Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13351574

Subject: "FRIDAY - "Ain't nobody lyin, I didn't go to the show."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 11:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY - "Ain't nobody lyin, I didn't go to the show.""

ok it's a lie... I did go to the show.... let me just say.

KINGFISH

if you don't know.. go and find out.
if you do... well then you know...

HOLY F!!!.. mind blowing show... no shit fam it brought me to tears at one point.

Long weekend once I get through today.

don't think any kids are coming over they've usually given me the heads up by now and it's been radio silence for all but one who says he has to work.. which is good cause he didn't have a summer job this year.

I just want to go home and throw the record I copped at the show on... oh well.. work a day 1st.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The Kingfish with Bob Weir and Matthew Kelly?
Oct 11th 2019
ha! no. Christone Kingfish Ingram. check him out.
Oct 11th 2019
ill keep them in mind
Oct 11th 2019
lol
Oct 11th 2019
The cancelled school for The Kid today
Oct 11th 2019
thats horrible
Oct 11th 2019
      Nah...mix-mix
Oct 11th 2019
           ah nice
Oct 11th 2019
                HA!!!!!!! Right?
Oct 11th 2019
My gig has a Happy Hour at 4PM
Oct 11th 2019
your 4pm is about to roll up too isn't it... not even 1 here.
Oct 11th 2019
im making 20 mini Bundt cakes tonight...
Oct 11th 2019
Ah hell...cut that out...you got it..
Oct 11th 2019
man. I’ll let you know...
Oct 11th 2019
how exactly?
Oct 11th 2019
      exactly lol...
Oct 11th 2019
           6 ain't too bad
Oct 11th 2019
3.33 hrs to go
Oct 11th 2019
thats always good
Oct 11th 2019
r/swipes
Oct 11th 2019
Fuck, man....
Oct 11th 2019
damn man that sucks... chill tho.. don't get pissed off
Oct 11th 2019

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 11:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "The Kingfish with Bob Weir and Matthew Kelly?"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Oct-11-19 11:52 AM by flipnile

Thought they stopped performing.

Was just chopping it up with the mandolin player about Jerry Garcia, The Dead, Dead & Co., Ratdog, etc. I heard John Mayer is playing with Dead & Co. now. Gotta look that up.

--

Friday is here. Got 3 hours left then I'm skipping to my bike. I've been like this in the office the past few weeks: https://giphy.com/gifs/fight-club-GjOSd8Z1fhQvC

--

Still can't find my mic cord.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 11:54 AM

2. "ha! no. Christone Kingfish Ingram. check him out."
In response to Reply # 1

I'd link you something if you want but anything you search up is going to make the point... you'll see... I may never touch my guitar again lol.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 11:57 AM

3. "ill keep them in mind"
In response to Reply # 0

i listened to some more music yesterday with the woofer. im happy. the first night i had put on a playlist that was mostly focused on bass and it was hit or miss. songs that had a ton of bass bumped. some here and there didnt have a lot of bass but i somehow expected the woofer to add more bass to them. yesterday i was just enjoying the music. there were a couple of tracks that made me turn down the bass.

i also checked out the blu records, cleaned them, put them in plastic sleeves and added them to discogs. everything checked out...kind of.

her favorite color was fine

give me my flowers checked out, had a download code...that worked! there is a small white scuff on one side that i dont know if its just part of the disc being red or some actual damage.

below the heavens has me confused. i ordered the 2014 reissue
https://www.discogs.com/Blu-Exile-Below-The-Heavens/release/5293736

the jacket i got for it matches, single sleeve and the barcode matches, so does the sticker. the 7" matches. the records?? uh no. the labels actually look like the limited releases from 2012. the records are black so it would be the third release.

the labels look like these though.
https://www.discogs.com/Blu-Exile-Below-The-Heavens/release/3342637

not sure if discogs is wrong or the guy possibly mixed up the records/sleeve. i dont know if i should message him. it sounded good.

as far as weekend, i think im getting together with my brother to do a video gender reveal for my sisters baby after the game sunday. maybe get records saturday and get caught up on netflix shows.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 02:14 PM

14. "lol"
In response to Reply # 3

now I want to tell you to not check him out.. just cause... don't do it man.

"you wouldn't like it dewey"

https://media2.giphy.com/media/14qhUjtyGv2tRm/giphy.gif

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 12:19 PM

4. "The cancelled school for The Kid today"
In response to Reply # 0

One of her classmates committed suicide last night..Jesus.

She knew him too...Jesus..

She's supposed to be going to her homegirls house after school so they can bake cookies and brownies and watch a movie. Prolly will be a sleepover, so imma grab a cold one on the way home and finish this mix I started last week and listen to some records. Not gonna buy anything else until I cop that 1999 and get the Stillmatic and Pearl Jam Unplugged on Black Friday.

Prolly do some Uber tomorrow and stay out of everybodys way. "She" comes back tomorrow..hasnt been here in over a month, so I'll give her time with The Kid.

