Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13343542

Subject: "FRIDAY "Yo sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy is a goddamn..."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 12:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "Yo sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy is a goddamn...""

payday too...

6hrs till I'm checking out of this batch.... hoard.... gonna cop the guinnesses and other such good ish... gonna put some thought into what I'm gonna order or go out to eat... gonna flex big time in my PJs and wreck TF out of my couch on the full force full contact loungin tip.... watch some fun ish and play some poker... oh boy let's get this day done.

all this and I'm gonna squeeze shimmy till she squeaks.

and sleep... might end up missing most of Satyrday.

what you guys doing?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i didnt even realize yesterday was payday for me
Aug 16th 2019
lol peak level first world problem poasting
Aug 16th 2019
      lol i mentioned it in last weeks confession
Aug 16th 2019
      lol... this is good.
Aug 16th 2019
           thats no joke
Aug 16th 2019
      lol I've never in life had that problem
Aug 16th 2019
           I just got a personal loan so my shit looks lovely
Aug 16th 2019
I'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained.
Aug 16th 2019
felt... it's Friday fam... you got this.
Aug 16th 2019
      I wish it was just today.
Aug 16th 2019
My gig is throwing a 5K and 8K race
Aug 16th 2019
gawd I feel for you muricans...
Aug 16th 2019
      I have to run the show. Make sure vendors are in place
Aug 16th 2019
trying this impossible whopper from burger king
Aug 16th 2019
I'm kind of glad that...
Aug 16th 2019
See I'm the opposite, I hate pickles on my burgers
Aug 16th 2019
      lol isn't/wasn't BKs whole thing "have it your way"?
Aug 16th 2019
           youre thinking backstreet boys
Aug 16th 2019
                lmao... well played... but I assure you I most definitely was not.. nm
Aug 16th 2019
ive been waiting for it to be available everywhere
Aug 16th 2019
      I haven't tried the beyond burger, but it's on my list
Aug 16th 2019
the kids coming over...
Aug 16th 2019
no kids this weekend for me
Aug 16th 2019
Mining crypto on a burner phone.
Aug 17th 2019
Yes it's difficult. It's also fun. But yes, it is difficult.
Aug 17th 2019

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 01:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i didnt even realize yesterday was payday for me"
In response to Reply # 0

time is moving too fast lol

got a temp phone. trying to make sure i make the right move on a permanent solution. sucks how phone companies dont care about keeping you as a customer anymore. verizon basically told me, yes please leave us yesterday lol. att shrugged when i said i would be willing to switch on the spot. do i need new tactics or has the game changed? i remember when retention used to give you some sweet deals.

got a stacked weekend. comic strip tonight with some dinner before. some bar tomorrow. dinner sunday again. we really celebrating my brothers lol

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 02:38 PM

6. "lol peak level first world problem poasting"
In response to Reply # 1

didn't even realize it was payday!?! lol must be nice... that shit never creeps up on me.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 02:50 PM

7. "lol i mentioned it in last weeks confession"
In response to Reply # 6

i got some money saved up at the moment so im not sweating payday. this is temporary. the phone thing is going to make a big dent depending on what i do. it still feels weird. just a couple months ago i was doing all sorts of tricks to get through the last week or so before pay day.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 02:58 PM

8. "lol... this is good."
In response to Reply # 7

try and keep it that way.... i hear and suspect it really helps to alleviate stress level.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 04:21 PM

13. "thats no joke"
In response to Reply # 8

>i hear and suspect it really
>helps to alleviate stress level.

doesnt mean im stress free but it does change your mind some. i imagine being debt free with money in the bank would be heavenly.

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 03:31 PM

10. "lol I've never in life had that problem"
In response to Reply # 6

>didn't even realize it was payday!?! >shit never creeps up on me.

I'd forget my birthday before I'd forget payday.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79607 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 07:42 PM

21. "I just got a personal loan so my shit looks lovely"
In response to Reply # 10

but I’m about to pay off some debt so it’s temporary

but never in my life have I ever forgot about payday.

I will say, with no daycare, a raise and the first summer my wife is seeing paychecks (12 month teacher pay)... these last 2 months have been stress free when it comes to money.

It’s over tho. Hospital debt was like nahhhh son.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 01:40 PM

2. "I'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained. "
In response to Reply # 0

But gotta keep on pushin. Not just for me, but the others that rely on me. Been a stressful day, but I'll be aiight...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 02:37 PM

5. "felt... it's Friday fam... you got this."
In response to Reply # 2

kick back with a vengeance when your done.

