Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13362288

Subject: "Worst insult you've ever been called" Previous topic | Next topic
falafel stand pimpin
Member since Dec 26th 2006
4381 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 12:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Worst insult you've ever been called"

I remember in 10th grade my English teacher called me a snake. As in I looked like a snake. I used to check myself in the mirror from different angles to see if there was any truth to that. Bitch.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
You sure she meant physically?
Jan 15th 2020
One that really pissed me off was this pyramid scheme chick...
Jan 15th 2020
One chick said I looked like a rapist...
Jan 15th 2020
Third day at college freshman year a girl asked my boy if I was gay
Jan 15th 2020
Goddamn.
Jan 20th 2020
You just reminded me of the teacher who called me a ...
Jan 15th 2020
Also related to your post: a HS friend of mine called me a "snake&q...
Jan 15th 2020
Got fired from a job, at the UC hearing the CEO told the judge...
Jan 15th 2020
One of my elementary school teachers wanted to call me by a different
Jan 15th 2020
smh... was the name 'Toby?'
Jan 17th 2020
A N*gger to my face in the 8th grade at the lunch table (all white schoo...
Jan 17th 2020
I figure most of us been hit with it at least once in grade or jr high ...
Jan 17th 2020
This type of thing is what got A.I. locked up in high school:
Jan 17th 2020
yup. We had to go to court over a sucker punch
Jan 17th 2020
Never got called slurs until my 30s when I started bouncing
Jan 17th 2020
      Hipsters are the worst because they think they are progressive
Jan 17th 2020
           Also.. my wife is from the south. Grew up in NC and Bama
Jan 17th 2020
Sounds like an L for that battle, W for that war
Jan 20th 2020
RE: A Jiggaboo and a N!gger in 5th Grade by a Kid & His Dad
Jan 19th 2020
A cheater.. by my 3rd grade teacher.
Jan 20th 2020
didn't get called a name, but
Jan 20th 2020
I was skinny in High School
Jan 20th 2020
My boy had a good comeback when girls would clown
Jan 20th 2020
In 6th grade. I got called wetback and beaner on the daily
Jan 20th 2020
real talk
Jan 22nd 2020
post jack: worst insult you can think of?
Jan 30th 2020
Maybe not the "worst" but calling someone a coward has always ...
Jan 30th 2020
Broke.. as in poor as fuck.
Jan 30th 2020
When I was working at Wendys, a customer said I looked
Jan 31st 2020
retarded (when i was younger).
Jan 31st 2020

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79574 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 01:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "You sure she meant physically? "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13571 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:07 PM

2. "One that really pissed me off was this pyramid scheme chick..."
In response to Reply # 0

...that I was talking to off an on. Knew her for years, just reconnected after I split w/ my son's mom. One day on the phone, she tries to get me to get down 5-lynx, and I simply told her that my field (IT) has plenty of well-paying jobs with room for growth, and I'll stick with what I've spent 20+ years learning.

This jawn then tells me "Okay, well, go ahead and enjoy your mediocre life."

The gall yo. Really pissed me off, but in hindsight that was one of those life-changing moments. Already down in life (breakup) and you gonna go kick me? Slowly stopped taking any shit from anyone after that moment.

flipnile
13571 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:09 PM

3. "One chick said I looked like a rapist..."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-15-20 03:10 PM by flipnile

...while I was sitting in her apartment that she invited me up to after she approached me and gave me her number on the subway earlier. This was immediately after her telling me a story about how her ex tried to rape her one day.

I bounced shortly after, rolled something up and forgot her name and number.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:25 PM

7. "Third day at college freshman year a girl asked my boy if I was gay"
In response to Reply # 3

because I didn’t try to kiss her after the first fucking one on one conversation.

Still hit tho..

But why I gotta be gay because I didn’t press the first night? Sure enough she’s trying to hold hands and lock a night down. I was pointing at stars and doing rap hands walking across campus.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44838 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 05:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
23. "Goddamn. "
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah you were destined to catch a case with that one, one way or the other.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "You just reminded me of the teacher who called me a ..."
In response to Reply # 0

... "disgusting human being" lol. It stung in the moment.

He was my 10th grade English teacher. What happened was I'd borrowed a pen from this particular teacher at the beginning of class because I had lost mine at some point earlier in the day. As the class went on I'd mindlessly started chewing on his pen, because I was in the habit of doing that with my own pens like many people, and had clearly sort of subconsciously forgotten that I was not chewing on my own pen.