Sunday-The Panthers have the London game...The Steelers have the night game...in between is anybodys guess.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/bobgeorge87

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 12:24 PM

5. "thats horrible"
In response to Reply # 4

hows she dealing with it?

mix, like a playlist? i have the itch to get back to making those.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 12:40 PM

6. "Nah...mix-mix"
In response to Reply # 5

I dj a little somethin' somethin..

When I do playlist jawns these days...I'm usually putting them on cassette from my records

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 12:47 PM

7. "ah nice"
In response to Reply # 6

how many side gigs you got going on? lol

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 01:15 PM

8. "HA!!!!!!! Right? "
In response to Reply # 7

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79607 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 01:16 PM

9. "My gig has a Happy Hour at 4PM"
In response to Reply # 0

I have to finish my proposal

Also have to run a mile or 2. Need to get moving more than once a week.

Prolly take the kids to the park or somewhere this weekend to tire them out.

My Hulu Live subscription ended. I miss it already. Gotta find a cheaper alternative that still lets me watch local channels. It’s kind of hanky to have a 65” TV and spotty signals for live sports.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 02:11 PM

13. "your 4pm is about to roll up too isn't it... not even 1 here."
In response to Reply # 9

lol I can hum a few bars of the good TV spotty sports feeds pain.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 01:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "im making 20 mini Bundt cakes tonight..."
In response to Reply # 0

for a party tomorrow
I’m nervous as hell lol

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 01:33 PM

11. "Ah hell...cut that out...you got it.."
In response to Reply # 10

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 04:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
19. "man. I’ll let you know..."
In response to Reply # 11

thanks for the hype

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 02:07 PM

12. "how exactly?"
In response to Reply # 10

like full on rings with the holes? you have some kind of pan for that? I have a bundt cake pan but it's not mini and you have to make 20 minis how many mini pans you got? that sounds like a lot of batches unless you got some kinda bundt muffin pan... am I getting hung up on the geometry of bundt cake?

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 04:46 PM

18. "exactly lol..."
In response to Reply # 12

that’s what I’m nervous about. I have six mini pans and I don’t wanna burn myself out making them, plus my rep is on the line, lol. They gotta be good...

a nervous energy

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 05:29 PM

20. "6 ain't too bad"
In response to Reply # 18

still gonna take 4 batches assuming 18 won't cut it.. but hey you can make yourself 4 extras.. in case.. I mean since it's your rep. you better rep. he's right up above... you got this. mind you good luck on the burns I'm sure nothing bad but that is a fair amount of turn around you're liable too brush up on something briefly if not flake out and grab a lip.. lol you'll be fine sorry not helping.. Shimmy's always on me to bake.. haven't in ages. I should.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 03:30 PM

15. "3.33 hrs to go"
In response to Reply # 0

lot of folks off today or already out... seems like I'm waiting for email responses that are not going to be coming.

earlier today helped a colleague with some troubleshoooting on an issue that has had him and the rest of us stumped for the last couple days... seems my suggestions panned out and he's past his block and making progress again...

sent me a message saying I'm the smartest guy in the room.. I lol'd and said we're in big trouble then...

still that felt good.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 03:38 PM

16. "thats always good"
In response to Reply # 15

i got around to making a draft of the form the boss asked for. he loved it. time to finalize it.

my head feels like its going to fall off. not sure if this is literal. but it feels like my neck muscles are pushing my head away from my body. feel some sort of pinching or closing in my throat. very weird. i dont know if i pinched a nerve but at least nothing else is feeling weird anymore. i dont know if its just a posture issue.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 04:30 PM

17. "r/swipes"
In response to Reply # 0

this comment was left on a post about trump saying he hopes gulliani doesnt get indicted

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/dgikur/trump_says_he_hopes_his_lawyer_rudy_giuliani_does/f3c1uoe?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
--

Trump: My lawyers keep getting sent to prison!

Melania: Have you tried hiring lawyers who aren’t criminals?

Trump: But then who will I get to do all of my illegal shit?

Melania: Have you considered our Secret Service agents? I’ve found them to be very helpful.

Trump: These guys? I dunno. They seem like a bunch of boy-scouts. What would I even say to get them to help me?

Melania: I usually tell them my husband is gone for a few hours and I’m already on birth control.

Trump: What?

Melania: Sorry, uhh... no habla ingles.

Trump: That’s what the lawyers keep saying when I call them!

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 05:35 PM

21. "Fuck, man.... "
In response to Reply # 0

My blood pressure is back up. Don't know why. When I had it checked in March I was good, too low for them to prescribe meds. Now I'm waiting at the pharmacy for a new script. Kinda pisses me off.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Oct-11-19 06:05 PM

22. "damn man that sucks... chill tho.. don't get pissed off"
In response to Reply # 21

the aggravation won't help nothing... you'll get it back down. good luck fam.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13351574 Previous topic | Next topic