Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13354634

Subject: "Stephen Miller is getting married" Previous topic | Next topic
MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Sun Nov-03-19 10:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Stephen Miller is getting married"

And dollars to donuts her pussy smells like a wet fart

https://twitter.com/TBreassealeDHS/status/1191068883337138176

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Sick bowtie, bitch.
Nov 04th 2019
How does a descendant of Russians Jews become a Nazi?
Nov 04th 2019
RE: Stephen Miller is getting married
Nov 04th 2019
Stephen Miller’s pussy probably smells like wet farts too
Nov 04th 2019
RE: Stephen Miller’s pussy probably smells like wet farts too
Nov 04th 2019
      I chose my words, I stand by them, if you personally can't villify nazis
Nov 04th 2019
           RE: I chose my words, I stand by them, if you personally can't villify n...
Nov 04th 2019
                She’s a fucking nazi too you dolt
Nov 04th 2019
                Waldman began working as the deputy press secretary for the Department o...
Nov 04th 2019
                     but don't you dare call her the B-Word!!!!
Nov 04th 2019
                          Or that a person that makes demonstrably terrible personal and professio...
Nov 04th 2019
                               Nobody says Rudy, or Miller, or Tucker Carlson are anything
Nov 04th 2019
stop acting like a b***h. Also, R U white?
Nov 04th 2019
Is he going to encourage his son to ruin women's races like he did?
Nov 04th 2019
shes attractive. she'll make a beautiful lampshade
Nov 04th 2019
Fly Like An Eagle... oh, wait... wrong Steve Miller
Nov 05th 2019
Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Ema...
Nov 12th 2019
Links in the article include (first article of a series)
Nov 12th 2019
I'd love to see a debate question on accountability
Nov 12th 2019
I listen to a pod which the owner of the Comedy Cellar frequents
Nov 12th 2019
What’s the target demo from a podcast called racewars
Nov 12th 2019
      LOL
Nov 12th 2019
      it's Sherrod Small's pod
Nov 12th 2019
           It seems it’s a three person podcast, him and 2 white folks
Nov 12th 2019
           It was, for the past few years it's his show alone.
Nov 12th 2019
                That’s the summary from the show, today
Nov 12th 2019
                     I know, I listen to the show, they just haven't updated that info
Nov 12th 2019
                          Help me draw the line between racist dirtbag and genocidal architect
Nov 12th 2019
                               You're right
Nov 12th 2019
                                    No, that makes sense. I wasn’t able to follow.
Nov 12th 2019
           you gotta be a dumbass to make or listen to that podcast
Nov 12th 2019
🌚
Oct 06th 2020
how your "wife" catch COVID but you don't
Oct 06th 2020

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 09:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Sick bowtie, bitch."
In response to Reply # 0

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

My_SP1200_Broken_Again
Charter member
57004 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 10:03 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "How does a descendant of Russians Jews become a Nazi?"
In response to Reply # 0

....the answer is Stephen Miller ...fuck him and his shitty bride

Mgmt
Member since Feb 17th 2005
21496 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 10:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: Stephen Miller is getting married"
In response to Reply # 0

Even if he may be a horrible, dangerous individual,This is a bit misogynist (and that’s coming from a broken clock):

>And dollars to donuts her pussy smells like a wet fart
>
>https://twitter.com/TBreassealeDHS/status/1191068883337138176
>
>

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 11:08 AM

4. "Stephen Miller’s pussy probably smells like wet farts too"
In response to Reply # 3
Mon Nov-04-19 11:11 AM by MEAT

Eva Braun’s pussy probably smelled like aged brauts
Nazis and neonazis don’t get to be humanized
Architects of genocide are not people you should concern yourself with the language reserved for polite or general society.
They are literally funneling people to their deaths with glee.

------

Mgmt
21496 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 01:40 PM

7. "RE: Stephen Miller’s pussy probably smells like wet farts too"
In response to Reply # 4

You could certainly see the harsh energy and verbiage possibly being mis-applied and perpetuated on undeserving women, no?

