Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13343736

Subject: "Is Amber Rose saying SlutWalk is connected to the bad stuff she went thr..." Previous topic | Next topic
c71
Member since Jan 15th 2008
13955 posts
Sat Aug-17-19 06:07 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: Is Amber Rose saying SlutWalk is connected to the bad stuff she went thr..."
Sat Aug-17-19 06:21 PM by c71

uh....

Now that she got a man who is a music exec Amber don't want to be connected to "sluts" anymore. Wants to look good for her man now.

Yeah...don't think so? Let's see the poll results, eh?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-rose-cancels-annual-slutwalk-225814687.html

Amber Rose Cancels Annual SlutWalk to Protect Her Energy After Being Surrounded by 'Toxic' People

People

Robyn Merrett

PeopleAugust 13, 2019

Amber Rose has canceled her annual SlutWalk after being surrounded by “toxic” people.

Rose, who is expecting her second child, revealed the news on Instagram on Tuesday, explaining, “I just have to protect my energy and peace.”

“I stopped being friends with about 20 ppl last year,” Rose, 35, wrote. “I’ve had friends steal jewelry and money for me, sleep with my BF’s behind my back, male friends lying and telling people we were sleeping together, alcoholic drug addicts and abusive friends, toxic personality friends.”

The star shared that she “even had a friend call social services on me twice (for no f—— reason) only to sue me for calling her and cursing her out (when I found out it was her) smh that phone call cost me $168,000.”

“Man, the list goes on you have no idea. The funny thing is I never snitched publicly on anyone. Ain’t that some s—?” she continued.

Rose continued by describing herself as “extremely unproblematic,” adding that “I don’t start fights. I don’t do drugs. I’m as sweet as pie and constantly get walked all over.”

Despite her constant battles, Rose explained she is grateful for her life as she prepares to welcome baby number two.

“I’m so happy God has blessed me with a new baby and an amazing man to help me through all the turmoil,” Rose wrote.

Rose revealed in April that she is expecting a baby boy with boyfriend Def Jams A&R Vice President Alexander “AE” Edwards. It will be the couple’s first child together.

Rose is already mom to 6-year-old son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, whom she shares with ex-husband Wiz Khalifa.

She went on to share that the negativity in her life has forced her to lay low during her pregnancy.

“No toxicity will be tolerated over here only positive vibes,” she continued. “F— fake friends and their weirdo s—. I’d rather just have my family and my team. P.S. this is also why I’m not having my Slut Walk this year.”

Rose hosted her fourth annual SlutWalk in Los Angeles in October 2018.

The march aims to empower women and end rape culture, victim-blaming and body-shaming.

Rose previously told PEOPLE in 2016 that she launched the walk after being moved by a photo of a young woman wearing pasties with the words “Still Not Asking for It” written on her chest.

“I wanted to do something,” said Rose who is well-known for her own revealing, body-confident fashion choices. “The point is you can wear whatever you want and it’s not an invitation.”

“SlutWalk completely changed my life,” she said. “I view things differently. I want it to get to the point where calling a girl a ‘ho’ or a ‘slut’ is so out of reach. We women aren’t settling for that anymore.”

Poll result (11 votes)
Yeah, definitely - she said "P.S. this is also why I'm not...." (2 votes)Vote
Nah, completely unrelated...even though it seems.... (9 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
imagine being the person who makes polls about what amber rose does
Aug 19th 2019
Imagine being the bitchazz that responded to the poll-post....
Aug 19th 2019
      yes, I care enough to post a response calling out some bullshit behavior
Aug 21st 2019
RE: Is Amber Rose saying SlutWalk is connected to the bad stuff she went...
Aug 19th 2019
there's that lol
Aug 19th 2019
didn't the picture tell you anything?
Aug 19th 2019
      What was that, like the week before she died?
Aug 19th 2019
           I think it was July 2001. I believe she died in August of 2001
Aug 19th 2019
That seems to be the implication based on that statement
Aug 20th 2019
People grow
Aug 20th 2019
I bit messy. She could have passed it on to someone else and not
Aug 21st 2019
Sounds like she didn’t trust anyone enough to pass it on.
Aug 21st 2019

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 12:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "imagine being the person who makes polls about what amber rose does"
In response to Reply # 0

you could not pay me to care.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 10:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Imagine being the bitchazz that responded to the poll-post...."
In response to Reply # 1

....stating that , "you counldn't pay me to care" meanwhile caring enough to both click the post and respond to it.

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Wed Aug-21-19 06:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "yes, I care enough to post a response calling out some bullshit behavior"
In response to Reply # 7

I guess that wasn't clear to you.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

double 0
Member since Nov 17th 2004
7006 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 09:48 AM

2. "RE: Is Amber Rose saying SlutWalk is connected to the bad stuff she went..."
In response to Reply # 0

How bout you READ and take in what she ACTUALLY said...

Double 0
DJ/Producer/Artist
Producer in Kidz In The Hall
-------------------------------------------
twitter: @godouble0
IG: @godouble0
www.thinklikearapper.com

tariqhu
Charter member
17882 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 12:55 PM

3. "there's that lol"
In response to Reply # 2

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

c71
13955 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 08:44 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "didn't the picture tell you anything?"
In response to Reply # 2

http://imageshack.com/a/img714/7220/collinaliyah.jpg

What did Babygirl tell us?

"you got to read between the lines"

Babygirl knew that "reading between the lines" trumps what people try to put over explicitly.

like "any drug can be handled" kind of statements.

Teknontheou
Charter member
32709 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 09:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "What was that, like the week before she died?"
In response to Reply # 4

c71
13955 posts
Mon Aug-19-19 09:18 PM

6. "I think it was July 2001. I believe she died in August of 2001"
In response to Reply # 5
Mon Aug-19-19 09:22 PM by c71

yep

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40925 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 04:02 AM

8. "That seems to be the implication based on that statement"
In response to Reply # 0

at least in her own eyes.

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Tue Aug-20-19 05:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "People grow"
In response to Reply # 0

I didn’t read the whole thing but she prolly realizes she has more important things to do than march around in that type of clothing for an afternoon.

or maybe she got into costume and called he’s old friends and all their numbers were disconnected??

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49393 posts
Wed Aug-21-19 09:46 AM

10. "I bit messy. She could have passed it on to someone else and not"
In response to Reply # 0

take shots and send subliminals.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Wed Aug-21-19 11:49 AM

11. "Sounds like she didn’t trust anyone enough to pass it on. "
In response to Reply # 10

Really just sounds like she woke up and realized she is loved and doesn’t need public validation for her choice in clothing.

Is she pregnant?

How you gonna be out here slut walking with a baby bump.. lol.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13343736 Previous topic | Next topic