Anyway teacher caught me doing this and *exploded*, in front of the whole class. It was unbelievable ! "THAT IS MY DAMN PEN, WHICH I WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO LEND YOU, AND YOU GO ON CHEWING IT LIKE YOU OWN IT, YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING ?!?!?!"

He must've seen the shock on my face cause the second those words exited his mouth he apologized then pulled me outside of class to *profusely* apologize. I guess he was kinda OCD about his pens, or whatever.

No hard feelings on my part, especially since (a) I was definitely in the wrong, but more importantly (b) he was so over-the-top apologetic about it. But like I said it stung in the moment especially since he SCREAMED it at the top of his lungs in front of all my classmates hahah.

What a weird moment lol. I'd forgotten about it til seeing your post.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Brew
24419 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Also related to your post: a HS friend of mine called me a "snake&q..."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-15-20 03:19 PM by Brew

.. when we were in college, cause I'd hooked up with a girl who had just that week dumped another kid we went to high school with. My friend was like, peripherally friends with this girl's ex-BF. I never really even considered the ex-BF a friend (and didn't really know that my friend was all that close with him until this happened), despite having known him throughout high school and having been cordial with him. Hence why I had absolutely no problem taking down his smoking hot ex-girlfriend the day she became single haha.

But our mutual friend apparently had a very serious issue with this and called me out of the blue, drunk, like a week later to tell me how much of a backstabbing snake I was. I was shocked, at first I thought he must've been kidding. Again, I had no idea he even really cared about this kid - I'd always thought that they just happened to run in the same larger circle of friends/people.

We didn't speak for a little while after that. Was a weird hill to potentially kill our friendship on IMO. But we eventually buried the hatchet, and are actually pretty close again these days.

flipnile
13571 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 03:21 PM

6. "Got fired from a job, at the UC hearing the CEO told the judge..."
In response to Reply # 0

...that I'm a low-income dude from a poor neighborhood in the city that he was giving a shot to.

Shit burned yo, but I was the only black face in the room so I knew judge was gonna eat up all dude's lies. Also lied told the judge I dropped a bunch of weed on the floor at work, then giggled about the lie with his sister.

micMajestic
Charter member
22938 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 07:44 PM

8. "One of my elementary school teachers wanted to call me by a different "
In response to Reply # 0

>I remember in 10th grade my English teacher called me a
>snake. As in I looked like a snake. I used to check myself in
>the mirror from different angles to see if there was any
>truth to that. Bitch.

name because I had the same first name as her son. Crazy likely racist cunt I hope she's dead by now.

flipnile
13571 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 09:32 AM

10. "smh... was the name 'Toby?'"
In response to Reply # 8
Fri Jan-17-20 09:34 AM by flipnile

My French teacher always called me a different name, "Etienne." Said it was the French version of my English name. They aren't really close phonetically (at least the first part) so I thought whatever and just rolled with it. Years later I looked up the meaning of my name, and the meaning of Etienne and they both matched. Thought that was real dope. Shout-out to Mr. Malowitz (sp?).

silenttype
Member since Jul 27th 2006
2250 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 09:05 AM

9. "A N*gger to my face in the 8th grade at the lunch table (all white schoo..."
In response to Reply # 0

Consider it the worst because God had mercy on the
poor soul of the dude who said it and allowed him to
get away.

So he hits me with the slur, and I IMMEDIATELY jump up
to swing on him and my lunch tray flipped over on me
so all my food and juice spilled.

While I was trying to get up and get it off me, he
bolts to the Principals office. I was like cool since
I had next period with him. I was gonna beat his ass and
just take the suspension since I knew he went and told.

This dude got early dismissal and didnt come
back the rest of the week lol so I took the L because
I wanted to whoop his ass with the fresh rage I had in the moment.

------

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 10:09 AM

11. "I figure most of us been hit with it at least once in grade or jr high ..."
In response to Reply # 9

Mine was 5th grade.

and most white girls who messed with black dudes were called n#gger lovers.

Man, we used to go to under 18 clubs and tear shit up when a white dude would drop the N word. Western PA is so racist yo. I’m taking chairs thrown, windows broken, club shut down and never reopened type fights.