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 09:18 PM

23. "I wish it was just today. "
In response to Reply # 5

And I wish I knew when it would be done....

legsdiamond
79607 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 01:47 PM

3. "My gig is throwing a 5K and 8K race"
In response to Reply # 0

Ain’t no one signing up to this shit. We got 40 days but gotdamn, we can’t give this shit away.

I always see people running so I don’t get it. I’m just glad this wasn’t my idea. Still gonna make me look bad as the marketing manager.

Run bitches!!!

I had to beg the hospital to put me on a payment plan. Bastards wanted me to pay up in 12 months. Wasn’t no damn way that was happening. Part of me wants to bail on this bill but my credit is looking nice right now. Healthcare is a bunch of Fucking savages

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 02:35 PM

4. "gawd I feel for you muricans..."
In response to Reply # 3

once in a blue moon I have to pay a little bit out of pocket for a prescription co-pay other than that I can't remember the last time I paid a red cent for anything healthcare related beyond my tax dollar...

man I hope you guys get that sorted...

I used to like long distance running.. track and field the 1500 and 3000 were my events... as an out of shape adult I decided one day I was gonna run 10K and I did... damn near had a heart attack but I did that ish at the drop of a hat... I'm so far gone from shape right now though I'm breathing hard and sweating from this type up.

you should do that 5k fam... set the example for these lazy fawks.

legsdiamond
79607 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 07:44 PM

22. "I have to run the show. Make sure vendors are in place"
In response to Reply # 4
Fri Aug-16-19 07:45 PM by legsdiamond

Sponsors get proper credentials, shout outs and shit.

I definitely need to get my ass moving tho.

That hospital bill is some bull. No reason I should have to pay this much WITH insurance.

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 03:30 PM

9. "trying this impossible whopper from burger king"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Aug-16-19 03:31 PM by shygurl

I normally avoid BK cause my last interaction with them ended with me having about 24 hours of intense gastrointestinal distress but I needed something to focus on instead of my morning visit to the dealership.

Verdict: Not bad. Dry as fuck tho. It's surprisingly close to meat flavor and texture, and the char gives it even more of a meat aura. It's not a whopper, but if I'm vegetarian looking for fast food options I wouldn't turn it down.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 03:43 PM

11. "I'm kind of glad that..."
In response to Reply # 9

I'm going to check out (or at least think I will) before this kind of thing is the norm.. I like meat.. I've long hated the veggie alternatives.

beyond that I don't really mess with BK.. I do A&W.... maybe mcD's once in a while but only their cheeseburgers... I used to live right close to a BK though and for a while would go and cop some late night poutine pretty regularly.

you know what I like most about fast food burgers?... the pickles... I get mad when they skimp on my pickles in the mcD's cheeseburgers.

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 04:22 PM

14. "See I'm the opposite, I hate pickles on my burgers"
In response to Reply # 11

In fact, I asked for no pickles, no tomatoes, add cheese and they gave me exactly the opposite (one of the many reasons I hate fast food smh)

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 05:30 PM

17. "lol isn't/wasn't BKs whole thing "have it your way"?"
In response to Reply # 14

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 05:32 PM

18. "youre thinking backstreet boys"
In response to Reply # 17

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 05:34 PM

20. "lmao... well played... but I assure you I most definitely was not.. nm"
In response to Reply # 18

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 04:23 PM

15. "ive been waiting for it to be available everywhere"
In response to Reply # 9

once i found out it was happening i was like meh. i think im going to eventually try it but not in a rush to do so. have you try the beyond burger?

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 05:06 PM

16. "I haven't tried the beyond burger, but it's on my list"
In response to Reply # 15

I've had a number of other meat alternatives, and for the most part they haven't been too bad. It's been a surprise that they don't all taste terrible

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 04:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "the kids coming over..."
In response to Reply # 0

I was in a bad mood
trying to figure out what to do - what to talk about
it’s been a while

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-16-19 05:33 PM

19. "no kids this weekend for me"
In response to Reply # 12

unless somebody last minute springs on us... I'm keen for this weekend.. last weekend was a lot of travel and function and socializing plus having people staying up in my spot to boot.... ugh... fricking exhuasting.. looking forward to there being absolutely nothing this weekend.

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28845 posts
Sat Aug-17-19 12:00 PM

24. "Mining crypto on a burner phone."
In response to Reply # 0

Navigating this galaxy s9 software, studying for this PSM 1 exam on my Xperia xz1 compact, doing taxes, listening to the Joe Budden pod and posting on okp.

Is raising a kid difficult? TV makes it look fun but Ionno...

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Sat Aug-17-19 10:35 PM

25. "Yes it's difficult. It's also fun. But yes, it is difficult. "
In response to Reply # 24

Lobby General Discussion topic #13343542 Previous topic | Next topic