly good or not, but I know that Vietnam has apparently done a really good job with COVID so I refuse to do any further research and am just assuming that a functional country that actually took this stuff seriously wouldn't just be handing out shitty masks as gifts.

I wear those any time I may have to interact with people. I'm moving right now, so they got a lot more use as we looked at apartments.

Started off with a bandanna, which was really fun because I *also* bought some blue and white striped overalls and so basically spent May dressed as a train conductor at Disney World.

I also have a neck gaiter that I wear when I have to run some errands where I run a low risk of encountering anybody. I wear that when I go for a run once and awhile, but I have a tough time running with it pulled up over my nose/mouth so lately the preferred move has just been to run at times/places where there's very little chance I'll be within ten feet of somebody.

>do you have trouble with foggy glasses?

Weirdly, not anymore - but I can't think of anything I started doing differently to make it go away. Must have been a subconscious fix?

>do you wear a mask when you're walking on the street? in your
>car, etc..

Yes on the street. Feel like I've got to have something if I'm in anybody's view. I wouldn't want to overstate this and mute the actual important public health benefit, but the gesture seems actually important. I was perfectly fine not giving any thought to whether casual strangers I pass on the street cared whether I lived or died, but now we've got a pretty available shibboleth.

No on the car. My wife is working from home indefinitely (her job literally said "until there is no more pandemic") and we don't have kids and nobody else really likes me so I'm the only person in the car for 99% of its trips and my wife is with me for the other one.

I see more people than I'd expect driving in cars with masks on. Probably got a bit narrow-sighted from the way I use my own car.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:33 PM

10. "RE: eyeglass fog / car"
In response to Reply # 7

>Started off with a bandanna, which was really fun because I
>*also* bought some blue and white striped overalls and so
>basically spent May dressed as a train conductor at Disney
>World.

LOL

>>do you have trouble with foggy glasses?
>
>Weirdly, not anymore - but I can't think of anything I started
>doing differently to make it go away. Must have been a
>subconscious fix?

i found that if you rest your glasses slightly over the mask there's no fog and if its on the skin of your nose they fog up.

>>do you wear a mask when you're walking on the street? in
>your
>>car, etc..
>
>Yes on the street. Feel like I've got to have something if I'm
>in anybody's view. I wouldn't want to overstate this and mute
>the actual important public health benefit, but the gesture
>seems actually important. I was perfectly fine not giving any
>thought to whether casual strangers I pass on the street cared
>whether I lived or died, but now we've got a pretty available
>shibboleth.

Yeah, same. at first i figured no point on the street, but aside from it being mandated now, i agree that the gesture is important. my neighborhood right now is about 90% masks on people walking down the street, it's increased quite a bit, and the more everyone does it, the more everyone does it.

>No on the car. My wife is working from home indefinitely (her
>job literally said "until there is no more pandemic") and we
>don't have kids and nobody else really likes me so I'm the
>only person in the car for 99% of its trips and my wife is
>with me for the other one.
>
>I see more people than I'd expect driving in cars with masks
>on. Probably got a bit narrow-sighted from the way I use my
>own car.
>

sometimes I wear it in the car depending if i'm headed to the store or on errands. I figure the less times I touch it to take it off and on the better. I'm not terribly worried about getting it but i'm terrified of passing it to immune compromised people i care about.

Walleye
Charter member
15522 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:12 PM

13. "90% feels pretty good for a neighborhood"
In response to Reply # 10

>i found that if you rest your glasses slightly over the mask
>there's no fog and if its on the skin of your nose they fog
>up.

I actually tried it when I read this, and you're right. I mean, obviously you're right because you're saying "I found that..." and describing your own experience. But it's also mine now. Funny thing is, I actually do remember making a change that would result in my glasses resting on the mask instead of my skin, but I didn't make it for fog reasons. Rather, I have like 1% too much face for the size mask I have. I think sizing up would be too big, and a few weeks ago I decided it was better to have it hook (weird verb, but whatever) under my chin at a slightly different, higher point so if the mask migrated down at all it wouldn't slide down over my nose.

