Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13346190

Subject: "NOT FRIDAY POAST" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NOT FRIDAY POAST"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
MONDAY
Sep 04th 2019
TUESDAY
Sep 04th 2019
broken tooth is no joke
Sep 04th 2019
      last time this happened I waited and it broke more
Sep 04th 2019
WEDNESDAY
Sep 04th 2019
down with the sickness
Sep 04th 2019
hmmm
Sep 04th 2019
      it went into trojan horse mode
Sep 04th 2019
Coasting through this week.
Sep 04th 2019
RE: Coasting through this week.
Sep 04th 2019
I was about to say...
Sep 04th 2019
yeah
Sep 04th 2019
It's softball season again
Sep 05th 2019
      lol
Sep 05th 2019
THURSDAY
Sep 05th 2019
Charlotte is too far in to get serious weather
Sep 05th 2019
good hope it stays that way... and hope your family stay safe.
Sep 05th 2019
basically back to 100%
Sep 05th 2019
yeah... I'm ambivalent...
Sep 05th 2019
      thats very true
Sep 05th 2019
Why'd you change your Avy?
Sep 05th 2019
I didn't... i think it's just the old one acting up
Sep 05th 2019
howz the afternoon?
Sep 05th 2019
      im quite annoyed
Sep 05th 2019
           I'm quite ready for end of day.
Sep 05th 2019

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MONDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

was a stat went and had dinner out on a deck by the beach.. was nice

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:17 PM

2. "TUESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

broke a tooth in the middle of the night spent yesterday getting an appointment and getting to the dentist... oh and scrapping my tongue all up... ugh..

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:21 PM

4. "broken tooth is no joke"
In response to Reply # 2

had one happen right before a super bowl once. bit into a hawaiian roll sandwich i fixed myself i swore i bit into metal lol. i rode with it for like two weeks (maybe one?) before the pain was too much and i went to the dentist.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 03:06 PM

7. "last time this happened I waited and it broke more"
In response to Reply # 4

this time I got right on that.... but yeah major drag.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:17 PM

3. "WEDNESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a

http://66.media.tumblr.com/87acc7e65e13825fc12a5567657d3c4d/tumblr_ndc8t4oEnR1s1y3rgo4_r2_250.gif

how you all?

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 12:30 PM

5. "down with the sickness"
In response to Reply # 3

had monday off and called in sick yesterday. still feel out of it but at least my nose isnt a faucet and im not coughing nonstop. i remember i felt kind of sick last week then i felt fine until i woke up from a nap on sunday lol monday was the worst. yesterday was manageable after lunch.

not sure if ive told this here, a few years back i got sick on my way back from a business trip from belgium. super stuffy, worst person to sit next to on that long flight for sure. when i went into work i really didnt feel good. i think i took some medicine on an empty stomach. ended up going to the clinic. dr guy said it was sinusitis, the remedy: eat drink. lol any time i get sick i think of that. im definitely feeling hungry now so i know im on the mend.

i got a record player on saturday (details in the wrekko sto post). got my phone in yesterday. full hipster mode activate lol i finally have a number with my local area code for the first time lol

not a whole lot of work to do today but i do have some.

another coworker passed away, this time it was at home. looks like he had a heart attack in his sleep. he was in his 50s. sad stuff. i didnt interact with him but i definitely knew who he was. i guess because of his age this one hit more.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 03:05 PM

6. "hmmm"
In response to Reply # 5

50's is a bit early but a heart attack in your sleep is probably the way to do it up.

man I had a feeling you weren't free and clear... as someone who gets the bugs often enough I just knew it was gonna linger and get you. sorry not like I was rooting for it just had a hunch.

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 03:38 PM

9. "it went into trojan horse mode"
In response to Reply # 6

i felt perfectly fine friday and saturday. im basically at 100% now so its all good.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 03:37 PM

8. "Coasting through this week."
In response to Reply # 3
Wed Sep-04-19 03:38 PM by flipnile

Packed-up and ran out of the office again today.

Two things in particular that I don't understand:

1. Why are people so damned hungry early in the morning? They don't have fridges and stoves at home? Mofos be eating like they just got home at their desks early in the am.

2. Why the fuck do I walk into the bathroom and dudes are in there taking major shits at 8:15am? They ain't got toilets at home? I don't think I've shit at work in years.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 06:10 PM

11. "RE: Coasting through this week."
In response to Reply # 8

1. couldn't say... I usually don't eat during the day.. and almost never in the morning.

