Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13370522

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 12:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Mar 04th 2020
I used to get annoyed with coworkers and their kids until I had them
Mar 04th 2020
Mar 05th 2020
*I* should buy a gate because of *their* dogs?? Anyway, we have already
Mar 06th 2020
Elizabeth Warren's dog, stole and ate a burrito
Mar 06th 2020
Yes I’m mad, let’s move on
Mar 04th 2020
Wait...I thought this too.
Mar 04th 2020
      Shit. It is.. lol
Mar 04th 2020
There's a woman in my neighborhood with a mental disorder
Mar 04th 2020
Man I did something awful to my wife today.
Mar 04th 2020
is your whole life insurance up to date, just in case you dont ever come
Mar 04th 2020
I'm burnt out on US Politics
Mar 04th 2020
I have a more substantive response but I don't want to ruin CW.
Mar 04th 2020
I understand, I'm literally using CW because I have no where else
Mar 04th 2020
Man... I predicted the Biden thing but I still looks like an ass
Mar 04th 2020
RE: I'm burnt out on US Politics
Mar 05th 2020
COVID-19 got me stressed
Mar 04th 2020
Can you break down your concerns?
Mar 04th 2020
I have a kid with a history of respiratory issues
Mar 04th 2020
If you have older relatives in nursing homes or a weak immune system
Mar 04th 2020
      How many people can an average ER can handle at once?
Mar 04th 2020
grateful...
Mar 04th 2020
Mar 04th 2020
i question if im really good at dealing with adversity or if always in d...
Mar 04th 2020
Just saved the company a grip of money, but might’ve fucked some jobs
Mar 04th 2020
my whole job is related to scaling down human capital.
Mar 04th 2020
i be buying shit....
Mar 05th 2020
You have personal accounts or just one joint account?
Mar 05th 2020
      Both. LOL...and yeah, I DEF. see it from her standpoint...
Mar 05th 2020
           I think you have to let go of some of those shoes for her to get it
Mar 05th 2020
                Good Idea. I’m gonna handle that now. So simple dang lol
Mar 05th 2020
I go to my son's school play this morning and they are bumping Black Mes...
Mar 05th 2020
Mar 05th 2020
part 2: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Mar 05th 2020

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 06:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Mar-04-20 07:19 AM by SuiteLady

I think I want to find a new career path over the next ten years. Maybe I just need to get out of the the non-profit sector (but stay in this field). Planning has started.

Speaking of the non-profit sector... I saw a news story yesterday morning about how women find it hard to talk about their kids in the workplace. They must not be talking about non-profits. The women I have worked with over the past ten years wear motherhood like a badge, talk endlessly about their kids, and even use their kids a a frequent reason not to a) be a work, b) be involved in some projects or c) stay late.

Another reason I need to start a plan for getting out of the non-profit sector.

Kids and dogs! My coworkers over the last ten years (various organizations) spend at least an hour a day talking about/comparing/ sharing stories/pictures of their kids and dogs.

And I HATE dogs in the workplace! 9 fucking dogs in my office at the place I work now. And they do not stay near the owners. They explore the office - all in my shit!

Speaking of shit, I am always leery of finding some. And I am scared to walk to the coffee pot with a doughnut or some food on my desk. Not to mention my fear of them knocking over my coffee or water.

That has not happened but still, why should I even have to think about it at work.

Again, another reason to leave the non-profit sector.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

Pamalama
Charter member
1687 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 09:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I used to get annoyed with coworkers and their kids until I had them"
In response to Reply # 1

>The women I have worked with over the past ten
>years wear motherhood like a badge, talk endlessly about their
>kids, and even use their kids a a frequent reason not to a) be
>a work, b) be involved in some projects or c) stay late.
>

I try not to talk about mine, but people will ask about them as an icebreaker or as a reason to talk about their own. I've never used them to get out of a project, but the school events, dr's appointments, after school activities, etc overlap with business hours. And I'm conscious about it because I remember how I used to feel when I didn't have kids.

Some companies think if you're childless, you don't have shit and can work whenever, which is nonsense.

