Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13315309

Subject: "FRIDAY "But after this Friday, the neighborhood'll never be the same."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 11:46 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "But after this Friday, the neighborhood'll never be the same.""

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTU3OTYxMzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY3NDU2MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

no kids this weekend... no big plans... weather is no good so that will likely not change.

I gotta go get coffee... must grind a day out. howzit?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
friday, woohoo!!
Feb 22nd 2019
stay on receiving imo...
Feb 22nd 2019
      no doubt
Feb 22nd 2019
More rain this weekend, so I'll probably lay hands on instruments
Feb 22nd 2019
my lab need to be liberated
Feb 22nd 2019
      Put away, or just unorganized?
Feb 22nd 2019
           both
Feb 22nd 2019
Getting new tires on Saturday.
Feb 22nd 2019
you got that too eh
Feb 22nd 2019
Trin where you at? I'm halfway through this book
Feb 22nd 2019
Really considering leaving a guitar to work so I can play at lunch
Feb 22nd 2019
https://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif
Feb 22nd 2019

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 11:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "friday, woohoo!!"
In response to Reply # 0

waiting for some items to be delivered for work so i can inspect them. the deliver is set for end of day...whenever that will be. knowing our receiving department they wont notify me until 5 minutes before 5 even if they get it before lunch.

i definitely need to inspect today as they need to use it come monday.

supposed to rain a lot tonight. i kind of need to go grocery shopping but dont really wanna deal with the rain. might need to wait until tomorrow.

im thinking im going to go to a shop to get a quote for the amplifier, sub and install. the last place i had called sounded like they would install for $150 no ifs or buts. maybe they have some amps and subs that would be a better fit. im set on not doing anything until i get my bonus though...if then.

hopefully i can get some nintendo in this weekend. ive been more into watching tv on my down time this past week.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:11 PM

3. "stay on receiving imo..."
In response to Reply # 1

check in up to 3 times... and/or get someone to say they'll be on it.

5 to 5 on a friday is bs... avoid that.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 05:12 PM

12. "no doubt"
In response to Reply # 3

turns out it was delivered during lunch. saw it was when i came back and tried calling receiving but no pick up. went to pick it up a little ago. got that out of the way.

so many different projects going on right now, has me a bit scattered brain.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13571 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 11:58 AM

2. "More rain this weekend, so I'll probably lay hands on instruments"
In response to Reply # 0

Been playing more guitar recently. Practicing on an acoustic makes an electric strings feel super-light.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:12 PM

4. "my lab need to be liberated"
In response to Reply # 2

it's been under wraps for a long minute now.

flipnile
13571 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:18 PM

6. "Put away, or just unorganized?"
In response to Reply # 4

Mine is pretty messy right now, since the lab has the sunniest windows in the house my plants are up there taking up a bunch of space. My desk sucks too... it's too high to type comfortably at, and the drawers sit too low for me to get my knees under it. Really holds me back because I get uncomfortable after a while. Have the wood already, so will probably start building the custom desk this weekend.

I really need to build/buy a rack for these guitars & basses. Somehow, I've managed to accumulate a nice little arsenal, including a banjo. They take up a bit of space.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:23 PM

7. "both"
In response to Reply # 6

it's not all even at home right now.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79574 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:15 PM

5. "Getting new tires on Saturday. "
In response to Reply # 0

That’s about it with this rain.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 01:03 PM

11. "you got that too eh"
In response to Reply # 5

weather is trash right now... not looking forward to the trip home.. and def hunkering down all weekend.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:42 PM

8. "Trin where you at? I'm halfway through this book"
In response to Reply # 0

and damn.

flipnile
13571 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 12:56 PM

9. "Really considering leaving a guitar to work so I can play at lunch"
In response to Reply # 0

Once it warms up a bit. Shit, I know a grip of those dudes that busker outside the Reading Terminal, I can always go jam with them.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-22-19 01:02 PM

10. "https://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif"
In response to Reply # 9

https://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif

Lobby General Discussion topic #13315309 Previous topic | Next topic