Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13360918

Subject: "Bernie Bros - now's your chance" Previous topic | Next topic
handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Fri Jan-03-20 12:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Bernie Bros - now's your chance"

I see 10,000,000 tweets already to say that any Democrat that isn't a Bernie supporter (who's not a Democrat unless he's running for president) ACTUALLY want the same things as Trump.

But hey, post here too.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
smh
Jan 03rd 2020
as a current and 2016 Bernie supporter, I will say now
Jan 06th 2020
LOL at this shit.
Jan 06th 2020
      I agree with your line of thinking
Jan 06th 2020
      Warren has always been flimsy and shaky on foreign policy
Jan 06th 2020
           So Tulsi then??
Jan 06th 2020
           When it comes to Foreign Policy?
Jan 06th 2020
                Not her either...
Jan 06th 2020
                RE: Not her either...
Jan 06th 2020
                LMAO
Jan 06th 2020
                     Wow, you're really upset.
Jan 07th 2020
                     Boy did he ever!
Jan 07th 2020
                          LOL cot damn you're really bothered.
Jan 07th 2020
                               RE: LOL cot damn you're really bothered.
Jan 08th 2020
                                    Cool.
Jan 08th 2020
                Damnnnn
Jan 07th 2020
                     There def warrants a discussion on Modi and Bharatiya Janata
Jan 07th 2020
                Tulsi didnt vote on NDAA measure that forces Trump to get congressional ...
Jan 10th 2020
                     Source?
Jan 10th 2020
                     Yes she did. In fact, she was the *only* 2020 Dem candidate who did.
Jan 10th 2020
           what has she said about it?
Jan 06th 2020
                She's generally been pro-sanctions and defers to standard thinking
Jan 06th 2020
      To be fair, the only reason I have Warren still on the ticket
Jan 14th 2020
it's bernie or bust.
Jan 06th 2020
*our chance
Jan 07th 2020
you got trolled.
Jan 07th 2020
Super Bernie Bros. *eats flower... starts spitting flames*
Jan 07th 2020
Never thought it would happen but I was defending Bernie on a group text
Jan 08th 2020
Bernie is literally talking about putting milllions of people out of job...
Jan 10th 2020
source?
Jan 10th 2020
I'm adding the job losses from colleges and health care
Jan 10th 2020
      can you provide a source for job losses due to free college?
Jan 10th 2020
I think these are terrible reasons for not doing either program.
Jan 15th 2020
LMAO
Jan 10th 2020
CNN with the fullcourt press of bullshit
Jan 14th 2020
Isnt this what they always do tho?
Jan 14th 2020
      A private conversation sourced to your rival
Jan 14th 2020
      I will admit I haven’t followed the actual story
Jan 14th 2020
           Why did you tell Sen Warren a woman can't win?
Jan 15th 2020
                Yeah. That’s normal.
Jan 15th 2020
                     Those questions are 1) presenting Bern as sexist
Jan 15th 2020
                          Man.. that’s typical questions for a progressive politician
Jan 20th 2020
      Yep
Jan 14th 2020
hmmm 🤔 are these numbers legit?
Jan 15th 2020
lol isn't that an argument that Sanders was the stronger candidate?
Jan 20th 2020
well, i suppose it's possible to make that argument
Jan 20th 2020
Sanders is a populist, just like Trump
Jan 20th 2020
      stop making sense.
Jan 21st 2020

c71
Member since Jan 15th 2008
13962 posts
Fri Jan-03-20 12:39 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "smh"
In response to Reply # 0

Russian bots, dude.

No Bernie Bro would "Bern or bust!" part 2

.......uh.........?.....uh.....?

...uh....

maybe Russian bots trump intellectualism ("trump" heh heh)

Mr. ManC
Member since Jan 26th 2009
11819 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 10:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "as a current and 2016 Bernie supporter, I will say now"
In response to Reply # 0

what I said then:

- ideal ticket is Sanders/Warren
- his PLATFORM >>>>> the field
- I can vote for a woman (again)

"Bernie or Bust" says more about the DNC than it does for the voting public (who wouldn't vote Democrat were he not running as one, to your logic)

Musica Negra
#13irteen

bignick
Charter member
24054 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:06 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "LOL at this shit. "
In response to Reply # 2

>what I said then:
>
>- ideal ticket is Sanders/Warren

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "I agree with your line of thinking"
In response to Reply # 3

Warren's response to the Iran shit makes me say "NO"

her attempts to be a "Good Democrat" are fucking up her messaging (and exposing her)

I don't know of any current (known) Dem that would make for a No. 2 with Bern Dogg but I'm good on Warren for right now.