>Yeah, same. at first i figured no point on the street, but
>aside from it being mandated now, i agree that the gesture is
>important. my neighborhood right now is about 90% masks on
>people walking down the street, it's increased quite a bit,
>and the more everyone does it, the more everyone does it.

Absolutely on that last sentiment. Seems like you've got pretty good coverage wherever you are. DC has been pretty "eh" on the whole issue. My neighborhood is probably like 60-70%, though the city's got a brand new mask mandate and it was ticking upwards even before that so hopefully we'll get better.

On the other hand, I don't know if other cities are releasing neighborhood-by-neighborhood data, but we are and the class/racial component is really hard to miss. It also means that I'm not really sure that people in my very white, mostly wealthy neighborhood whose days are now 100% occupied in ZOOM calls and walking their dogs are going to get the message. I'm not a huge fan of scolding as a public health maneuver (not averse to scolding in general- just don't think it has a strong track record of effectiveness) but that may be what it takes to get people who are socially isolated from this.

But I'm grateful for the mask order.

>sometimes I wear it in the car depending if i'm headed to the
>store or on errands. I figure the less times I touch it to
>take it off and on the better. I'm not terribly worried about
>getting it but i'm terrified of passing it to immune
>compromised people i care about.

Oh, that's a better reason for wearing it in the car than any of my guesses. And same on the immuno-compromised people, though one of my closest friends (T1 diabetes) just moved out of state and my grandmother just died.* So now I'm kind of running out of personalized reasons, but good habits can be for everybody I suppose.

*Not of COVID. She was 104 and went peacefully in her sleep after a long and incredible life. It's sad personally, but incredibly far from a tragedy. I wish everybody were so lucky.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:55 PM

18. "condolences, man."
In response to Reply # 13

>of my guesses. And same on the immuno-compromised people,
>though one of my closest friends (T1 diabetes) just moved out
>of state and my grandmother just died.* So now I'm kind of
>running out of personalized reasons, but good habits can be
>for everybody I suppose.
>
>*Not of COVID. She was 104 and went peacefully in her sleep
>after a long and incredible life. It's sad personally, but
>incredibly far from a tragedy. I wish everybody were so lucky.

My grandma just passed as well. She was my favorite person on earth. Also not covid, but her best friend died of covid while my grandma was in the hospital. I was trying to figure out a way to break it to her, but never had to.

mine was 92 and in good health most of her life which i thought was pretty great. 104 is beyond amazing, man. Cheers to her.

Walleye
Charter member
15522 posts
Fri Jul-31-20 12:28 PM

35. "thanks!"
In response to Reply # 18

>My grandma just passed as well. She was my favorite person on
>earth. Also not covid, but her best friend died of covid while
>my grandma was in the hospital. I was trying to figure out a
>way to break it to her, but never had to.

That's really tough. I'm 41 this year and only now realizing that I don't have any real idea how to emotionally handle people who had been familial authority figures for so long. Just kind of learning on the fly, but I'm also really grateful I haven't had to deal with any difficult stuff like that while I'm learning.

>mine was 92 and in good health most of her life which i
>thought was pretty great. 104 is beyond amazing, man. Cheers
>to her.

It's such a gift. Having those post-90 years be good years is really cool.

Mine was ruled not healthy enough to travel by my mom way back when I got married in 2004, but she lived another sixteen years and even though she was tiny and frail - she was sharp as a tack until the last few months of her life. She was the only person in my family to read my dissertation. The only one I could talk to about writers we love. Honestly, the only one of all of the walleye family that wasn't absolutely brain poisoned by DC.

Ironically, this side topic of "amazing grandmothers" has, in my case, dovetailed with the mask issue because my mom is planning various funeral and remembrance activities and she and my brother are ... how to put this diplomatically ... not taking this pandemic quite as seriously as I'd like.

--Walleye's Dad

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "same as mynoriti, if I have multiple places to go"
In response to Reply # 7

once I have it on in the right spot so my glasses aren't loose or getting fogged, I'd rather not take it off until I'm on my way home

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Walleye
Charter member
15522 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:15 PM

14. "That makes a ton of sense"
In response to Reply # 11

>once I have it on in the right spot so my glasses aren't
>loose or getting fogged, I'd rather not take it off until I'm
>on my way home

I'm pretty fidgety, so I'm not positive that I could effectively apply this principle, but as I said above - it's better than all my other guesses. Stupidest was "1/3rd of all drivers are Uber and are wearing it because they're at work."

