Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13346606

Subject: "FRIDAY "Come on Smoke, Stanley left his window open."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 11:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "Come on Smoke, Stanley left his window open.""

the other day inadvertently I left my back window wide open when I parked... came back about 2hrs later... nothing touched... car was cooler than it would have been too.... probably not the habit to get into tho.

got my twins coming over this weekend haven't seen one of them in months and months... the other yeah whatever, that mug, seen plenty of it. lol... gotta celebrate the one's birthday because he missed it and we already did the other's... lol... been requested to do up a big batch of spaghetti for satyrday...

basically that's my weekend plan in a nutshell.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
nice
Sep 06th 2019
Ive been trying to cook more and thus eat a little healthier lately too
Sep 06th 2019
im mostly just lazy
Sep 06th 2019
      So am I, I have plenty of time
Sep 06th 2019
we're losing recipes.
Sep 06th 2019
Recording
Sep 06th 2019
nice! have a good recording session.
Sep 06th 2019
You Got Any Lanks?
Sep 06th 2019

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 12:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "nice"
In response to Reply # 0

no idea what im doing this weekend. hopefully staying healthy. i havent made spaghetti in a minute. i havent cooked much really for a while. i need to stop that. thats eating at my new record habit budget lol. i have to resist going record shopping this weekend.

i am getting a stand for records in the mail today along with some brushes to clean the records and the stylus. i might rearrange the room as i was not happy with my improvisation layout.

i got my $150 samsung credit for buying my new phone. no idea what im buying. the galaxy buds seem like a good move....except i dont know if i would use them. i doubt they sound as good as my wireless over the ear headphones. so i wouldnt replace those at work. i dont travel often and thats the best case scenario use for them. maybe the wireless charger but uhm i hardly need to charge this phone so i dont know. might be nice to just lay the phone by the nightstand and have it "slowly" charge over night i guess. i was thinking a 45 watt charger but it might not be eligible and i dont know if i really need so much speed lol. maybe a sound bar with a woofer...but it might not be eligible. first world problems eh?

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 12:44 PM

2. "Ive been trying to cook more and thus eat a little healthier lately too"
In response to Reply # 1

Just grabbed this book and its pretty good: https://www.amazon.com/5-Ingredients-Quick-Easy-Food/dp/1250303885/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3FRYIQIT7C58&keywords=jamie+oliver+5+ingredients+cookbook&qid=1567791610&s=gateway&sprefix=5+jamie+oli%2Caps%2C176&sr=8-2

I also copped some sick Global knives which is motivating me to cook more to have an excuse to use them. I'm trying to aim for 2 cooked meals a week, which works out to 4 dinners for me.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 12:50 PM

3. "im mostly just lazy"
In response to Reply # 2

maybe i do need to look up some recipes and that might motivate me. i also dont get much time most days. i should be able to at minimum cook on weekends but thats when im least likely to lol

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 12:58 PM

4. "So am I, I have plenty of time"
In response to Reply # 3

Its mostly just getting the ideas of something to make, buying the ingredients and then actually spending 30 mins to make it. It is satisfying but a lot more work and clean up than frozen pizza for the 2nd time in a week...

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 05:29 PM

7. "we're losing recipes."
In response to Reply # 1

I have an envelope at home with that written on it.... I keep recipes in there.

like anything it's the inspiration that is the hardest part... once I'm inspired... forget about it it's a cinch.... but usually barely inspired to eat even.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 01:27 PM

5. "Recording"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Sep-06-19 01:28 PM by flipnile

Gonna go over my homey's and lay a few bass lines for his album. I gotta setup the bass... the intonation is all out of whack. Gonna setup the Strat too while I'm at it.

Recording our own show about Eagles football this weekend. I had all summer to get a small green screen, but I procrastinated. Backdrop's gonna be blank for now.

Got a few tracks done for one of my albums, now I gotta put together the visuals.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 05:26 PM

6. "nice! have a good recording session."
In response to Reply # 5

and lol at procrastinating on the green screen... you prolly been planning this how long? not judging just laughing cause I'd do the same.

Dj Joey Joe
Member since Sep 01st 2007
13770 posts
Fri Sep-06-19 07:31 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "You Got Any Lanks?"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm very curious on here as to what others been creating, wouldn't mind hearing some of your tunes Flipnile.

https://tinyurl.com/y4ba6hog

---------
"We in here talking about later career Prince records
& your fool ass is cruising around in a time machine
trying to collect props for a couple of sociopathic degenerates" - s.blak

Lobby General Discussion topic #13346606 Previous topic | Next topic