(as always, I will vote for whoever the Dem nominee is in the end. But I think the last few weeks have separated Sanders from the pack. I have more thoughts that I might type when I have time)

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Warren has always been flimsy and shaky on foreign policy"
In response to Reply # 4

She has no real clear vision of how she would want to lead us into new direction with Foreign Policy, Her response to this Iran debacle typifies her general lack of interest/nuance in foreign affairs.

I'm a fan of Warren but we simply can't afford to have another President with lackluster foreign policy credentials that can be exploited by the Pentagon.

-->

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:32 AM

6. "So Tulsi then??"
In response to Reply # 5

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:37 AM

7. "When it comes to Foreign Policy?"
In response to Reply # 6

It ain't even close. It's Bernie & Tulsi who have been proven correct (with receipts to show for it). The rest of the field lags waaaay behind.

-->

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 04:31 PM

10. "Not her either..."
In response to Reply # 7

off the jump, her position on India's BJP party is instant DQ.
She also has a few other questionable positions. W/R/T anti-war position, she's very "Warren" like in that she starts out some way but once you peel back those layers...

Bernie needs to have someone that completely shares his anti-war ideals. Or as close to it as possible. Tulsi has too many red flags to sign off on her.

I don't know who else in the party is close enough.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 04:39 PM

11. "RE: Not her either..."
In response to Reply # 10

>off the jump, her position on India's BJP party is instant
>DQ.

What position are you referring to?

>She also has a few other questionable positions. W/R/T
>anti-war position, she's very "Warren" like in that she starts
>out some way but once you peel back those layers...

What anti-war positions? Her anti-war positions on Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Iran have been very clear. She was also among the strongest voices opposing military intervention in Venezuela.

>Bernie needs to have someone that completely shares his
>anti-war ideals. Or as close to it as possible. Tulsi has too
>many red flags to sign off on her.

Who among the 2020 candidates (or any other ranking Democrat) do you feel shares Bernie's anti-war ideals more than Tulsi?

-->

Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4878 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 06:11 PM

12. "LMAO"
In response to Reply # 11

You ever respond to her present vote, or did you hide out long enough folks forgot?

LOL

I've literally never, ever witnessed anything like your Tulsi thing. Nothing.

Fuck it your commitment to blind/deaf/over-the-top/borderline weird stannery is almost impressive.

Almost.

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 09:39 AM

14. "Wow, you're really upset."
In response to Reply # 12

Hope you had that same level of smoke & scrutiny for the 180 Dems who voted for Trump's NDAA Military Spending Bill in Q4 - which gutted Ro Khanna & Tulsi Gabbard's respective specific bills/amendments to prevent Trump from unilaterally going to war with Iran.

Glad we have our partisan fanboy priorities in order.

-->

navajo joe
Member since Apr 13th 2005
6573 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 11:50 AM

17. "Boy did he ever! "
In response to Reply # 12

>
>You ever respond to her present vote, or did you hide out long
>enough folks forgot?
>
>LOL  
>

1. When he finally showed back up, instead of addressing Gabbard's vote head-on he brought up the NDAA and claimed only Bernie and Tulsi voted against it and its three previous incarnations. This isn't true for a number of reasons. You can look at the 2020 NDAA votes alone and see why:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1790/actions?KWICView=false

Not to mention Booker has voted against it last year and also Kamala Harris also voted against this years (although she had dropped out of the race just prior so I'm not including her)

which is why Politifact calls this False

https://www.politifact.com/vermont/statements/2019/dec/20/bernie-sanders/bernie-sanders-wrong-twice-claim-about-defense-bud/

Also considering Biden, Mayor Pete, Castro, Andrew Yang aren't in Congress so...Marianne Williamson also didn't vote on the NDAA at least on this plane of existence. El Bloombito no votar por this porque el no esta in Congress tambieither. 

It was worth a shot, I guess.

I guess you could try to argue not voting is the same as voting no. But if not voting is the same as voting against something does that mean that Tulsi Gabbard not voting for the extension of the Voting Rights Act means she's against it? 
You'll notice he's not really pushing that line about Tulsi and Sanders in regards to the NDAA now. Now it's about the 188 democrats and partisan fanboying and blah blah blah. 

2. He also brought up Gabbard's push to censure Trump. A stunning rebuke he said! Sounds dope and courageous and all that shit, right? Well, he left out that she introduced this on the eve of the impeachment vote as a bullshit half-of-a-half-measure to avoid having to vote on impeachment. Censure is a rebuke. A sternly worded bunch of words. 

People can't be removed for being censured nor will anyone resign for it. There's no trial in the Senate because it isn't an indictment. She tried to get out of voting for impeachment by throwing a hail mary when that didn't work she voted 'Present'. And he has the gall to mock other Dems for cowardice and lack of vision. Clownshoes. 

