Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13340943

Subject: "FRIDAY "Didn't I tell you take out the trash?"" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 11:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "Didn't I tell you take out the trash?""

sure hope I'm not saying that one to y'all after yer 2020 reckoning... lol those debates are a freaking gong show... we're experiencing severe popcorn shortages up here in the social democratic republic of canuckistan...

imo you guys deserve healthcare at the very least.. it's not that fricking hard to pull of either.. we all do, but your country in particular seems to have a problem with unchecked greed.. people don't need to agree on everything to not be divided against existential threats like climate change.. that hippy author up there last night might be flakey AF but she was not wrong about the interconnection of all these issues.

so yeah

Mr. Jones: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Take the garbage out front son!

I get through this day and it's on for two whole weeks.. man I just can't stand the whole exercise of wrapping it all up and leaving it.. it messes with my ocd like.. there's something I'm not thinking of but I'll be dammed if I know what

current track playing Danny Brown - Dance in the water... head bouncin at my desk... kill this day.. get to this night. then burn the mutha down!!!!!!!!!!

go go go people get your FRIDAY on~!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The way he says "then why didn't ya do it ?!" cracks me the eff up.
Jun 28th 2019
agreed
Jun 28th 2019
chillin pool side...
Jun 28th 2019
lol yeah I'm apply that one to my own
Jun 28th 2019
You don't even get in the shallow end?
Jun 28th 2019
taking care of business
Jun 28th 2019
why am I drawing a blank
Jun 28th 2019
      i think i mentioned more details a couple months back
Jun 28th 2019
           What part of South Carolina?
Jun 28th 2019
                i think they call it upstate??
Jun 28th 2019
                     Beaufort/the low country
Jun 28th 2019
                          why are you going?
Jun 28th 2019
                               Grandma's 90th party
Jun 28th 2019
                                    gotta appreciate family when you can
Jun 28th 2019
I've got a 10x10 tent and some mosquito netting...
Jun 28th 2019
lol
Jun 28th 2019
Enjoy your vacation!!!
Jun 28th 2019
thanks!!!!!!!!
Jun 28th 2019
I gotta buy a chainsaw. Storm rolled-through...
Jun 29th 2019
Cut it all up with my handsaw.
Jul 01st 2019
Sunday...
Jun 30th 2019

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24413 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "The way he says "then why didn't ya do it ?!" cracks me the eff up."
In response to Reply # 0

Every single time.

Witherspoon is goddamn brilliant.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 02:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "agreed"
In response to Reply # 1

thoroughly...lol.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 01:29 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "chillin pool side..."
In response to Reply # 0

shout out to old man Creole
I don’t swim...I walk the pool....

/
someone said to me, “make sure you have a good day”
I loved the “make sure” part...

have a wonderful time off PG

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 02:31 PM

5. "lol yeah I'm apply that one to my own"
In response to Reply # 2

we have rain.. but there'll likely be pool time this weekend or next week.... 4 more hrs and then Ima "make sure"

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 06:29 PM

18. "You don't even get in the shallow end? "
In response to Reply # 2

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 01:33 PM

3. "taking care of business"
In response to Reply # 0

been grinding mostly this morning. a bit worried because its some jobs we looked at a month ago and now the customer wants to proceed. so i have look at them again and try to make sure im not forgetting anything. making sure they are good to go.

i think i got it though.

im going to relax this weekend as much as possible. i know the trip will tire me out.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 02:33 PM

6. "why am I drawing a blank"
In response to Reply # 3

on your trip?

I know you've mentioned it and I'm sure I'd've asked by now if you didn't say where/what... but maybe I'm just flaking out... either way.. where/what you doing?

mista k5
16412 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 03:59 PM

7. "i think i mentioned more details a couple months back"
In response to Reply # 6

going to visit my brother. we are all meeting in atlanta on the third for a couple of days then were driving to my brothers house in south carolina for a few days. might do a day trip into north carolina as well. my other brother, sister and mom is going too.

so a big family trip.

only thing im not looking forward to is that i probably wont have a proper bed for the whole week. either couch or air mattress.

gonna celebrate the 4th, my nieces bday and maybe my bday as well. now that we all live in different spots we gotta throw in as much together as possible when we can lol

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 04:08 PM

8. "What part of South Carolina?"
In response to Reply # 7

Going down there in August.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 04:17 PM

9. "i think they call it upstate??"
In response to Reply # 8

by greenville/spartanburg

where are you going?

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:05 PM

11. "Beaufort/the low country"
In response to Reply # 9

Not really looking forward to it tbh, fuckin South Carolina is gonna be unbearable in August.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:20 PM

12. "why are you going?"
In response to Reply # 11

ive only been to the greenville area. went last year early spring i think.

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:53 PM

14. "Grandma's 90th party"
In response to Reply # 12

Basically a big family get together.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:54 PM

16. "gotta appreciate family when you can"
In response to Reply # 14

the heat isnt great but gotta make the most of it. i hope it goes well for you.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 04:36 PM

10. "I've got a 10x10 tent and some mosquito netting..."
In response to Reply # 0

I want to get this up on Saturday. The swarms are starting to come out, so this is going on the back patio.

Thinking about getting a PS or XBox just for PvP Madden. My homey was talking shit.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:29 PM

13. "lol "
In response to Reply # 10

pvp madden... been a minute.

shygurl
13361 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:54 PM

15. "Enjoy your vacation!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

The time will fly by.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-28-19 05:55 PM

17. "thanks!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

and yeah I know it will... this week has dragged but the next two are going to be like blinking.

flipnile
13565 posts
Sat Jun-29-19 07:50 PM

19. "I gotta buy a chainsaw. Storm rolled-through..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Jun-29-19 07:51 PM by flipnile

...brought down a few pretty large branches off the top of the bug old maple in my backyard.

Funny thing is, I was out back outside when they came down bringing in some stuff from the yard. A really strong gust came (one of the strongest I've ever felt here... was pushing me a bit). I looked at the tree looming over me and instincts kicked in and I ran. Heard the branches hit while I was running. They wouldn't have hit me anyway, but I'm glad my spidey senses are still working.

These branches are big tho. Hand saw ain't gonna cut it. Like 30-40 feet long, about as thick as my thighs and wet.

flipnile
13565 posts
Mon Jul-01-19 10:27 AM

21. "Cut it all up with my handsaw."
In response to Reply # 19

Still gotta cut up the smaller branches and get the leaves into the compost pile, but I got most of the logs off to the side. Gonna make somethings out of all this fresh maple.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Sun Jun-30-19 09:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "Sunday..."
In response to Reply # 0

my dude said, when we’re conversing his only expectations is that I listen when it’s time to speak. To be present in that. be aware when I’m not. I can try that...

Lobby General Discussion topic #13340943 Previous topic | Next topic