Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13360511

Subject: "FRIDAY - "You know Craig? Craig got fired!"" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Dec-27-19 12:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY - "You know Craig? Craig got fired!""

happy post christmas.... got kids coming over tomorrow so I'm not done by a shot... at work today too... *rolls eyes* good greif charlie brown wtf did I do with all my vacay time.... gotta save some next year this ish is for the dog birds bird dogs... oh well... 'sup? you guys having decent times?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Was off Wednesday to Sunday. Was quite lazy.
Dec 30th 2019
roof leak
Dec 30th 2019
Yeah, it sucks. It's a corner of a flat roof so I might get some plywood...
Dec 30th 2019
Went to the studio with my nephews and brother
Dec 30th 2019
      Seeing that bigger paycheck is gonna be dope
Dec 30th 2019
           nice lil bump.. and our daycare didn’t charge us for last week
Dec 31st 2019
                sounds good... I'm in for a good year.
Dec 31st 2019
I’m busy busy...
Dec 30th 2019
lookin forward to it! happy New Year's Eve
Dec 31st 2019
whatsupdoe?
Jan 02nd 2020

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 12:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Was off Wednesday to Sunday. Was quite lazy."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Dec-30-19 12:11 PM by flipnile

The lady was visiting her mom, so I spent like two whole days doing nothing but working on music and sleeping. OFinally set the mic up and recorded a few songs too. Gotta work on my singing, but they sound nice as-is.

Roof got a small leak. Tried to patch it but no dice. Gotta spend some bread to get this fixed.

Back at work: https://i.stack.imgur.com/56aO9.jpg

Gotta pretend that it's not all a simulation.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 12:27 PM

2. "roof leak"
In response to Reply # 1

fawk that's no good.. I got tons of stuff to take care of at home piling up...need to get cracking on it.

sounds like your time has been good tho.. nice. happy monday.

flipnile
13575 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 12:32 PM

3. "Yeah, it sucks. It's a corner of a flat roof so I might get some plywood..."
In response to Reply # 2

...and replace the boards and layers myself. Gotta get some decent weather, a new ladder and a nail gun but I think I can get it done. If I screw up I'll just pay someone.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79621 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 01:28 PM

4. "Went to the studio with my nephews and brother"
In response to Reply # 1

We had fun. My nephew serious with it but the rest of us did a hilarious freestyle track that wasn’t half bad.

Took my brother around Charlotte and now he wants to move here. He’s run ATL into the ground. Would love to have him close.

Kids had a ball this Christmas, wife and I had the house to ourselves a few nights. Just chilled.

Now I’m back at the grind waiting on this first paycheck after my raise. Anxious to see what it looks like. Technically I know already but since it was put in for 12/1 I’m wondering if I’m getting all that bread for this month on the last check.

Wife’s car is in the shop so it doesn’t really matter but it feels good to give her my card without flinching.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

flipnile
13575 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 03:30 PM

5. "Seeing that bigger paycheck is gonna be dope"
In response to Reply # 4

I've got a few raises over the years, and when they kick and that first bigger check comes it's like finding money you forgot you lost, at least for the first one.

>Now I’m back at the grind waiting on this first paycheck
>after my raise. Anxious to see what it looks like. Technically
>I know already but since it was put in for 12/1 I’m
>wondering if I’m getting all that bread for this month on
>the last check.

I gotta get back on a side hustle or two. I made some money doing some freelance work at the end of the summer and it felt good keeping my card in my wallet and using the freelance cash for a while.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79621 posts
Tue Dec-31-19 10:20 AM

7. "nice lil bump.. and our daycare didn’t charge us for last week"
In response to Reply # 5

feels like it’s going to be a good year.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Dec-31-19 01:02 PM

8. "sounds good... I'm in for a good year."
In response to Reply # 7

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Dec-30-19 08:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "I’m busy busy..."
In response to Reply # 0

between the new job and the move I have no time for nothing. be back soon tho

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Dec-31-19 01:03 PM

9. "lookin forward to it! happy New Year's Eve"
In response to Reply # 6

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16415 posts
Thu Jan-02-20 10:09 AM

10. "whatsupdoe?"
In response to Reply # 0

happy new year and all that.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13360511 Previous topic | Next topic