Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13311069

Subject: "FRIDAY "That's yo problem. Aint' nobody playin' but you"" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-01-19 12:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "That's yo problem. Aint' nobody playin' but you""

at least 1 kid coming over tonight

weekend plan involves putting in some time reading.. getting my lab sorted and ready for the return of my gear and the use thereof to follow.

then there's that game... can't stand Brady but I have to admit I got a bit of a kick watching him do Hamlet last night on Colbert.. lol I had that soliloquy committed to memory at one point in life.

but F Brady if you watched Colbert last night it's all about what Ellen Page said. Found myself getting worked up... if you didn't see it check it out.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Whole body is killing me now..lol
Feb 01st 2019
you aren't alone
Feb 01st 2019
Awe man, were you loud?
Feb 01st 2019
      It was on some REAL dumb shit
Feb 01st 2019

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Feb-01-19 01:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Whole body is killing me now..lol"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Feb-01-19 01:49 PM by tully_blanchard

Stood inline for 2 hours this morning, trying to get in to see "First Take"...all I got was cold toes and a "First Take" towel...lol

Between that and all the walking at the SB Experience, im dying!

Taking the kid to some of the festivities tomorrow at Centennial Park...debating on coming home for NBA All Star weekend.

Got into an arguement with the old lady over the phone at the MARTA station...how ghetto of me.

Bout to pre-order these two Prince albums and coast through the work day

Listening to some "Nurse With Wound" right now..tryna figure out...."why"..lol

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Feb-01-19 02:31 PM

2. "you aren't alone"
In response to Reply # 1

>Got into an arguement with the old lady over the phone at the
>MARTA station...how ghetto of me.

I don't even want to talk about my day yesterday... but I get it I really do.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79586 posts
Fri Feb-01-19 02:49 PM

3. "Awe man, were you loud? "
In response to Reply # 1

Please believe me!!! Please BELIEVE ME!!!

Man, something in the water this week. The wife interrogated me while claiming it was a chill convo and she wasn’t mad. Anytime a woman says she isn’t mad.. she’s MAD. Then she apologized the next morning while I was half sleep.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Feb-01-19 03:11 PM

4. "It was on some REAL dumb shit"
In response to Reply # 3

I got up, went and got in line for "First Take", right?

She called around 8:15am "Hey..The Kid said Netflix aint working..something about the account info?"

Me-I thought that was on your card?

Her-Well..I did too

Me-I know I've had a few cards the past few months..ahite..I'll take care of it in a little bit..whats the password again?

So about 2 hours later she texts me-did you change the payment info? It still doesnt work..it says card ending in 5702..is that your doing?

I text back that I havent changed anything yet, and she blows up.

"Why did you act like you were gonna do it?" It's 10am on a friday..The Kid is at school and you said you werent gonna be home, so I wasnt that pressed.

I didnt get in "First Take", so I call her as I'm walking back to the train and tell her I didnt get in, and she's still mad about the damn card info. THen she says "so if you get there earlier, you can leave earlier, right?" I told her I couldnt, cause I switched schedules with someone (i told her this yesterday).

YOU DIDNT SAY THAT! YOU JUST SAID YOU WERE WORKING LATE

She does not remember me telling her this...so..of course that means that I didnt tell her..smh. So I ask "whats the difference in me working late and me switching schedules?"

What if I wanted to plan something for us (she never does)?

I only got loud when she accused me of blaming her for not remembering..."IF YOU WOULD LET ME GET 2 WORDS IN YOU'D SEE IM NOT BLAMING YOU"

It's whatever..of course I apologized for some more shit that I didnt do..but it really is whatever

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

Lobby General Discussion topic #13311069 Previous topic | Next topic