Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13344097

Subject: "Florida man arrested after in-home castration goes wrong (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22286 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 02:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Florida man arrested after in-home castration goes wrong (swipe)"

I live down here and this is some way off-the-wall, WTF, type of shit, even for me.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/bizarre/2019/08/20/florida-man-arrested-after-in-home-castration-goes-wrong/

In the latest installment of near-unimaginable Florida news, a 74-year-old Sebring man has been arrested for allegedly performing a botched castration surgery on another man he’d met online through a fetish website, deputies said Tuesday.

Gary Van Ryswyk was charged with the second-degree felony of practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury, deputies said.

According to an arrest affidavit, deputies arrived at Van Ryswyk’s house in Central Florida just before midnight on Sunday in response to a 911 hang-up call.

Upon arrival, Van Ryswyk admitted to deputies he had just removed the testicles of a man he’d met on “a website for those that have a fetish for castration," and, that, it didn’t go as planned.

In the man’s guest bedroom, deputies said they found a 53-year-old man with a bloody towel on his groin.

Another section of the house was set up as a “makeshift surgical room,” deputies said, with medical equipment and even a camera to record the procedure.

The victim was flown to a nearby hospital for ‘life-saving measures,’ deputies said, and is currently in stable condition.

Using painkillers he’d purchased online from England, as well as forceps and scalpels he’d acquired, Van Ryswyk said he began the procedure on Sunday around 10 p.m., but the victim’s uncontrollable bleeding made it difficult for him to close the wound.

Van Ryswyk confessed to deputies that he performed a similar operation — with a similar disastrous fate — several years ago in a motel.

Van Ryswyk was arrested Monday and is now being held in jail on a $250,000 bond.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
What kinda phone call is that?
Aug 20th 2019
That last bit though...
Aug 21st 2019
Goes to show, you're never alone.
Aug 20th 2019
#FloridaMan
Aug 20th 2019
Florida Man! I love my home state.
Aug 21st 2019
maybe the should just burn florida and start all over again
Aug 23rd 2019

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 02:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "What kinda phone call is that?"
In response to Reply # 0

*ringtone*

Machete: Hello

Trantrell: Say Bruh, Ima need you to cut my dick off for me. You know how to do it?

Machete: Cant be that hard, get it?....*sarcastic laughter*....Sorry Tran, that was too easy.

Trantrell: Muthafukka, you think its a GAME? ? ? I'm tired of this manhood shit. I want OUT! Can you do it or not?

Machete: Whoah whoah, Brother,...Pipe down!

Trantrell: This muthafukka right here...

-Scene-

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

TheAlbionist
Member since Jul 04th 2011
3306 posts
Wed Aug-21-19 07:19 AM

4. "That last bit though..."
In response to Reply # 1
Wed Aug-21-19 07:19 AM by TheAlbionist

"Van Ryswyk confessed to deputies that he performed a similar operation — with a similar disastrous fate — several years ago in a motel."

*indefinite shaking of head*

))<>((
forever.

walihorse
Member since Aug 03rd 2006
16125 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 03:01 PM

2. "Goes to show, you're never alone."
In response to Reply # 0

You can always find someone you have something in common with.

If a fat guy falls in the woods and there is no one around to see it, do the trees laugh?

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 04:09 PM

3. "#FloridaMan"
In response to Reply # 0

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

AFashionSlave
Member since Feb 25th 2006
887 posts
Wed Aug-21-19 07:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Florida Man! I love my home state."
In response to Reply # 0

#dadecountyforlife

-------------------------------
Men, music, Jesus, and food.

thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Fri Aug-23-19 09:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "maybe the should just burn florida and start all over again"
In response to Reply # 0

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

Lobby General Discussion topic #13344097 Previous topic | Next topic