3. He also tried the full Republican route. He used the exact same words as the Republicans (specifically Collins) did during the hearings to try and minimize the fact that Trump was impeached and why. He claimed Trump was impeached 'over a phone call' but what he was actually impeached for was Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice. Trump withheld military aid from an ally because he wanted a foreign power to engage in an illegal investigation into one of his election opponents. Then, when the whistle got blown he and his administration lied about it and refused to honor congressional subpoenas. Just last week a major NY Times story broke about the pushback WITHIN the administration over the withheld aid.
These niggas KNEW they'd fucked up. So more information keeps coming out about just how extensive this all was and how fucked Trump and his people are on this. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/29/us/politics/trump-ukraine-military-aid.html

But it was already clear it wasn't just 'over a phone call' and it wasn't some minimal political bullshit. That's why the Republicans and now Vex have tried so desperately to make it so. It makes their guy, or in Vex's case gal, look better. The problem is it is a gross mischaracterization of the truth. It's akin to saying Harvey Weinstein is on trial for being a bad date or Cosby is in jail for overserving. Btw, there are lots of people doing lots of time 'over phone calls'. 

I'm mildly impressed Vex didn't trot out other famous Republican talking points like 'No quid pro quo,' 'Read the transcript!' 'They got caught!' But you got to leave a little something in the tank. 

4. He then argued that the Democrats were cowards for not impeaching earlier and bringing articles of impeachment on EVERYTHING. Including Trump vetoing a bi-partisan effort to stop the Saudis in Yemen. Which isn't an impeachable offense. So I don't even know what the fuck is going on there.

By the way, remember the Dems are cowards for impeaching Trump but Tulsi is a principled hero for voting 'Present' and trying to censure Trump instead of impeaching him at all!

>I've literally never, ever witnessed anything like your Tulsi
>thing.  Nothing.  

I have, this is cult of personality right-wing shit we've seen before. Shit, I saw it during the Impeachment hearings from the Republicans. 

He will say anything for Tulsi BUT the truth. Just the way that Trumpists will say anything but the truth about Trump. They'll lie, they'll deflect, they'll jump from one argument to the next to address anything but the issue at hand. Most importantly they will justify any and everything no matter what. 

I mean he justified it when she was giving interviews to fucking Br*itbart. 

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13354635&listing_type=search#13355199

He literally justified Br*itbart as a legitimate news agency in order to justify Tulsi's interview. He did that shit. To a bunch of black people. Here. On Okayplayer. 
Maaaan, listen. You need to astral project your ass elsewhere with that bullshit. 
So this is what's going to happen: 

He's going to dismiss, deflect, lie or ignore all of this. He'll minimize (you mad?!) and he'll move goalposts (I didn't here you talk about blah blah blah). He'll attack me or maybe he'll ignore me. He did it to Reeq, Strav, Brew and you too. 

I give zero fucks. This post is not for him, it's for everyone but him. 

I will not allow people to come here and lie to black people, especially with some bullshit progressivism. 

>
>Fuck it your commitment to blind/deaf/over-the-top/borderline
>weird stannery is almost impressive.  
>
>Almost.  

-------------------------------

A lot of you players ain't okay.

We would have been better off with an okaycivics board instead of an okayactivist board

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 12:39 PM

21. "LOL cot damn you're really bothered."
In response to Reply # 17
Tue Jan-07-20 01:04 PM by Vex_id

you good? I love how you always say "you ain't gotta lie to kick it" - and then proceed to do nothing but lie.

>1. When he finally showed back up, instead of addressing
>Gabbard's vote head-on

I've addressed this many times. I wouldn't have voted as Tulsi did. I disagreed with her vote, but don't find it to be the cardinal sin that you purport it to be. In fact, I find the Trump 2020 NDAA Defense Bill to be far more consequential, and that's cleary the case now.

btw: I also disagreed with Tulsi's votes on Syrian refugees and her vote on BDS. She ain't perfect, but I love the irony in her being the object of y'alls never-ending, unhinged ire. I do give you props for being a committed Clinton surrogate.

>which is why Politifact calls this False
>
>https://www.politifact.com/vermont/statements/2019/dec/20/bernie-sanders/bernie-sanders-wrong-twice-claim-about-defense-bud/
>
>Also considering Biden, Mayor Pete, Castro, Andrew Yang aren't
>in Congress so...Marianne Williamson also didn't vote on the
>NDAA at least on this plane of existence. El Bloombito no
>votar por this porque el no esta in Congress tambieither. 
>
>It was worth a shot, I guess.

All of that is irrelevant to the point. Perhaps you missed the Stop Presidential Wars bill that Tulsi introduced, or the amendment in the 2018 NDAA that specifically addressed Congress holding Trump accountable for an unauthorized war with Iran (a similar bill introduced by Ro Khanna in 2019 - and now being re-introduced by Sanders and Khanna).