--Walleye's Dad

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23882 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:33 PM

9. "I have a โ€œThe Maskโ€ mask."
In response to Reply # 0

For my personal entertainment.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 07:42 PM

12. "I have a gang of them, N95, cloth, paper disposal, neck gaiters, I have...."
In response to Reply # 0

1 with a Velcro opening for a straw lol

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
15. "RE: What's your mask game like?"
In response to Reply # 0

>do you have different kinds of masks for different things?

I have four of them; wife has a friend who makes them, so I'm trying to support. All for everyday wear.

>cloth, surgical/disposable, face shield?

All cloth.

>do you have trouble with foggy glasses?

Fuck yes. And sunglasses when I where them.

>do you wear a mask when you're walking on the street? in your
>car, etc..

Street, yes. Car, no. If I have it on already and am heading to somewhere where I'm going to need to wear it again, I keep it around my neck when driving.

>if they're cloth, how often are you washing them/rotating?

I actually choose my mask to try and make it "match" with what I'm wearing. I probably need to wash them a little more often.

>are you an anti-masker?

Hell no. Especially out here in Cali. I don't think I can go anywhere without wearing one. Including the outdoors farmer's market.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Mon Jul-27-20 08:23 PM

16. "I only use cloth ones."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Jul-27-20 08:25 PM by tariqhu

mostly from etsy.

I like african print or at least a lil kente cloth.

I prefer masks with adjustable straps.

got some from target too, just to have a few extras in car. got a family of 4, so we have to keep a few on deck.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 10:23 AM

19. "Can't bring ourselves to wear masks walking in the neighborhood"
In response to Reply # 0

with the kids....
I just can't..
If we see other folks (which we usually do)...ultimately we'll always end up on the opposite sides of the street...either they'll move or we'll move...

I got a few Proper Cloth brand ones, and a couple of boxes of the disposable blue joints and a neck gaiter.

I'll wear the neck gaiter when biking in to work in the morning....mainly because it filters out the dust and I can cover up my earbuds (which are illegal to wear in both ears while biking in DC)...

I wear the Proper Cloth brand ones during the day while at work....

I use the disposable ones when running errands that require me to be inside (grocery, UPS, etc.)

I still don't wear one while running....tried...but it just doesn't work. I just cross the street, or run in the street if necessary. I run early early mornings, so usually I only encounter 3 or 4 people at most.....

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 04:05 PM

20. "๐Ÿ‘€"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.atcqshop.com/product/Y4TQ21COMBO/we-the-people-atcq-stick-figure-survival-kit?cp=83001_108453

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 04:14 PM

21. "way overpriced, plus.."
In response to Reply # 20

will ship in 4-6 weeks?

damn lol

>https://www.atcqshop.com/product/Y4TQ21COMBO/we-the-people-atcq-stick-figure-survival-kit?cp=83001_108453

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 04:21 PM

22. "plus de la soul is better"
In response to Reply # 21

when i saw an ad for them with no price i was like im down!!!! then i saw the price...eh lol

maybe both for $80 and that would still be too much. not to mention i would want them more to just have them than use them.

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 05:16 PM

24. "Devo too"
In response to Reply # 20

https://ew.com/music/devo-energy-dome-face-shield-coronavirus/

They have their energy domes (flower pot hats) with covid face shields for sale.

------------

soulsike
Member since Jul 20th 2002
2562 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 04:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
23. "RE: What's your mask game like?"
In response to Reply # 0

i've prolly got close to a dozen by now, mostly pretty basic, i haven't gone for fashion or logo yet.

The job (health insurance) mailed out masks to all members and employees (and twice if you're a member and employee). The color is trash, but damn if it's not the most comfortable out of all I own.

I have one with the valves (covered/filtered), but the velcro barely fits around my head, so it's ear pieces only and straps in the wind...

I keep 2-3 in the car at all times, and try to bring one in for washing each trip (with quarantine, i'm not driving all that much, save for coffee on the weekends and grocery pickup).