BlakStaar
Member since May 29th 2002
1261 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 11:26 AM

23. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 1

Re: co-workers' dogs.
Buy a gate. Dead ass.
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2913698/dreambaby-newport-adapta-gate.jsp?skuid=39406938

--
"Music is not to be possessed; it's to be shared.” - James Mtume

"Just stay loose, keep it raw, and bang ya drums out sometimes." - Madlib

SuiteLady
16194 posts
Fri Mar-06-20 08:11 AM

33. "*I* should buy a gate because of *their* dogs?? Anyway, we have already"
In response to Reply # 23

had and instance of a dog jumping over one of those and running down the hall. Three coworkers followed calling it's name.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

SuiteLady
16194 posts
Fri Mar-06-20 08:13 AM

34. "Elizabeth Warren's dog, stole and ate a burrito"
In response to Reply # 1

See! This is why I am always scared to have food on my desk. I would be PISSED!!

https://mashable.com/article/bailey-elizabeth-warren-dog-stole-burrito/

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79545 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 08:59 AM

2. "Yes I’m mad, let’s move on"
In response to Reply # 0

I predicted Biden would be the nominee way back but I still didn’t want it to happen. Dude straight up pimp walked thru Super Tuesday without spending any money

I always though MJ’s Human Nature said “why, why... does he do me that way?”

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Marbles
22285 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:18 AM

6. "Wait...I thought this too."
In response to Reply # 2

>I always though MJ’s Human Nature said “why, why... does
>he do me that way?”

Is that wrong?

legsdiamond
79545 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:57 AM

12. "Shit. It is.. lol"
In response to Reply # 6

I think it’s because I heard it today and heard the lyric “she liked how I stare” and told myself the chorus was actually about how he views her.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Pamalama
Charter member
1687 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 09:35 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "There's a woman in my neighborhood with a mental disorder"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Mar-04-20 09:40 AM by Pamalama

I'm guessing it's dementia.

She walks around our neighborhood and says the same thing every time you see her. She hasn't hurt anyone, but she will try to stop a car in the middle of the street and ask to be taken somewhere. I've seen this happen during the day and at night. I gave her a ride up the block once, but wondered if she would freak out while she was in the car. Haven't done it since.

I'm conflicted about asking authorities to perform a welfare check. Will it help? Make things worse? I know police have been to her home at least once in the past few years. Like I said before, she hasn't hurt anyone, but I'm scared someone might hurt her (not necessarily intentionally) or worse, she might herself. I can absolutely see her being mentioned on the news as a missing person.

Most people I speak with say I should mind my business, but I don't know if that's the right decision. I grew up with people like her in my neighborhood and I can't recall anyone performing checks on them, but then again, I was a kid...why/how would I know?

Whenever I see her, I make a mental note of the day/time I see her and what she's wearing. I told my kids to do the same and to always be nice to her. If she approaches, keep walking, but speak.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49387 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:13 AM

5. "Man I did something awful to my wife today. "
In response to Reply # 0

I was playing with my boys while getting ready for school and one of them was showing me a trick they learned with pressure points on the hand by squeezing my hand at a supposed pressure point.

I was pretending like him squeezing my hand caused me to faint so I feel out on the floor like a brick (hurt a little). My wife walks in and screams thinking I am down (or maybe even dead). I quickly jump up but she was crying and flustered for like a good two minutes.

I felt like a dick head. It was terrible.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

lsymone
Member since Nov 03rd 2007
7401 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:20 AM

7. "is your whole life insurance up to date, just in case you dont ever come"
In response to Reply # 5

back up?

take a message

JiggysMyDayJob
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
5178 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:37 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "I'm burnt out on US Politics"
In response to Reply # 0

All this back and forth with the Democratic Party and the Bernie vs. Everyone stuff is just killing me. I personally wanted Warren, but it looks like Biden is getting the push even though Sanders is putting up a solid campaign. My fear is that if Biden gets it that Sanders supporters will not vote come Nov, and we'll get Trump 2: Electric Bugaloo.

I get the Biden won't win regardless angle, but I'm also afraid that 2016 will happen again based on the people I know that are Sanders supporters that didn't vote once he didn't get the Dem nod. Which to me isn't good at all, but we have to try whatever we can to get Cheeto out of office.

I'm tired of it all and wish it would all just go away.

sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpress.com
itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249
facebook: facebook.com/situationpodemy
@SituationPodemy

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49387 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:47 AM

9. "I have a more substantive response but I don't want to ruin CW. "
In response to Reply # 8

I think I would say its completely ignore the day to day reporting on politics. Not only is it overwhelming but it will completely leave you the wrong way.

