Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13334732

Subject: "FRIDAY "I don't know. That's my only problem."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 11:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "I don't know. That's my only problem.""

lowkey.... it's my birthday.

working.. I don't even know what I want to do for dinner.

no kids this weekend... going to see high on fire tomorrow night... what you got?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Tired as shit from this conference.
May 24th 2019
sleep all day
May 24th 2019
Sunday cookout at the parents. They are like 15mins away.
May 24th 2019
we got rain
May 24th 2019
happy birthday!
May 24th 2019
thanks
May 24th 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May 24th 2019
steak and eggs sounds good... if not tonight sometime this weekend
May 24th 2019
Happy Birthday, Familia!
May 24th 2019
Thanks fam.. enjoy the game.
May 24th 2019
Happy Birthday! Mine is Thursday
May 24th 2019
and aw crap
May 30th 2019

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Fri May-24-19 11:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Tired as shit from this conference. "
In response to Reply # 0

My boss gets it in.

Probably shouldn’t have watched all of the game last night but Khawi was putting in work.

Only have 4 hours left but then I have to play with the kids and drive to ATL tomorrow

Monday, I’m sleeping in.

Might sleep all day.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 05:29 PM

5. "sleep all day"
In response to Reply # 1

that appeals.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Fri May-24-19 12:32 PM

2. "Sunday cookout at the parents. They are like 15mins away."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri May-24-19 12:32 PM by flipnile

Going to get some housework done and relax otherwise. Probably take some late night bike rides around the city w/ whoever I can meetup with.

Happy bornday.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 05:31 PM

6. "we got rain"
In response to Reply # 2

might still crack the bbq tho.... gotta get on my bike book study and take the learners test... been meaning to for a couple weeks now.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Fri May-24-19 12:32 PM

3. "happy birthday!"
In response to Reply # 0

im still trying to decide if i want to go to this show. ive checking out the music of the top like 10 bands that day. ive found some that i really like but besides kali none that i can say im really a fan of. still it is live music.

brother hit me up yesterday asking if i wanted to go over for a bbq the same day as the show.

this one potential job at work is driving me crazy. im having some elements that are not aligned if viewed at over 3000% percent. problem is that it causes other issues that are visible at 100%. im guessing theres some sort of snapping thats happening on sub pixel size. doesnt help that im jumping between different software to try to fix it.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 05:33 PM

7. "thanks"
In response to Reply # 3

the show I'm going to on Friday is hopefully happening proper... I mean the billing never changed but the band had to cancel a tour earlier because of the frontman's health.. but it appears to be on.. i'll be choked if the bill has changed and they never updated any of the adds. I got a good feeling though.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri May-24-19 02:54 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
In response to Reply # 0

>lowkey.... it's my birthday.

Lowkey, I got five on it!

>working.. I don't even know what I want to do for dinner.

It's the first day of a new year. Eat some wheat straw and lemon juice. to cleanse your old ass colon. Then, chase it with a juicy t-bone, cheese eggs, and Welch's grape.

>no kids this weekend... going to see high on fire tomorrow
Kids are so overrated. Especially on birthdays! LOL

GET IT IN!

>night... what you got?

I just went to lunch and ate some chicken biryani. Now, I wanna go home and drink some ice cold Stella's while enjoying the fresh air.

Taking my nephew to see that new John Wick tomorrow night. Me and the wife gonna get into something. I think. She been mad at me. Dog house for days!

--- praying for peace, love, and power

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 05:35 PM

8. "steak and eggs sounds good... if not tonight sometime this weekend"
In response to Reply # 4

tonight I'm hitting the guinnesses... 1 more hour then I can split.. c'mon mr wolf what's the time?!!?

every year I tell myself I'm gonna take this day off then I never end up doing it... lol... don't know why either... I'm always up for any excuse to take a day. smdh.

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Fri May-24-19 05:52 PM

9. "Happy Birthday, Familia!"
In response to Reply # 0

Aint shit. Chillin at da wifi spot lowkey sippin on Hops&Barley pre-game style.

Its a dope azz Breezy Friday out here....

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri May-24-19 06:19 PM

10. "Thanks fam.. enjoy the game."
In response to Reply # 9

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Fri May-24-19 06:42 PM

11. "Happy Birthday! Mine is Thursday"
In response to Reply # 0

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu May-30-19 10:14 PM

12. "and aw crap"
In response to Reply # 11

I didn't even respond here... I fail. My intentions were to have had both covered.. fuck. how rude.

i beg forgiveness...

Lobby General Discussion topic #13334732 Previous topic | Next topic