Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13306454

Subject: "Reset your password doesn't really work huh? " Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Sun Jan-13-19 03:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Reset your password doesn't really work huh? "

Trying to clean up my digital footprint. Hit the reset button. It said email sent. Three hours later nothing.

AT least I'm still logged in for now.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Mane That Same Shit Happened To Me
Jan 15th 2019

Dj Joey Joe
Member since Sep 01st 2007
13770 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 02:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Mane That Same Shit Happened To Me"
In response to Reply # 0

I decided to reset my password back here in October, and it took me almost 2 & a half months to get back on these boards, cause they said contact admin, but how in the hell do I suppose to contact an admin if I'm not logged in and can't log in?

So like once or twice a day for almost like a month I was clicking that button, checking my email, spam folder, etc. making sure it got sent but wasn't getting it.

I end up going thru some old old old ass emails and got a hold of OKPDan who hasn't been an admin in a while, but he did forward my problem to the right person and bam, I'm back on the boards.

Long story short, yeah that shit doesn't work.

https://tinyurl.com/y4ba6hog

---------
"We in here talking about later career Prince records
& your fool ass is cruising around in a time machine
trying to collect props for a couple of sociopathic degenerates" - s.blak

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13306454 Previous topic | Next topic