So much we are seeing today is exactly what people said would happen six months ago and the media feigns like they are surprised.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

JiggysMyDayJob
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
5178 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "I understand, I'm literally using CW because I have no where else "
In response to Reply # 9

that I can get this out. Even the wife who isn't a Bernie supporter is on the other end of the spectrum (Biden supporter)and thinks all Sanders supporters are Bernie Bros. Its depressing, I"m ready to move into a cabin in the middle of nowhere, raising my kid on some Hannah shit just in case the world ends too soon.

As much as we like to claim we aren't, we're losing our civility as humans.

sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpress.com
itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249
facebook: facebook.com/situationpodemy
@SituationPodemy

legsdiamond
79545 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 11:00 AM

13. "Man... I predicted the Biden thing but I still looks like an ass"
In response to Reply # 9

because I feel for the narrative after the first few states. Granted, Biden looked like shit and I’m a Bernie supporter but I got people who laughed at my Biden prediction doing victory laps on me...

BlakStaar
Member since May 29th 2002
1261 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 11:40 AM

24. "RE: I'm burnt out on US Politics"
In response to Reply # 8

>...based on the people I know
>that are Sanders supporters that didn't vote once he didn't
>get the Dem nod.

Bernie done told them fools that they needed to vote for Clinton to keep Trump out of office in November 2016 and they didn't listen. I'm sure he will do it again if Biden becomes the top Dem candidate, which will likely happen again. Ugh.

F*ck them, though Trump may have still wound up in office, if they voted for Clinton like Bernie's azz told them to. We still have that fucked Electoral College system in place. Remember, Clinton won the popular vote...

--
"Music is not to be possessed; it's to be shared.” - James Mtume

"Just stay loose, keep it raw, and bang ya drums out sometimes." - Madlib

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13563 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 10:56 AM

11. "COVID-19 got me stressed"
In response to Reply # 0

Don't really have anyone to talk about this with... people either think I'm fear mongering and shut down or don't take it seriously at all.

I'm really concerned about this. REALLY concerned.

Marbles
22285 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 11:07 AM

14. "Can you break down your concerns?"
In response to Reply # 11

>Don't really have anyone to talk about this with... people
>either think I'm fear mongering and shut down or don't take it
>seriously at all.
>
>I'm really concerned about this. REALLY concerned.

I'm on the opposite end from you. I'm not too concerned but I want to try to see it from another point of view.

Is it because it's a new disease that's not 100% understood?

Is it because it seems to be spreading easily? Or spreading quickly?

flipnile
13563 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 12:45 PM

17. "I have a kid with a history of respiratory issues"
In response to Reply # 14
Wed Mar-04-20 12:50 PM by flipnile

He's been hospitalized a few times when he was younger for respiratory issues, tho not for years now. I also have two 65+ parents, aunts & uncles, friends with health issues, etc.

My concerns are:

- for the health of my loved ones

- the economic fallout from this. We're in a global economy with a global disease making the rounds right now. This is already set into motion.

- the fact that our federal government has basically done the equivalent of "pray on it" says that they are NOT trying to contain this disease, because it's probably not possible.

- No plan now means absolute clusterfuck if SHTF.

- the fact that it's a 'novel' virus, which means that it's something that none of us has ever been exposed to before, so even the smartest doctor in the world doesn't know how this will end

- The censorship and lack of information that I see on the news right now. "Everything is fine. It's just the flu. It's okay. Keep picking that cotton..."

legsdiamond
79545 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 11:54 AM

15. "If you have older relatives in nursing homes or a weak immune system "
In response to Reply # 11

but this ain’t some zombie apocalypse type virus.

flipnile
13563 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 12:51 PM

18. "How many people can an average ER can handle at once?"
In response to Reply # 15

If a lot of people get sick at once, we're gonna find out fast.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 11:57 AM

16. "grateful..."
In response to Reply # 0

surviving all that I’ve been through
my family
my friends
I am a finished woman...

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22255 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 01:04 PM

19. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0

Yesterday baby girl was on the phone with grandma. And she goes "ok bye grandma". Grandma started to fake cry and she goes "be a big girl, don't cry". I died laughing.