Did you even look at the link you provided that records Gabbard's "Nay" vote? You must be referring to Sanders not being present for the vote in the Senate (along with all other Presidential candidates). Look at the lineage of the Sanders vote on all of those NDAA/Defense budget bills. Nay. Nay. Nay. Nay. He has never voted to authorize Trump's militarism. Can't say the same for the other Dem Senators that you listed.

You're not here to be fair. You just want to smear and whine. That's fine, there's a niche for that. Enjoy.

>2. He also brought up Gabbard's push to censure Trump. A
>stunning rebuke he said! Sounds dope and courageous and all
>that shit, right? Well, he left out that she introduced this
>on the eve of the impeachment vote as a bullshit
>half-of-a-half-measure to avoid having to vote on impeachment.
>Censure is a rebuke. A sternly worded bunch of words. 

The substance of her Censure (violation of the War Powers Resolution) was remarkably apt and targeted to address exactly what is happening now. And the Senate is finally going to wise up and take Tulsi's lead on the War Powers Resolution violation (already being drafted as we speak).

Nobody warned against Trump's road to striking Iran more than Tulsi. If you dispute that then tell me who did, both substantively in the form of legislation and in it being central to their policy platform.

>3. He also tried the full Republican route. He used the exact
>same words as the Republicans (specifically Collins) did
>during the hearings to try and minimize the fact that Trump
>was impeached and why. He claimed Trump was impeached 'over a
>phone call' but what he was actually impeached for was Abuse
>of Power and Obstruction of Justice.

Another lie. I said that this was an impeachable offense (which is why I would've voted to impeach) - but that it was not even in the top-tier of the most egregious and impeachable offenses of this President. But whatever makes you feel better.

>He literally justified Br*itbart as a legitimate news agency

LOL we're just throwing anything at the wall hoping it sticks now? I never called Breitbart a legitimate news agency - like ever in life. What I said is that Tulsi has appeared on every media outlet across the political spectrum. Fox News is trash - does that mean candidates should refuse to give an interview to its audience and speak truth to power - even in an audience that disagrees? I suppose if you're a coward and not confident in your views, that would make sense.

He'll attack me or maybe
>he'll ignore me. He did it to Reeq, Strav, Brew and you
>too. 

LOL at "attack" - this is called debate. If you're too emo to engage and take everything personally - that's on you. Reeq and I disagree on a lot - and agree on a lot - but we engage in a myriad of subjects and then move on after the debate. Can't say the same for you because this is literally the only thing you ever want to talk about.

You're all in your feelings.

>I will not allow people to come here and lie to black people,
>especially with some bullshit progressivism. 

LOL when all else fails - play the tribe & divide card.

Since you're so animated and invested in all of this - I welcome you to an actual, real-life debate. This can easily be facilitated as I always welcome spirited debate. You can even make the case for why we all should just shut up and ride the Biden train, if you'd like.

-->

navajo joe
6573 posts
Wed Jan-08-20 09:15 AM

22. "RE: LOL cot damn you're really bothered."
In response to Reply # 21
Wed Jan-08-20 09:19 AM by navajo joe

>you good? I love how you always say "you ain't gotta lie to
>kick it" - and then proceed to do nothing but lie.

And there you are doing exactly what I said you'd do with a side of projection

>
>>1. When he finally showed back up, instead of addressing
>>Gabbard's vote head-on
>
>I've addressed this many times. I wouldn't have voted as
>Tulsi did. I disagreed with her vote, but don't find it to be
>the cardinal sin that you purport it to be. In fact, I find
>the Trump 2020 NDAA Defense Bill to be far more consequential,
>and that's cleary the case now.
>
>btw: I also disagreed with Tulsi's votes on Syrian refugees
>and her vote on BDS. She ain't perfect, but I love the irony
>in her being the object of y'alls never-ending, unhinged ire.
>I do give you props for being a committed Clinton surrogate.
>

You didn't address Tulsi's impeachment vote. You tried to cover by bringing up her and Sanders NDAA vote and her attempt to censure.

You lied because you said Sanders voted against the NDAA. He did not. He didn't vote, the same as the other candidates. You said he and Tulsi were the only democratic candidates to do this. This is demonstrably false.

>
>>which is why Politifact calls this False
>>
>>https://www.politifact.com/vermont/statements/2019/dec/20/bernie-sanders/bernie-sanders-wrong-twice-claim-about-defense-bud/
>>
>>Also considering Biden, Mayor Pete, Castro, Andrew Yang
>aren't
>>in Congress so...Marianne Williamson also didn't vote on the
>>NDAA at least on this plane of existence. El Bloombito no
>>votar por this porque el no esta in Congress tambieither. 
>>
>>It was worth a shot, I guess.
>
>All of that is irrelevant to the point. Perhaps you missed
>the Stop Presidential Wars bill that Tulsi introduced, or the
>amendment in the 2018 NDAA that specifically addressed
>Congress holding Trump accountable for an unauthorized war
>with Iran (a similar bill introduced by Ro Khanna in 2019 -
>and now being re-introduced by Sanders and Khanna).

