Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13342081

Subject: "NOT FRIDAY POAST XLII or XLV something rather" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NOT FRIDAY POAST XLII or XLV something rather"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
MIONDAY
Aug 06th 2019
TUESDAY
Aug 06th 2019
it was a bit scary man
Aug 06th 2019
i came back from vacay and ish was gone lol
Aug 06th 2019
      RE: i came back from vacay and ish was gone lol
Aug 06th 2019
We back baby...
Aug 06th 2019
      you me both
Aug 06th 2019
           you have not...
Aug 06th 2019
                inbox nm
Aug 06th 2019
WEDNESDAY
Aug 07th 2019
I’m depressed
Aug 07th 2019
dude almost crashed into me after work yesterday
Aug 07th 2019
THURSDAY
Aug 09th 2019
lol still ironing out the kinks
Aug 09th 2019
      had better weeks
Aug 09th 2019

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MIONDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

we had a stat.. whooot

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:26 AM

2. "TUESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

back at work..... wow been wandering the internet with a shpping cart of all I own just trying to stay dry and warm... thought this place was gone for good... howzit folks?... geez get at me with/for contact info... I was like crap ima lose track of folks now for good.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16415 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:28 AM

3. "it was a bit scary man"
In response to Reply # 2

the first week or so i was sure it will be fine but after 2 plus weeks you do start wondering.

i did discover r/idiotsincars so thats kind of fun.

how you been man??

ive been relatively busy at work...until this week lol good timing!

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:38 AM

5. "i came back from vacay and ish was gone lol"
In response to Reply # 3

had no idea they were going down either... had one friend on the email list who said they were in maintenance... but yeah after weeks.. lol. I even msg'd okp fb. no response.
>
>i did discover r/idiotsincars so thats kind of fun.
>

what's that? sounds fun.

>how you been man??
>

pretty decent... just had a great long weekend. friends. food. funtimes.

>ive been relatively busy at work...until this week lol good
>timing!

yeah I came in expecting to have things to move on but I guess I still gotta wait for folks to hit some balls back at me.

mista k5
16415 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:56 AM

9. "RE: i came back from vacay and ish was gone lol"
In response to Reply # 5

so idiotsincars (a subreddit) is videos and pics of people driving like idiots. last second across freeway exits, running lights, swerving, wrong way. mostly near misses but some that do result in serious crashes.

i think the boards might have been up for some hours after i came back from vacation, dont really remember. i had kind of the opposite experience in coming back. i had some urgent work i needed to take care of that got delayed due to a meeting that ended up being mostly fruitless lol plus i had to take care of my coworkers work since she decided to schedule her vacation to start the day that i came back. and she had a ton of urgent stuff that was outside of the normal. nothing was by the book. then the software i needed to take care of her work wasnt working for me lol i did the minimum. *shrug*

a few notes to catch up on for me:
vacation was cool but july in atlanta and south carolina is too hot lol. i actually bought some shorts over there because i couldnt deal with it. im not at all a shorts guy.

still dealing with amp trouble in the car. i havent timed it but it seems to go into protect me after an hour. except for the time i took it into the shop and it didnt go into protect mode at all lol im slowly convincing myself to buy some new equipment and install it myself. i almost pulled the trigger on a mono amp. i need to figure out what exactly im going to do before i pull the trigger.

im currently trying to refine my 2019 playlist. ive been working with two, my main 2019 which is basically any song i think has the potential to grow on me and my best of 2019 playlist which is just supposed to be songs i love. i knew at some point i would turn it into 3 playlists that was even less songs just waiting for there to be enough favorites to justify a new playlist. im at that point. but first i need to get through the main 2019 playlist since i reached the 1000 song limit lol. so im currently listening through that playlist and getting rid of songs that i had rated at 4/5 but really are not that good. interesting note, it took me over 300 songs to get to one that i rated 5/5 in 2019. im basically on hold on new albums until i at at least free up 100 spots on this playlist.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "We back baby..."
In response to Reply # 2

I was lost without the homies

**hugs**

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:40 AM

6. "you me both"
In response to Reply # 4

have I not sent you my email? I know you don't f with fb.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "you have not..."
In response to Reply # 6

At least I don’t remember. My memory isn’t as good as it used to be.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Aug-06-19 11:45 AM

8. "inbox nm"
In response to Reply # 7

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Aug-07-19 12:34 PM

10. "WEDNESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

I like it... but the thing about heat is...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ejD3C1ghH56sU/giphy.gif

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Aug-07-19 02:22 PM

11. "I’m depressed"
In response to Reply # 10

mista k5
16415 posts
Wed Aug-07-19 03:07 PM

12. "dude almost crashed into me after work yesterday"
In response to Reply # 10

i was on the side road to the freeway looking to get on the freeway so i was on the left lane. this truck pulled into the street from the right and just merged all the way to the left with no regard with me already being there. it wasnt even one of those situations where you try to prevent someone from jumping in front of you. he was directly to my right when he decided to merge. luckily i was able to slow down enough to not get hit. i drove a bit on the curb but could had been worse.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-09-19 12:31 PM

13. "THURSDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

well that day happened.

mista k5
16415 posts
Fri Aug-09-19 12:34 PM

14. "lol still ironing out the kinks"
In response to Reply # 13

you okay man?

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-09-19 12:36 PM

15. "had better weeks"
In response to Reply # 14

shouldn't/can't really complain... but yeah the funk is real.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13342081 Previous topic | Next topic