Gotta take the hint

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 03:36 PM

20. "i question if im really good at dealing with adversity or if always in d..."
In response to Reply # 0

im the kind of dude that doesnt show emotions. when things get tough i keep my head down and keep plugging away.

even when my pops passed i mostly stayed level headed and went straight into focusing on others being okay.

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22255 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 05:04 PM

21. "Just saved the company a grip of money, but might’ve fucked some jobs"
In response to Reply # 0

No bueno.
But there are entire departments over staffed by double due to poor calculations.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

tariqhu
Charter member
17879 posts
Wed Mar-04-20 05:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
22. "my whole job is related to scaling down human capital."
In response to Reply # 21
Wed Mar-04-20 05:13 PM by tariqhu

not directly as in hr, but by helping to implement software that will result in automation and cost savings. I pretty much hate it.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44614 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 11:40 AM

25. "i be buying shit...."
In response to Reply # 0

and wifey be getting mad...

and yet....I still be buying shit

but when shit be on good discount.....like REAL good discount....why SHOULDN'T I buy the shit?? if it's some shit I can put to good use?

I mean...
I don't be buying DUMB shit...

I don't gamble
I don't smoke
I don't drink
I don't just be buying copious gear
I don't be out here eating out for lunch everyday

But...

I do be buying shit...on sprees....but...
that's because sales come in waves...seasonal waves...

Electronics go on clearance at certain times of the year...so i may cop something I been eyeing all year....

Workout gear goes on clearance at certain times of year...so I cop something that I need to replace in my rotation (typically this is my running shoes)....which really is the root of this post...and what inspired it...

I run..
I enjoy running..
It's like...the only true "Hobby" I have really....
So...naturally...I got a GRIP of running shoes...and i'll have MORE running shoes...I probably will buy 3 pairs/year on average....and I pull them into the rotation...
But I also take care of my shit...so if you (she) sees some of my running shoes they may LOOK pretty new and in good shape...so to the average Joe that means they are good and no need for replacements....
But that's just now how running shoes work...they degrade in a way that's mostly not visible to the human eye.....
I have shoes for the different types of running I might do...
So right now...I got 2 pair that are in full rotation....a pair of my go-to "fast" run/racing shoes and a recently purchased pair of shoes for "long" training runs...
My fast shoes got about 150 miles on em...and are near the end of their useful life as trainers/racers....but they likely have years left as kick around beaters....and I have about 3 more of the exact.same.model floating around that date back 4 years or so...but again...they LOOK newer than they are....I got ALL of them shits well below MSRP...because I be getting deals....

The newer "long" training run shoes I got on a good sale too and they aren't really shaking out to be good for much beyond long slow runs....so i'll keep em....but they aren't true replacements for my "fast" run/racing shoes....

So I came up on a GREAT deal on some potential "fast" run/race replacement kicks and I copped...2 pair...
And now i'm in the dog hous

Thanks for reading.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"

legsdiamond
79545 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 11:59 AM

26. "You have personal accounts or just one joint account? "
In response to Reply # 25

Cause she doesn’t care about those miles and while I understand your description of running shoes breaking down it still sounds like bullshit (to her) to keep buying a ton of shoes.

and you aren’t training for the olympics so she prolly like “FOH with all this technical shit.

FLUIDJ
44614 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 12:06 PM

27. "Both. LOL...and yeah, I DEF. see it from her standpoint..."
In response to Reply # 26

>Cause she doesn’t care about those miles and while I
>understand your description of running shoes breaking down it
>still sounds like bullshit (to her) to keep buying a ton of
>shoes.

And I totally get it.....and I'm not even saying it's not partial bullshit....technically....

>and you aren’t training for the olympics so she prolly like
>“FOH with all this technical shit.

It's my hobby though...
That's the thing...
No, i'm not training for olympics...but I DO set personal goals & several races yearly and I train for those.
And it feels good to meet those goals and get personal records because...really...at this age what OTHER kinda frivolous shit can I realistically be competitive at and feel some sense of accomplishment with relative ease and low cost of entry?
In general, running is a fairly cheap hobby...
Cat's out here dropping grands on golf clubs and shit....monthly gym memberships....etc....
I spend like...i dunno...$200 - $400 per year on running gear (shoes, socks, race entries)....

I don't even really have that many running shoes when I think about it....