>Eva Braun’s pussy probably smelled like aged brauts
>Nazis and neonazis don’t get to be humanized
>Architects of genocide are not people you should concern
>yourself with the language reserved for polite or general
>society.
>They are literally funneling people to their deaths with glee.
>

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 01:56 PM

8. "I chose my words, I stand by them, if you personally can't villify nazis"
In response to Reply # 7

That's a you problem not mine.

------

Mgmt
21496 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 04:04 PM

9. "RE: I chose my words, I stand by them, if you personally can't villify n..."
In response to Reply # 8

>That's a you problem not mine.
>
I don’t come across Nazis very often but when I do come across them I won’t go the stinky pussy route toward their wives. It just isn’t the most effective route for the cost.

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 04:14 PM

10. "She’s a fucking nazi too you dolt"
In response to Reply # 9
Mon Nov-04-19 04:16 PM by MEAT

Look who she works, has worked for, and advocates for, and is now marrying in her personal capacity.
Jesus. I know you think you’re above it all, and maybe when these nazis come for you they’ll only quickly gas you instead of performing experiments on you ... since you politely declined to insult their spouses.

------

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 04:43 PM

11. "Waldman began working as the deputy press secretary for the Department o..."
In response to Reply # 9

Remember the whole child prisons thing? She was the voice of that. Literally the mouthpiece. By choice.

------

My_SP1200_Broken_Again
Charter member
57004 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 04:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "but don't you dare call her the B-Word!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 05:09 PM

13. "Or that a person that makes demonstrably terrible personal and professio..."
In response to Reply # 12

choices maybe also eludes those same failures in all aspects of her life. She’s probably also an awful cook, driver, and can’t play spades.
People that move up in, orbit, and navigate the trump world are some of the lowest qualified people in this country
They latch on to this shit show because they have no other skills except willingness to debase themselves without gall.
I don’t imagine she’s anything except a fucking stinky life failure
Name me one who isn’t.
From Steve Bannon, to the Conways, to the Trumps, to Kavanaugh ... they’re all demonstrably terrible at whatever their supposed skill set is and only survive by proxy to each other.

------

MEAT
22257 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 05:21 PM

14. "Nobody says Rudy, or Miller, or Tucker Carlson are anything "
In response to Reply # 13
Mon Nov-04-19 05:25 PM by MEAT

except disgusting looking and presenting wastes of flesh ... but a white woman does the same shit and the capes come out.
Have you out here thinking Rose really can’t find those keys in the purse.

------

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 06:46 PM

15. "stop acting like a b***h. Also, R U white?"
In response to Reply # 3

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://www.Tupreme.com

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 11:10 AM

5. "Is he going to encourage his son to ruin women's races like he did?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-miller-track-meet-high-school-women-2017-10

I hope she cheats on him at the bachelorette party. A stripper would try her....

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Nov-04-19 12:07 PM

6. "shes attractive. she'll make a beautiful lampshade "
In response to Reply # 0

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Tue Nov-05-19 10:48 AM

16. "Fly Like An Eagle... oh, wait... wrong Steve Miller"
In response to Reply # 0

I have no idea who this guy is.

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 11:10 AM

17. "Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Ema..."
In response to Reply # 0

Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Emails

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

In the run-up to the 2016 election, White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller promoted white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage, according to leaked emails reviewed by Hatewatch.

The emails, which Miller sent to the conservative website Breitbart News in 2015 and 2016, showcase the extremist, anti-immigrant ideology that undergirds the policies he has helped create as an architect of Donald Trump’s presidency. These policies include reportedly setting arrest quotas for undocumented immigrants, an executive order effectively banning immigration from five Muslim-majority countries and a policy of family separation at refugee resettlement facilities that the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General said is causing “intense trauma” in children.

In this, the first of what will be a series about those emails, Hatewatch exposes the racist source material that has influenced Miller’s visions of policy. That source material, as laid out in his emails to Breitbart, includes white nationalist websites, a “white genocide”-themed novel in which Indian men rape white women, xenophobic conspiracy theories and eugenics-era immigration laws that Adolf Hitler lauded in “Mein Kampf.”

