Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13357954

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 08:22 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Thanksgiving was a doosie.....
Dec 04th 2019
Thanksgiving was a Doosie...Lost my Phone
Dec 04th 2019
Thanksgiving.
Dec 04th 2019
This is cool AF
Dec 04th 2019
I’m finished...
Dec 04th 2019
What's going on, everyone?
Dec 05th 2019
da BILLS...
Dec 06th 2019

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44614 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 09:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Thanksgiving was a doosie....."
In response to Reply # 0

The light stuff:
*Transitioning from vegan to more of a vegetarian over the past year has been pretty easy on the gut but I decided to dabble in some turkey the Saturday after Thanksgiving simply because convenience and hunger won out. The side dishes were depleted, and we were preparing to hit the road to head back home and I figured it'd be easier/safer/healthier to eat some home cooked meat rather than stopping at a random fast food joint on the road. The turkey sammich was on point but BOY my innards are still backed up! I'm sure it's got more to do with some other unhealthy eating over the break but yeah, i'ma pin in on the meat!
*I be wanting to run into exe's while i'm home just so I can flex on em...lol...but alas, I never do.
*Frozen II wasn't as good as Frozen I. At least they has some(only two) Black characters in it.
*NC A&T is really coming up!! I might....MIIIIiiiight...Strong Maybe....allow my kids to CONSIDER going there if they keep on the same trajectory of progress and campus improvements.

The Heavy stuff:
*I want my lil cuz to come all the way out the closet. He might be, but since i'm not around, i'm not sure...it don't seem like it though. I see him heading down a path of masking struggles and It may just be a millennial thing...I dunno...but i'm lightweight concerned.

*Youngest sibling is getting more lost as the years carry on and youth fades. I see she's struggling, lost, looking for something that she feels she never had but doesn't realize she always did. The Boro is doing what the Boro do.....keeping folks grounded...but stuck at the same time. I don't think she has good choice in men...but what older brother ever DOES?? The answers seem so obvious to me...but when I try to share I'm certain that all i'm doing is pissing her off.

*I don't enjoy staying at my parents house like I used to (which isn't saying much considering I never really REALLY liked to in the first place). It's more stressful than anything for many reasons. They have a dog; and now that they're dog people (it's technically my sister's dog that we WARNED her was a bad idea in the first place) the house is full of dog hair and they really don't do the best job at keeping things tidy.The house is showing its age; the floors ALL creak and my wife stumbled down the rickety last two steps that have been broken for the past 3 years. She's ok but it coulda been way worse...especially if it were one of the kids and not her that fell. They keep VERY late hours which fcks up OUR routine and more importantly the KID'S routine.

*I spent a good deal of time at home being on edge and salty about the behavior and habits of my siblings and parents. Me and the wife both. It translated to perhaps the most miserable trips home in the past 19 years, outside of funerals. I fear that this is going to be the new norm and I may just have to rethink the Thanksgiving tradition

there's more...but i'm out of time for now

Crisco
Member since May 21st 2003
14015 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 09:46 AM

2. "Thanksgiving was a Doosie...Lost my Phone "
In response to Reply # 0

Thanksgiving Eve at the club. Then I fell down the stairs 5am tat morning at my brothers house. Was heading to the Basement to sleep cause people kept getting up when I was on the couch in the living room. His steps are slick to the basement. I landed hard and heard my knee pop. It's been sore for a few days but seems ot be getting better. If I need surgery Imma be pissed.

Also, losing your phone sucks. Sprint told me I couldn't get out of my least without making a claim and having a physical phone to hand in. The claim deductible was $275. I was like nah B Can't I just buy tis $200 new phone and you transfer my number. Eventually they let me do that. Then I had to call a Special number to get them to end the lease. Even though I had the phone almost 3 years already.

It's all a scam.

Now it's Monday after Thanksgiving and I wake up with Diarrhea and Puking. And a fever. 24 hour stomach bug.

Yeah Thanksgiving week pretty much sucked.
But at least my Sisters cooking was on point as usual.

---------------------------------------
My Sig - Nig!!
Hip Hop is a perfect verse over a dope beat!!

Just a Day in the Life, Of a Playa for Life!!
My Datpiff Page
http://www.datpiff.com/JayfromJerz-and-DJ-Sat-One-The-Bee-Sides-mixtape.709908.html
http://

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 11:53 AM

3. "Thanksgiving. "
In response to Reply # 0

I cooked again this year. I think next year we are going to get catering or do something like Lasagna. Ionno. Want to try something different next year.

Kids had a ball. My wife wanted to leave on Saturday and while it would be nice to have a full day on Sunday it wasn’t a big deal. The problem is our kids are young so they don’t like sleeping in the same room with their cousins even tho they claim they can’t wait to see them and have a sleepover. This leads to kids climbing in our bed.

My nieces and nephews are cool but man, they are a handful and sneaky as hell. Crazy watching them snitch on each other and get mad anytime one of them has a cookie or a chip and they don’t have one. Kept telling them to mind their business. Always wanting something just cause they see someone else with it.

Everything else was cool as hell.

My oldest is so ready for Christmas. Every day “I want Christmas daddy!”

Like it’s a pizza. Got them a dope lil wooden kitchen set. I’m just getting started but this year we are hosting so it’s going to be the shiznit.

My nephews want to get in the studio to do a family posse cut. We about to get it in. Lmao.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 06:52 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "This is cool AF"
In response to Reply # 3

>My nephews want to get in the studio to do a family posse cut.
>We about to get it in. Lmao.

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg

¨Your mother is Colin Powell¨ - Lurkmode

www.Tupreme.com

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 06:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I’m finished..."
In response to Reply # 0

and it feel so damn good.

told my mother, “I’m healed”
she goes, “well, come heal me”
me, “I’m on my way”

nobody circles the wagon like the BUFFALO BILLS...

ChuckFoPrez
Charter member
47859 posts
Thu Dec-05-19 10:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "What's going on, everyone?"
In response to Reply # 0

It's only been years.

https://twitter.com/chuck4prez

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Dec-06-19 10:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "da BILLS..."
In response to Reply # 6

lol.

it’s been a long time

Lobby General Discussion topic #13357954 Previous topic | Next topic