I want to start doing the logo / pop culture ones, but i have a huge head (TWSS) and don't wanna drop cash on something that's not gonna fit or try to rip my ears off.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 05:50 PM

25. "you ever just forget to put it on?"
In response to Reply # 0

happened at the laundromat last week. its half block away so i was going back and forth, i walked in and started walking towards my machine, people were looking at me weird but not saying anything. But when i go the laundromat I always bring a clorox wipe so i don't have to physically touch the handles. When i realized i forgot the wipe, I also realized i didn't have a mask on and scurried home to get it lol

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 06:56 PM

26. "never. I have forgotten my phone a bunch of times"
In response to Reply # 25

like I'm maxed out in the list of things I can remember when I leave the house or the car and boom

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 07:23 PM

27. "was weird feeling like the anti-mask guy for a minute"
In response to Reply # 26

there was a guy in home depot today without a mask. big bald trumpy looking white dude. i thought he was waiting for someone to say something so he can go off, but his buddy pointed to his face and he's like "oh shit" and put his mask on lol

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Wed Jul-29-20 01:51 PM

31. "Happened on Sunday"
In response to Reply # 25

Parked my car and was walking over to the Farmer's market. Face felt weird for a second, then I looked around and saw everyone wearing masks. I thought, "Oh shit!" and rushed back to the car to get my mask.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

snacks
Member since Sep 15th 2005
5814 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 07:29 PM

28. "I have about three cloth ones from here:"
In response to Reply # 0

https://profoundco.com/

Will probably cop more from them (and in general)

The Brand Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@themonarchbrand
https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/2023071.rss

The Life Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@thewaterpodcast
https://redcircle.com/shows/the-water-podcast

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8050 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 08:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
29. "looking for something that will cover my long-ish beard"
In response to Reply # 0

i shaved it down at the beginning of this thing but i looked awful so i let it grow out again. it's almost down to my clavicle now. i have face masks but the beard pokes out in an unpleasant way, even when i try to stuff it inside the mask. might have to go double bandana on it or a large thick cloth that has been strategically folded

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Jul-28-20 08:18 PM

30. "ok james harden"
In response to Reply # 29

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8050 posts
Wed Jul-29-20 02:20 PM

32. "stop hatin"
In response to Reply # 30

that's my guy though. at one point i had a not awful approximation of his pre-pandemic shorter beard. currently my beard is closer to kendrick perkins, en route to the current harden look

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Wed Jul-29-20 02:29 PM

33. "Neck gaiters should work."
In response to Reply # 29

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

sfMatt
Member since Jun 20th 2002
10383 posts
Wed Jul-29-20 05:39 PM

34. "re: glasses - dish soap!"
In response to Reply # 0

before you go out, rub a tiny amount of dish soap all over the lenses, then wipe clean with your wiping implement of choice (people have all kinds of opinions on what *not* to use, I've found lol)... just wipe it enough that you no longer find the view obstructed in any meaningful way.

No fog for that trip out.

MeshaMeesh
Member since Jan 06th 2014
842 posts
Sat Aug-01-20 04:43 PM

36. "RE: What's your mask game like?"
In response to Reply # 0

In the beginning, my mom swiped some N95 masks from her job because I needed them for dusting, LOL. It worked out for the time, and then we were able to get some more.

Once those were gone, we had to use basic surgical masks. Then, she found KN95s.

She also just bought cloth masks from Etsy but they're thin... and also more difficult to breathe in.

I don't really like cloth masks, BUT I do really want to get masks with album covers. Anybody know if someone makes them?? Ghostface has one for "Supreme Clientele" and it's so dope.

---

https://twitter.com/MeeshUniVerSoul

"She was on that tip about stoppin' the violence
About my people she was teachin' me..."

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Sun Aug-02-20 10:10 AM

37. "Let's see..."
In response to Reply # 0

18 N95 masks
Two face shields
Two pairs of goggles to protect eyes.
8 surgical masks
Two Rendall short cloth masks
Two Rendall lommng cloth masks
I go throw a box of latex gloves every month.

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

Lobby General Discussion topic #13395865 Previous topic | Next topic