Hatewatch reviewed more than 900 previously private emails Miller sent to Breitbart editors from March 4, 2015, to June 27, 2016. Miller does not converse along a wide range of topics in the emails. His focus is strikingly narrow – more than 80 percent of the emails Hatewatch reviewed relate to or appear on threads relating to the subjects of race or immigration. Hatewatch made multiple attempts to reach the White House for a comment from Miller about the content of his emails but did not receive any reply.

Miller’s perspective on race and immigration across the emails is repetitious. When discussing crime, which he does scores of times, Miller focuses on offenses committed by nonwhites. On immigration, he touches solely on the perspective of severely limiting or ending nonwhite immigration to the United States. Hatewatch was unable to find any examples of Miller writing sympathetically or even in neutral tones about any person who is nonwhite or foreign-born.

Miller has gained a reputation for attempting to keep his communications secret: The Washington Post reported in August that Miller “rarely puts anything in writing, eschewing email in favor of phone calls.” The Daily Beast noted in July that Miller has recently “cut off regular contact with most of his allies” outside the Trump administration to limit leaks.

Miller used his government email address as an aide to then-Sen. Jeff Sessions in the emails Hatewatch reviewed. He sent the majority of the emails Hatewatch examined before he joined Trump’s campaign in January 2016 and while he was still working for Sessions. Miller also used a personal Hotmail.com address in the emails and did so both before and after he started working for Trump. Hatewatch confirmed the authenticity of Miller’s Hotmail.com address through an email sent from his government address in which he lists it as his future point of contact:

“I am excited to announce that I am beginning a new job as Senior Policy Advisor to presidential candidate Donald J. Trump,” Miller wrote from his government email on Jan. 26, 2016, to an undisclosed group of recipients. “Should you need to reach me, my personal email address is .”

Katie McHugh, who was an editor for Breitbart from April 2014 to June 2017, leaked the emails to Hatewatch in June to review, analyze and disseminate to the public. McHugh was 23 when she started at Breitbart and also became active in the anti-immigrant movement, frequently rubbing shoulders with white nationalists. McHugh was fired from Breitbart in 2017 after posting anti-Muslim tweets. She has since renounced the far right.

McHugh told Hatewatch that Breitbart editors introduced her to Miller in 2015 with an understanding he would influence the direction of her reporting. For that reason, and because Miller would have regarded her as a fellow traveler of the anti-immigrant movement, McHugh sometimes starts conversations with Miller in the emails, seeking his opinion on news stories. Other times, Miller directly suggests story ideas to McHugh, or tells her how to shape Breitbart’s coverage. Periodically, Miller asks McHugh if he can speak to her by phone, taking conversations offline.

“What Stephen Miller sent to me in those emails has become policy at the Trump administration,” McHugh told Hatewatch.

------

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 11:11 AM

18. "Links in the article include (first article of a series)"
In response to Reply # 17

Miller shares link from white nationalist site
Miller recommends ‘Camp of the Saints’ to Breitbart
McHugh says Miller told her to aggregate from American Renaissance
Confederate flag removals upset Miller after church murders
Miller focuses on racial identity of killer with ‘alt-right’ beliefs
Miller says he reached out to anti-Muslim extremist Pamela Geller
Miller forwards Infowars link to aid McHugh’s reporting
Miller backs immigration policies Hitler once praised
Miller posits conspiracy theories about immigration
Exploring Miller’s reported ties to white nationalist figures

------

Walleye
Charter member
15522 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 01:26 PM

19. "I'd love to see a debate question on accountability"
In response to Reply # 17

He, and other White House officials, should be prosecuted for what they've done. There will be an emphasis on moving on after Trump just as there was under Obama for Bush-era torturers and criminal bankers. But I think we've learned well enough that, in America at least, "moving on" means forgetting and I don't think we can afford that.

He should be in the Hague.* I want Democratic presidential candidates on record regarding what should happen to human rights abusers in the Trump administration.