Oh now it's irrelevant to the point again.

>
>Did you even look at the link you provided that records
>Gabbard's "Nay" vote? You must be referring to Sanders not
>being present for the vote in the Senate (along with all other
>Presidential candidates). Look at the lineage of the Sanders
>vote on all of those NDAA/Defense budget bills. Nay. Nay.
>Nay. Nay. He has never voted to authorize Trump's militarism.
>Can't say the same for the other Dem Senators that you
>listed.
>

You said what you said, multiple times and were proven wrong. Now you're trying to revise it to 'never voted to authorize' but originally it was 'voted against'

>You're not here to be fair. You just want to smear and whine.
> That's fine, there's a niche for that. Enjoy.
>

I didn't smear, I provided facts that you misconstrued and misrepresented. Something you do constantly. You juke the stats and when anyone calls you on it you deflect, project, minimize.

>>2. He also brought up Gabbard's push to censure Trump. A
>>stunning rebuke he said! Sounds dope and courageous and all
>>that shit, right? Well, he left out that she introduced this
>>on the eve of the impeachment vote as a bullshit
>>half-of-a-half-measure to avoid having to vote on
>impeachment.
>>Censure is a rebuke. A sternly worded bunch of words. 
>
>The substance of her Censure (violation of the War Powers
>Resolution) was remarkably apt and targeted to address exactly
>what is happening now. And the Senate is finally going to
>wise up and take Tulsi's lead on the War Powers Resolution
>violation (already being drafted as we speak).

So we're where we are now because we didn't censure Trump over War Powers Resolution? His censuring stops the assassination of Suleiman how?

>
>Nobody warned against Trump's road to striking Iran more than
>Tulsi. If you dispute that then tell me who did, both
>substantively in the form of legislation and in it being
>central to their policy platform.
>
>>3. He also tried the full Republican route. He used the
>exact
>>same words as the Republicans (specifically Collins) did
>>during the hearings to try and minimize the fact that Trump
>>was impeached and why. He claimed Trump was impeached 'over
>a
>>phone call' but what he was actually impeached for was Abuse
>>of Power and Obstruction of Justice.
>

>Another lie. I said that this was an impeachable offense
>(which is why I would've voted to impeach) - but that it was
>not even in the top-tier of the most egregious and impeachable
>offenses of this President. But whatever makes you feel
>better.

It's not what is top tier or what you want. It's what they had an airtight case on. And it's not a lie. That's precisely what you fucking said. I'm not going through old posts to quote you anymore because I've dedicated too much time on you and your bullshit.

>
>>He literally justified Br*itbart as a legitimate news agency
>
>LOL we're just throwing anything at the wall hoping it sticks
>now? I never called Breitbart a legitimate news agency - like
>ever in life. What I said is that Tulsi has appeared on every
>media outlet across the political spectrum. Fox News is trash
>- does that mean candidates should refuse to give an interview
>to its audience and speak truth to power - even in an audience
>that disagrees? I suppose if you're a coward and not
>confident in your views, that would make sense.

You don't know what legitimizing means and i didn't say you called it one I said you justified it as a legitimate news agency which you just did again.

Also a democratic challenger giving interviews to them works to legitimize them.

> He'll attack me or maybe
>>he'll ignore me. He did it to Reeq, Strav, Brew and you
>>too. 

>LOL at "attack" - this is called debate. If you're too emo to
>engage and take everything personally - that's on you. Reeq
>and I disagree on a lot - and agree on a lot - but we engage
>in a myriad of subjects and then move on after the debate.
>Can't say the same for you because this is literally the only
>thing you ever want to talk about.

>You're all in your feelings.

Again, I'm not going back through old posts and posting direct quotes again because you'll deflect lie and minimize. You are who your are and you are what you are.

>>I will not allow people to come here and lie to black
>people,
>>especially with some bullshit progressivism. 
>
>LOL when all else fails - play the tribe & divide card.

It's called calling a spade a spade. You've spent most of your time on this board propagating one kind of bullshit or another. I'm dividing the real from the fake and the people who have the best interest of other people at heart not just trying to get their trash candidate elected.

>Since you're so animated and invested in all of this - I
>welcome you to an actual, real-life debate. This can easily
>be facilitated as I always welcome spirited debate. You can
>even make the case for why we all should just shut up and ride
>the Biden train, if you'd like.
>
>-->

Ah the old 'debate me coward' and then the false equivalency

Fuck off Vex Shapiro.

