Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13380995

Subject: "The Questions: Live Hip Hop Game Show on IG " Previous topic | Next topic
seandammit
Member since May 28th 2003
6522 posts
Mon Apr-27-20 04:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"The Questions: Live Hip Hop Game Show on IG "

Mods, let me know if this is too "plug-y" but:

https://tinyurl.com/ydbug4wj

Long story short: A few years ago I started a hip hop game show called The Questions, which we did around LA and were starting to branch out into other parts of the US. But it now has moved to an online live game via Instagram Live to fit these quarantined times.

We're broadcasting this week at 6pm PST on our IG (www.instagram.com/thequestionshiphop) with:

Monday - Dart Adams

Wednesday - House Shoes

Friday - J-Live

We've had a bunch of other guests in the last month (Mad Skillz, Murs, Christopher "Kid" Reid from Kid N Play, Donwill, Dante Ross, and more), and have even more lined up.

Watch them test their hip hop trivia skills, play along in the chat as you watch, and ask them questions right there on the spot. I've spent the past two years bringing what was essentially my entire formative years of posting in the Lesson into a real world experience, and now...we're bringing THAT back online lol. Check it out.

www.twitter.com/seandammit

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The Questions: Live Hip Hop Game Show on IG
Apr 28th 2020

double 0
Member since Nov 17th 2004
7005 posts
Tue Apr-28-20 06:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: The Questions: Live Hip Hop Game Show on IG "
In response to Reply # 0

Watch this...

Double 0
DJ/Producer/Artist
Producer in Kidz In The Hall
-------------------------------------------
twitter: @godouble0
IG: @godouble0
www.thinklikearapper.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13380995 Previous topic | Next topic