Actually had a court case and spent time in a few police stations over fights in junior high and HS. Finally got to the point where we had to stop getting physical because once you turn 18 that shit follows you everywhere.

flipnile
13571 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 10:25 AM

12. "This type of thing is what got A.I. locked up in high school:"
In response to Reply # 11

>Man, we used to go to under 18 clubs and tear shit up when a
>white dude would drop the N word. Western PA is so racist yo.
>I’m taking chairs thrown, windows broken, club shut down and
>never reopened type fights.
>
>Actually had a court case and spent time in a few police
>stations over fights in junior high and HS. Finally got to the
>point where we had to stop getting physical because once you
>turn 18 that shit follows you everywhere.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 11:10 AM

15. "yup. We had to go to court over a sucker punch"
In response to Reply # 12

Dude as talking shit and my boy punched him.

But since we all look the same he kept saying I threw the punch.

When we were all at the police station giving our stories to the parents his mom said it was a few country and he could say what he wanted. She almost got jumped by all our parents.

All the black parents... “Well then he is free to get his as kicked”

flipnile
13571 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 10:30 AM

13. "Never got called slurs until my 30s when I started bouncing"
In response to Reply # 11

Growing up there weren't too many white folks around in my part of Philly. Went to college but played ball so I only got passive-aggressive racism from a few people. Got out, hung around all types and had no racial problems.

Then, I started bouncing at hipster spots in gentrifying neighborhoods in Philly.

Bruh, the level of entitlement at these places is the highest I've ever seen. Especially from the women. When they get too drunk and you tell them they can't come in 50/50 there's gonna be a few slurs screamed out of their mouths, as well as a few "no one has ever..."

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 10:34 AM

14. "Hipsters are the worst because they think they are progressive"
In response to Reply # 13

2 drinks in they are annoying racist pricks.

I used to come real close to throwing hands in Old Town at spots like Soma or that Pizza spot on South St.

But yeah.. growing up, 20 minutes outside the city in any direction is trash. Bars on the South Side ain’t shit either.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Fri Jan-17-20 11:15 AM

16. "Also.. my wife is from the south. Grew up in NC and Bama "
In response to Reply # 14

we went to college in Richmond.

She said Philly and Pittsburgh is where she experienced the most racism in her life.

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 05:24 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
24. "Sounds like an L for that battle, W for that war"
In response to Reply # 9

If dude left out and didn't fuck with you after that... that's the L that won the war with him.

Thee Phantom
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2775 posts
Sun Jan-19-20 10:20 PM

17. "RE: A Jiggaboo and a N!gger in 5th Grade by a Kid & His Dad"
In response to Reply # 0

I got bussed to some Middle Magnet School in the Kensington section of Philly.

Playing touch football at lunch and I'm busting these kids asses. I was the 2nd fastest kid in my own neighborhood, so there was no way in hell these kids were gonna catch me.

This one kid, Tony Acker caught the ball and I tagged him and he fell down and skinned his knee. He jumped up, threw the ball at me and called me a jiggaboo. Had no idea what it was, but all the white kids fell out laughing. So of course, he punched him right in the nose.

After school, he bright his Dad into the yard while we were waiting for the bus and pointed me out. His Dad walked over called me the N word then tried to swing on me. He chased me around the yard until one of the bus drivers saw this and intervened. The next day my Dad came up to the school and asked for Mr. Acker. Word got out and let's just say, I had no further issues with Tony or his Dad.

IG: @illharmonic.orchestra
Youtube: www.youtube.com/theephantom

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 09:03 AM

18. "A cheater.. by my 3rd grade teacher. "
In response to Reply # 0

We had a marathon every year for each grade in elementary school. It was like 3 laps around the school and the field on some cross country shit.

Second lap we come around the crowd and I’m tied for first with the teachers kid. We start sprinting because the crowd is hyping us up and dude threw an elbow while jockeying for position so I gave him a lil nudge back and he steps in a hole and twisted his ankle and fell. That hole been there since forever... I stopped for a second but the crowd is like “go, go, goooo”

So I keep running. I win. After the race I’m hype as hell, got my ribbon and shit. She jumps out of nowhere in the hallway with her son who is still screaming like he’s been shot and she’s calling me a cheater and pointing in my face. Gym teacher had to break it up and remind her she was an adult.