We would have been better off with an okaycivics board instead of an okayactivist board

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Wed Jan-08-20 10:56 AM

23. "Cool. "
In response to Reply # 22

-->

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5188 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 10:16 AM

15. "Damnnnn"
In response to Reply # 10

>off the jump, her position on India's BJP party is instant
>DQ.

Vex never said anything about this

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/05/tulsi-gabbard-2020-hindu-nationalist-modi/

---------------------------
Signature

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 10:55 AM

16. "There def warrants a discussion on Modi and Bharatiya Janata "
In response to Reply # 15
Tue Jan-07-20 10:55 AM by Vex_id

Unfortunately - most who want to criticize her on those grounds don't even know what the BJP even is lol.

But on the merits - it warrants a debate for sure because of Modi and BJP's aggression/crimes. What you'll see throughout Tulsi's tenure in Congress is her willingness to meet with everyone. She met with Modi, and his opposition. She was there on diplomatic missions and of course the shared Hindu faith would be celebrated in that rare intersection of shared culture in international affairs.

Her relationship with Modi pales in comparison to Obama's tight-knit friendship with him:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/world/asia/india-narendra-modi-obama.html

Incidentally, none of the people outraged by Tulsi's diplomatic relationship with Modi had anything to say about Obama's much more developed and working relationship with Modi.

In an ugly way, this reminds me of GOP scare tactics when they tried to imply that Ilhan Omar was *SeCrEtLy* aligned with Islamist Nationalism because of of her diplomatic relations with Sudanese & Palestinian leaders and her association with CAIR.

So if we're going to have a substantive discussion - I'm all in. But if we're throwing this smear out there because we saw a Kamala stan retweet it after being upset about the debates, then I'm good love, enjoy.

-->

Tw3nty
Member since Jan 02nd 2007
8466 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 11:59 AM

25. "Tulsi didnt vote on NDAA measure that forces Trump to get congressional ..."
In response to Reply # 7

She's not around for big foreign policy moments.
Their votes matter more than their words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

navajo joe
6573 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 01:54 PM

29. "Source?"
In response to Reply # 25

Not being confrontational but I've spent a lot of time trying to get to the bottom of these NDAA claims and didn't initially find that so if I missed something would love to see it

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 03:28 PM

31. "Yes she did. In fact, she was the *only* 2020 Dem candidate who did."
In response to Reply # 25

Bernie, Warren, Booker & Klobuchar all abstained from voting on the 2020 NDAA.

But I'll hold my breath for all the "AbSeNt!!!!" lamentations aimed at them for missing this critical vote.

Not only did Tulsi vote "nay" to this disastrous Trump military bill - but her bills and amendments (along with Ro Khanna's) specifically prescribed to prevent Trump from taking unilateral action to strike Iran (the Stop Presidential Wars bill) - were flatly rejected.

In fact, more than 180 House Dems voted *for* Trump's 2020 NDAA Military Bill authorizing him to take unilateral action to strike Iran.

Do your homework.

-->

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 11:43 AM

8. "what has she said about it?"
In response to Reply # 5

or specifically what dont you like about what shes said?

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 12:00 PM

9. "She's generally been pro-sanctions and defers to standard thinking"
In response to Reply # 8

on Foreign policy - and much to my shock and disgust - has been woefully inequitable in her reading of the Israeli-Palestine debacle. She also has been disappointingly status-quo on Venezuela.

While she certainly isn't as bad as most of the alleged "experts" we have now running foreign policy - she falls short of her Progressive branding when it comes to foreign affairs. She has failed to use her position on the Senate Armed Services Committee to challenge the status quo or change any of these damaging forever war policies.

Also, Warren has followed the crowd too often and gone along with some of the most egregious acts that have occurred under her watch, defending Israel’s devastating 2014 war on Gaza and vocalizing her support for sanctions against Venezuela.

One journalist whom I respect (Sarah Lazare) perhaps said it best:

"Even judged according to the spectrum of today’s Democratic Party, which is skewed so far to the right on war and militarism it does not take much to distinguish oneself, Warren gets an unsatisfactory grade: not the last in her class, but far from first."

-->

Mr. ManC
11819 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 07:29 PM

38. "To be fair, the only reason I have Warren still on the ticket"
In response to Reply # 3

is because there is still a huge constituency of voters (my mother included) who still want to see a woman President, think Bernie ruined their chance at a woman President, and feel that Warren is a "real Democrats".

Trust, I would rather have Bernie and Tulsi or Turner, but that is a pipe dream at this point. And I think Sanders/Warren would have won in 2016 as well. I care more that he is at the top of the ticket as a mandate on his platform, but again Warren is a matter of political calculation and less heart than head.