2. no. don't even want to think about that.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 05:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "I was about to say..."
In response to Reply # 3

I know I didn’t miss Monday and Tuesday lol

school started last week and the kids are already selling stuff
10 oz of jumbo cashews
17 bucks
mixed feelings on the jumbo part
or I can get a cup for 25
or some cookies

something from each kid...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-04-19 06:24 PM

12. "yeah"
In response to Reply # 10
Wed Sep-04-19 06:25 PM by PG

it was all me.. going MIA as usual... the tooth part sucked.. my tongue is still raw.... plus I had that freezing still in effect for dinner and forgot to take a painkiller before it wore off... doh.

get the cup for sure as it'll be reusable... cookies are generally good too.. I don't know about the nuts and yeah what is a jumbo cashew? how jumbo and why? it's not shrimp vs prawn so what gives?

do they hustle all year for funds like that? what do the funds get used for fieldtrips n such?.. my twins just started thier last year of secondary... ay~yi~yi.. *sigh*

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 07:32 AM

13. "It's softball season again"
In response to Reply # 3

and I'm in full "old man at the club" mode.

Saw the one lady who tried to chat me up in front of my daughter last year about record shopping today (wednesday). She smiled (she was with her two kids), I smiled and nodded. She looked back and smiled again...then my daughter called "I'm at the car..where are you?" lol

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)
http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 11:25 AM

15. "lol"
In response to Reply # 13

that scene reads as if it's straight off the script of a family rom com... classic.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 11:22 AM

14. "THURSDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

ain't legs and trin in the carolinas?... here's hoping you guys stay safe, dry and with electricity.

k I gotta knock out some work but I'll be back.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 11:31 AM

16. "Charlotte is too far in to get serious weather"
In response to Reply # 14

Knock on wood.

My wife’s fam lives right on the coast tho... hope they are good.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 11:38 AM

17. "good hope it stays that way... and hope your family stay safe."
In response to Reply # 16

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 11:48 AM

18. "basically back to 100%"

had a rough morning but i think im over it.

im ready for some football. not sure ill watch tonight but ill be keeping an eye on it for fantasy purposes. i got a 4th team last night lol. i think this may have been my best draft even thought i picked kind of late so my 1st pick was meh. after that i think i was mostly good. missed out on like two players i was hoping to draft on given rounds so i felt mostly in control. we'll see how it plays out.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 12:32 PM

19. "yeah... I'm ambivalent... "
In response to Reply # 18

the last couple years have really taken a lot of the fun out of it for me.... I'm just pissed because it all became about football.. which is why I didn't stop watching.. because it really has nothing to do with football and everything to do with how fucked up america is... but folks made it about football. and now I'm having a hard time getting excited for it... football just ain't important in comparison to the issue at the root.

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 12:50 PM

22. "thats very true"
In response to Reply # 19

>... football just ain't important in comparison to the issue
>at the root.

i cant even argue that.

im keeping it separate but i can understand that viewpoint.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 12:36 PM

20. "Why'd you change your Avy?"

This new one is inferior.

Did you know that Alpacas and Llamas are descended from Camels?

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 12:40 PM

21. "I didn't... i think it's just the old one acting up"
In response to Reply # 20

I can't be sure what happened.. what I see is just a real quick loop of it chewing right now but not the look to the camera... is that what you got too?.. I might need to go find a new source for it.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 03:13 PM

23. "howz the afternoon?"

I made a breakthrough on an issue earlier today and am now trying to get my motivation for dotting Is and crossing Ts as it were... honestly I just feel like celebrating as this thing has been my bane for about 5 months.

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 03:58 PM

24. "im quite annoyed"
In response to Reply # 23

i decided im going to port out my old number to google voice and its been a mess. i ended up with two new lines for this phone. finally got them to remove the extra line. when i try to port out my old number i have to have a call placed to it. i dont have a phone active with the old number. i guess ill need to pop in the sim card into a phone just to port it out. when i had looked it up it said i only needed the account number and the phone number.

even trying to get my new number set up as the account manager was requiring me to have my old phone available. that makes some sense, glad the chat agent was able to work around that.

not to mention i keep getting requests to do some actual work at my job lol

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-05-19 06:06 PM

25. "I'm quite ready for end of day."
In response to Reply # 24

54 mins left

Lobby General Discussion topic #13346190 Previous topic | Next topic