3 pairs of Mizuno's spanning 4 years in age...
2 pairs of Saucony's
and now 2 pairs of Nikes

legsdiamond
79545 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 04:44 PM

29. "I think you have to let go of some of those shoes for her to get it"
In response to Reply # 27

cause as long as the “old” shoes are present she looking at dollars wasted.

$400 a year is pretty low for a hobby.

FLUIDJ
44614 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 07:29 PM

30. " Good Idea. I’m gonna handle that now. So simple dang lol"
In response to Reply # 29

>cause as long as the “old” shoes are present she looking
>at dollars wasted.
>
>$400 a year is pretty low for a hobby.
>
>

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49387 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 04:14 PM

28. "I go to my son's school play this morning and they are bumping Black Mes..."
In response to Reply # 0

This might not be nothing for some of yall but at my kids white school I was thrown.

So I make my way over to the teacher who is "DJing" and he turns out to be a DJ for reals. I told him I appreciated the D'Angelo track and he laughs. He says he plays something like that at every gig (and I am guessing his gigs are corny) just to see who is the one person who comes up and recognizes the track so he knows who the cool people are. I am pumped to know this dude will be my boy's teacher next year.

akon
Charter member
27010 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 10:04 PM

31. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0

supposed to be going to paris for easter...
well paris (never been) then onward to madrid to hang out with a friend i haven't seen for a while
(and hopefully squeeze in a night in frankfurt/mainz to see my bestfriend from high school)
its a much needed vacation and hopefully something that will improve my shitty mood (been down for a while- need a break from america)
my friend was supposed to pay for flights while i took care of accommodation
but.... now he's pulled out (ugh)
i still really want to go- brokeness won't let me be great but i kinda need it
so i am thinking of maybe *not* going to paris and just going to madrid cause i'd only have to worry about flights
(and i've seen fligjts with long lay-overs in frankfurt - or alternatively i can do madrid-frankfurt

i gotta say though - im kinda pissed about this because travelling was not on my mind (aforementioned brokeness)
until we started talking about how we *both* need a break
but now that its on my mind, im sitting here wondering how i can break the bank (well more like credit card, lol)
and my mind keeps telling me i deserve it.
i also have to probably make the decision to either walk for graduation (and get hooded as a Dr!) - but that costs ~150
or take this trip

i gotta say adulting is hard and sucks balls
anyone thinking of going to get a phd- think hard and wisely
the opportunity cost is overwhelming.

http://perspectivesudans.blogspot.com/
i myself would never want to be god,or even like god.Because god got all these human beings on this planet and i most certainly would not want to be responsible for them, or even have the disgrace that i made them.

akon
Charter member
27010 posts
Thu Mar-05-20 10:35 PM

32. "part 2: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 31

i kind of hate my job, lol
i shouldn't cause it's currently what pays my rent and im already woefully not even close to full time
its a consultancy - I get paid by the day, i work from home
and currently im working on a Gates-funded initiative to support mid-career women to advance into leadership positions in their organizations and in global health, generally
which all sounds good.
i know shit all about leadership development but i am developing the core documents on how this shit should work
so its been a learning curve- and i appreciate that its been challenging and could be rewarding

but.... this was supposed to be a group effort.
i.e i'm not the only one getting paid on this contract
so far it feels like 95% of the work has landed on me
and feedback has been.., non proactive shit like- *don't you think we should consider xyz here?
which to me is really useless commentary.
if you are recommending xyz... why not just add in the xyz into the document instead of making me read into your goddamn thoughts
and if i didnt put it in there- its not something i have thought of, clearly
i'm kind of hella frustrated

i had hoped to consult for the next year or so and see how that goes
(more money and flexibility sounds really good)
but now i think i just really want a regular 8-5 where its clear where my responsibilities start and end and i can delegate shit
also, where my monthly pay isn't calculated in days worked - but its a standard expectation (so i can plan better)
and it comes regularly (yes the typical consultant issue of not getting paid on time ( or at least what i would consider timely

i *really* hate job-hunting
i think often quitting (then the rent issue kicks in)
ugh

http://perspectivesudans.blogspot.com/
i myself would never want to be god,or even like god.Because god got all these human beings on this planet and i most certainly would not want to be responsible for them, or even have the disgrace that i made them.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13370522 Previous topic | Next topic