HOWEVER, her actions over the past couple of week have me side eyeing her AGAIN, but again, there are people who would legit shame me from thinking otherwise if she sat at the top of the ticket as the nominee.

In a country where we allow homelessness, uninsured, and "safe fracking" I'm picking my battles these days.

Musica Negra
#13irteen

Stevie Lee
Member since Aug 17th 2008
1189 posts
Mon Jan-06-20 06:43 PM

13. "it's bernie or bust."
In response to Reply # 0

He's gonna win, though.

Walleye
Charter member
15523 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 11:53 AM

18. "*our chance"
In response to Reply # 0

n/m

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

My_SP1200_Broken_Again
Charter member
57004 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 12:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
19. "you got trolled."
In response to Reply # 0

< Live Mixshow - Thurs 11PM/EST >
https://twitch.tv/djchiefone

----Mixtape Archives-----
https://soundcloud.com/djchiefone

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Tue Jan-07-20 12:20 PM

20. "Super Bernie Bros. *eats flower... starts spitting flames*"
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49420 posts
Wed Jan-08-20 11:12 AM

24. "Never thought it would happen but I was defending Bernie on a group text"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-08-20 11:13 AM by Buddy_Gilapagos

with like 60 bros with mortgages and worried about socialism and electability.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Tw3nty
8466 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 12:04 PM

26. "Bernie is literally talking about putting milllions of people out of job..."
In response to Reply # 24

We would lose somewhere upwards of 5 million jobs if healthcare and college became free.
Then you have to take into account the effect that has on housing once people can't pay their mortgages.
Just think how much equity people would lose in their homes once an influx of newly high risk homeowners hit the market. Prices would have to go down for inventory to be moved.
We would be fucked for decades.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 12:42 PM

27. "source?"
In response to Reply # 26

i am seeing 2 million jobs. that is a concern i have that hasnt fully been addressed.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/looking-after-workers-who-will-lose-their-jobs-under-medicare-for-all/

there definitely needs to be a discussion on how to handle this. i think the above article is pretty good.

Tw3nty
8466 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 03:14 PM

30. "I'm adding the job losses from colleges and health care"
In response to Reply # 27
Fri Jan-10-20 03:16 PM by Tw3nty

I over estimated, its more like 3 million. Black people and recent college grads get hit the hardest when massive job losses are on the table.

There will have to be unintended consequences of a mass re-balancing of the system. Just FYI I'm not against a re-balance. I'm just concerned about the non-financial costs of doing so.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 04:02 PM

32. "can you provide a source for job losses due to free college?"
In response to Reply # 30

i had not seen that at all.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49420 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 10:15 AM

41. "I think these are terrible reasons for not doing either program. "
In response to Reply # 26

The argument makes sense if it's zero sum but advancement always puts obsolete businesses out of work however the whole point of advancement is to grow the pie bigger.

The automotive industry certainly put a lot of horse and carriage businesses employees out of work, but it created millions of new jobs.

I know it will put some brothers and sisters out of work, but I can't shed too many tears if student loan and health debt collectors go out of work.

I promise you removing these financial burdens from two of the most essential things need in this country, will create opportunities for everyone that we haven't even imagined yet.

>We would lose somewhere upwards of 5 million jobs if
>healthcare and college became free.
>Then you have to take into account the effect that has on
>housing once people can't pay their mortgages.
>Just think how much equity people would lose in their homes
>once an influx of newly high risk homeowners hit the market.
>Prices would have to go down for inventory to be moved.
>We would be fucked for decades.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Fri Jan-10-20 01:51 PM

28. "LMAO"
In response to Reply # 24

>with like 60 bros with mortgages and worried about socialism
>and electability.

man, I will say this.
People who are worried about "socialism" and "electability" even if... no, FUCK IT. EVEN IF THEY liberal?

They coons.

*sits at desk with coffee mug, back turned with a sign on the desk that reads "PROVE ME WRONG"*

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 08:11 AM

33. "CNN with the fullcourt press of bullshit "
In response to Reply # 0

Right on time

Bern surges to top of polls

Media hit pieces abound

How don't ya'll see it...2nd time around...?

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79607 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 08:42 AM

34. "Isnt this what they always do tho? "
In response to Reply # 33

Whoever is in the lead usually gets hit with a few jabs.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

bentagain
16595 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 08:49 AM

35. "A private conversation sourced to your rival"
In response to Reply # 34
Tue Jan-14-20 08:54 AM by bentagain

Nah

They’ve hit Pete on his record as mayor
Biden for his fumbles

I missed the Warren hit pieces honestly...?

But sourcing a story to your rival in an attempt to make a candidate appear sexist

Nah, haven’t seen that one

Might as well use Trump as a source at this point

‘Bernie told me... ‘

The media spin is what’s blatant IMO

A woman losing to Trump in 2020 is not the same as saying a woman can’t be POTUS

TBH, I don’t disagree

I can’t see Warren surviving full on Trump attacks.