Same teacher used to beat her sons ass in the hallway during class because he always acted a fool when she didn’t give him attention. SMH

Hated all my 3rd grade teachers. Actually cussed one out when I seen them jogging after I graduated HS.

tariqhu
Charter member
17885 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 12:01 PM

19. "didn't get called a name, but"
In response to Reply # 0

at times, I went to school in Chattanooga while living with my great aunt. grades were always As/Bs.

came back to Atlanta and started a new school in 7th grade. HATED this place! right down to the name, I.E. Ragsdale. the teachers were terrible. basically treated all the kids like shit.

if you didn't do homework, they'd make you stand in front of the class. for the whole period. or would make you walk through the coat closet to the other side and hit you with a drum stick.

anyway, my grades went all bad. my report card was 1 C and five Fs, lol. I just stopped doing the work and didn't care no more. forged my mom's signature, using my left hand. cuz nobody ever gets caught doing that lol.

had a meeting with 2 of the teachers. of course, these were the worst two I had. they were asking me about my current grades in relation to my previous schools. asked me if I'd been given those grades from my the schools before I got there. I told them no, but it just made me feel so bad that they thought I was actually dumb or that somebody was lying about my grades.

then my mom found out that I had signed her name. yeah, that was an awesome day.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59176 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 01:13 PM

20. "I was skinny in High School"
In response to Reply # 0

This chick told me that from behind, it looked like my shirt was on a hanger

That shit still hurt

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 05:21 PM

22. "My boy had a good comeback when girls would clown"
In response to Reply # 20

for how skinny he was.

He'd say he was just ribbed for their pleasure. That shit worked like a charm too.

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 05:18 PM

21. "In 6th grade. I got called wetback and beaner on the daily"
In response to Reply # 0

This wasn't necessarily the worst, but it sticks because of the circumstances around it. It was this white kid named Corey, who called me beaner and wetback, before settling on "beancup" for whatever reason, and would slap me when he said it.

I was 11, and moved to the desert with my Aunt. there were a few black kids and a few hispanic kids, but that shit was like 95% white.

The long and short was I got tired of the bullshit and beat the shit out of this kid, Jason Damado. I went home and got my ass beat, and and my aunt told me that if I had another fight, I'd catch another beating, and she'd take me back to my mom, who was homeless at the time.

So, my aunt fixed her fat face to tell her friend, who's grandson went to the school, and told everyone I couldn't fight back.

Since that kid I fucked up was supposedly the toughest kid in school, i had a reprieve for awhile, until the grandson opened his fat mouth and told everyone.

So Corey tested me with the a few times and I took it. I finally told him I was going to fuck him up on the walk home from school. The little bitch snitched on me and I got in trouble, but he didn't fuck with me after that.

Beyond that, I think the legit worst was when I was younger, from like 5-6 through about 9 or 10, two of my older cousins and one of my uncles would call me the F and N words for what seemed like forever. The F because I was just shy and uncomfortable when I'd see people kissing or a naked woman in a movie, and they didn't want me to grow up gay.

They called me the N because my sister's father (and thus my sister, who died of SIDS as an infant, mind you), and my mom's hair and dark complexion.

Both cousins grew up to become the exact sort of horrible human beings you'd imagine.

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Wed Jan-22-20 09:26 AM

25. "real talk"
In response to Reply # 21

this is why I respect you fam. all your life you've had to fight. LMAO (but not really, more like F(rowning)MAO)

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Thu Jan-30-20 11:59 AM

26. "post jack: worst insult you can think of?"
In response to Reply # 0

for some reason sperm-donor seems so foul.

Brew
24419 posts
Thu Jan-30-20 03:31 PM

27. "Maybe not the "worst" but calling someone a coward has always ..."
In response to Reply # 26

stuck out to me as one of the more scathing insults you can hurl at someone.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Thu Jan-30-20 03:41 PM

28. "Broke.. as in poor as fuck. "
In response to Reply # 26

and I was..

but I was rich in spirit.

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40926 posts
Fri Jan-31-20 05:29 AM

29. "When I was working at Wendys, a customer said I looked"
In response to Reply # 0

like a "Child Snatcher"

I was walking across the parking lot to come into work, and this lady in the drive through saw me and said that to the people in her car.

At least that's what one of my co-workers told me when I clocked in.

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Fri Jan-31-20 06:03 AM

30. "retarded (when i was younger)."
In response to Reply # 0

i was quiet/shy and afraid to talk so i got that a lot wherever i went to school/camp/etc.

prolly the worst simply for the fact it made me believe i was retarded.

if the world constantly tells you youre something...its kinda hard not to agree with them.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13362288 Previous topic | Next topic