Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13338361

Subject: "Jingling Baby.... Vending Machine Business" Previous topic | Next topic
TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Fri Jun-14-19 01:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Jingling Baby.... Vending Machine Business"

Anybody here know someone or have first hand experience in the vending machine business???

I am thinking about going that route.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
No experience
Jun 14th 2019
RE: No experience
Jun 14th 2019
I know some people who have been involved...
Jun 15th 2019
      Makes sense.
Jun 16th 2019
I'd try google.
Jun 14th 2019

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79515 posts
Fri Jun-14-19 01:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "No experience"
In response to Reply # 0

but it was a topic at lunch one day and we all wondered how territorial this is.

You can’t buy a machine and just put it in a prime location. Where are you going to put them?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Fri Jun-14-19 01:59 PM

2. "RE: No experience"
In response to Reply # 1

this is my concern...

i work in a building that has a vendor for machines... about 2 months ago there pops up another machine next to the other two and its clear its a different vendor. some of the same stuff but different brands and cheaper. it sells canned sodas for 85 cents

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10134 posts
Sat Jun-15-19 12:51 PM

4. "I know some people who have been involved..."
In response to Reply # 1

One option is to buy existing “routes”...machines that are already placed from people who are ready to get out of the business. Prolly the easiest way to break in.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79515 posts
Sun Jun-16-19 10:20 AM

5. "Makes sense. "
In response to Reply # 4

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Fri Jun-14-19 10:39 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "I'd try google."
In response to Reply # 0

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #13338361 Previous topic | Next topic