Honestly can’t see Bern even saying that much on the day she announces her candidacy

legsdiamond
79607 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 11:48 AM

37. "I will admit I haven’t followed the actual story"
In response to Reply # 35

but I think anytime you are the front runner you will get hit pieces.

Biden has the sexist shit as well he had to deal with.

Warren? She got hit in other ways with the M4A and her conservative past.

Just seems like anytime someone makes it to the top they tear them down.

I’m not really fucking with the news this time around. I’m firm in my belief that Trump is going to win until he actually loses because Americans ain’t shit and can’t be trusted.

“And by Americans.. I do mean white people” - Pops

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

bentagain
16595 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 07:56 AM

39. "Why did you tell Sen Warren a woman can't win?"
In response to Reply # 37

How would you keep your plan from bankrupting the country?

Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei has again called for all U.S. troops to be pulled out the Middle East, something you’ve called for as well.

^questions from CNN moderators last night to Bernie Sanders

That's not normal.

Do you see it?

legsdiamond
79607 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 10:30 AM

42. "Yeah. That’s normal. "
In response to Reply # 39

Warren was asked about M4A right?

About her conservative past?

Wasn’t boot jay also asked some “tough” questions.

This is simple shit IMO. It’s politics. Answer or handle the heat like a gotdamn G if you really want to be president.

and I’m a Bernie fan. I don’t give a shit what they ask him.

bentagain
16595 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 10:40 AM

43. "Those questions are 1) presenting Bern as sexist"
In response to Reply # 42
Wed Jan-15-20 10:44 AM by bentagain

2) Using the socialism trope
3) Attempting to align him with a foreign adversary

Was Warren asked how her M4A plan WOULDN'T bankrupt the country?
Warren and Sanders are pretty close to the same on policy
You didn't see any difference in how the moderators interacted with them?

Pete was asked about his low polling numbers from black voters...which is a fact.

If you don't see it...cool...but they are not equal IMO

legsdiamond
79607 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 12:32 PM

47. "Man.. that’s typical questions for a progressive politician"
In response to Reply # 43

Anytime you want to “give” Americans a break it’s framed as socialism

Anytime you have a decision that an ally or enemy agrees with they try to pin you to them and ask you to complain.

Those aren’t hard questions to answer.

I don’t like how everyone complains about their guy or girl getting tough treatment or the worst treatment ever. It’s bull

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5188 posts
Tue Jan-14-20 10:51 AM

36. "Yep"
In response to Reply # 34

Republican and Democrat frontrunner gets hit.

---------------------------
Signature

makaveli
Charter member
16305 posts
Wed Jan-15-20 09:50 AM

40. "hmmm 🤔 are these numbers legit?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/1217143409070219267?s=21

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

Mr. ManC
11819 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 11:34 AM

44. "lol isn't that an argument that Sanders was the stronger candidate?"
In response to Reply # 40

I mean, unless Democrats are going to say they were "Hillary or Bust" then that means Trump loses that margin of error, Democrats support Bernie, AND all of the Youth and Independents that sat out also likely participate for Bernie.

All this really says is Trump did more than Hillary to persuade, or rathrt dissuade, people from voting for Hillary.

Musica Negra
#13irteen

makaveli
Charter member
16305 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 11:40 AM

45. "well, i suppose it's possible to make that argument"
In response to Reply # 44

you could also argue that Trump is a better president than Hilary would have been, doesn't mean it's the right argument.

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Mon Jan-20-20 12:15 PM

46. "Sanders is a populist, just like Trump"
In response to Reply # 40
Mon Jan-20-20 12:15 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

Don't know if the numbers are legit. But it wouldn't be surprising that there would be some overlap there, even though their messages are almost polar opposites.

I have a hunch that a good portion of Bernie's support in 2016 were people who never had any interest in voting before. They were waiting for a candidate who appeared to advocate for them. Clinton was never going to appeal to them. She was an "elite".
Note: this logic doesn't work if you believe anybody who voted for Trump is a racist.

Even if the numbers are legit, it seems like Sanders did a pretty good job funneling his supporters to Clinton. Better than Clinton did to Obama.

According to this study, 25% of Clinton primary voters in 2008 ended up voting for John McCain.
https://twitter.com/jmillerlewis/status/900429108487876609/photo/2

Blaming other candidates for a loss is weak. Ultimately it is up to the candidate get people on their side and win those votes

Mr. ManC
11819 posts
Tue Jan-21-20 09:53 AM

48. "stop making sense."
In response to Reply # 46

Musica Negra
#13irteen

Lobby General Discussion topic #13360918 Previous topic | Next topic