*though maybe not the actual Hague, since we're apparently required to invade the Netherlands if that happens.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 02:03 PM

20. "I listen to a pod which the owner of the Comedy Cellar frequents"
In response to Reply # 0

This motherfucker is still bringing up Rev. Wright, with zero smoke about this certified white nationalist.
https://soundcloud.com/racewars/how-to-beat-trump-w-mark-halperin-joe-devito-and-noam-dworman

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 02:36 PM

21. "What’s the target demo from a podcast called racewars"
In response to Reply # 20

------

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 02:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
22. "LOL"
In response to Reply # 21

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 02:56 PM

23. "it's Sherrod Small's pod"
In response to Reply # 21

mostly comedians

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 03:03 PM

24. "It seems it’s a three person podcast, him and 2 white folks"
In response to Reply # 23

And so again ... what’s the target demographic.

For: Hilarious, honest and unfiltered, Race Wars with Kurt Metzger, Sherrod Small and Keren Margolis delivers a brutally funny perspective that can't be found anywhere else. Kurt, Sherrod and Keren cut through all the layers of politically correct media spin to deliver hysterical and truthful opinions on social, racial and global topics.

And also he seems to have found his niche for the last 7 years

From 2012 to 2014, Sherrod was an infrequent guest on the Opie and Anthony radio show. Following Anthony Cumia's firing on July 3, 2014 Small took a more regular role on its successor, Opie with Jim Norton.

On July 27, 2016, he and comedian Christian Finnegan debuted as co-hosts of Black and White, a comedy/talk show on A&E that explores issues of race relations in America. The show was cancelled in September 2016.

------

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 03:29 PM

25. "It was, for the past few years it's his show alone."
In response to Reply # 24

I listen to pods by comedians, I think that's the likely target.
Plenty of overlap with other comedy pods, as far as guests.
Their race commentary is more of a joke than actual race debates.

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 03:38 PM

26. "That’s the summary from the show, today"
In response to Reply # 25

------

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 05:15 PM

27. "I know, I listen to the show, they just haven't updated that info"
In response to Reply # 26

Probably strategically.
The woman Keren is still mostly on, but it's definitely Small's show singularly.

But my only point about the show, most of the comedian guests they have on perform at the famed Comedy Cellar.
Noam is the owner of the club.
He organized an event there with his 'good friend', the kid who testified before congress, along with Amy Wax to debate against reparations. https://comedycellar.com/events/ugdebate_072219.html
It was cancelled at the last min.
He has a non-jewsish/non-white wife and kids, which he constantly references when providing his hot takes about race, typically following a veiled anti-black theme.
Fuck that guy, he's like an older version of Stephen Miller.

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 05:19 PM

28. "Help me draw the line between racist dirtbag and genocidal architect"
In response to Reply # 27

Because you’re replying to a post about the latter.

------

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 05:24 PM

29. "You're right"
In response to Reply # 28
Tue Nov-12-19 05:34 PM by Cam

They're not the same.
I'm asserting things, from my divergent train of thought.

It's just that the comedy club owner's constant criticism of particular people, like Rev Wright--who allegedly fan flames of racialization within particular presidential administrations...which spark his ire--somehow never seem to have the same energy as any discussion on lil'-nazi-waterhead, who could be his little brother.

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 05:25 PM

30. "No, that makes sense. I wasn’t able to follow. "
In response to Reply # 29
Tue Nov-12-19 05:25 PM by MEAT

Thank you for clearing it up.

------

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Nov-12-19 07:26 PM

31. "you gotta be a dumbass to make or listen to that podcast"
In response to Reply # 23

it's "both sides" but really it's just trolling for recruits for white nationalist talking points, because no one else would ever think that shit was a worthwhile listen

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Oct-06-20 07:33 PM

32. "🌚"
In response to Reply # 0

------

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Oct-06-20 08:42 PM

33. "how your "wife" catch COVID but you don't"
In response to Reply # 32

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Lobby General Discussion topic #13354634 Previous topic | Next topic