Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13303188

Subject: "Florida deputy kills wife, daughter, granddaughter.. then himself" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79861 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 04:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Florida deputy kills wife, daughter, granddaughter.. then himself"

https://heavy.com/news/2018/12/terry-strawn/

Told everyone over the police wire he loved them and then told them where to meet him so he could have an audience.

Wtf

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
fuckin coward
Dec 20th 2018
RE: Florida deputy kills wife, daughter, granddaughter.. then himself
Dec 20th 2018
Notice the tone of that recap.
Dec 20th 2018
YES!!! kid gloves like a motherfucker...
Dec 20th 2018
      All the lovely happy smiling photos
Dec 20th 2018
Wow. These articles are borderline glowing.
Dec 21st 2018
A cop who commits domestic violence? Now I've seen everything!
Dec 21st 2018
There's been several murder-suicides here & it's the 2nd with a cop...
Dec 21st 2018
Wow
Dec 21st 2018
Damn.
Dec 21st 2018
Is the FBI on that ass? Seems like these dudes know their time is up
Dec 21st 2018
      Another article I read mentioned something like this...
Dec 21st 2018
officer walks in wrong apartment and kills innocent man...
Dec 21st 2018
even in his last moments...
Dec 21st 2018
to all the racist ass white ppl out there that blame knee grows for all ...
Dec 21st 2018

Dstl1
Charter member
56248 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 04:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"fuckin coward"

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

SooperEgo
Charter member
11338 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 04:48 PM

1. "RE: Florida deputy kills wife, daughter, granddaughter.. then himself"
In response to Reply # 0

https://media.giphy.com/media/zNyBPu5hEFpu/200w_d.gif

Cam
Charter member
13287 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 04:52 PM

2. "Notice the tone of that recap."
In response to Reply # 0

And the gentle excuses provided in each referenced article, for his murderous rampage. Even the murder of that unarmed person he arrested is just kind of swept under the rug.

Meanwhile,
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2015/12/08/mass-art-professor-says-he-was-detained-by-police-because-he-fit-the-description

Dstl1
Charter member
56248 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 05:04 PM

3. "YES!!! kid gloves like a motherfucker..."
In response to Reply # 2

nobody give a fuck about y'all filing for bankruptcy. Folks file bankruptcy ER-DAY!!

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Cam
Charter member
13287 posts
Thu Dec-20-18 05:10 PM

4. "All the lovely happy smiling photos"
In response to Reply # 3

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24499 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 09:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Wow. These articles are borderline glowing."
In response to Reply # 0

So inappropriate. Like yes we get it no one expected this from this guy but he just murdered his entire family. Let's limit the "HE WAS SUCH A GOOD GUY !" crap to one paragraph, and the bulk of the article on topic - the guy was a piece of shit.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/deputy-who-killed-relatives-before-committing-suicide-was-former-officer-of-the-year/

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 09:59 AM

6. "A cop who commits domestic violence? Now I've seen everything!"
In response to Reply # 0

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22296 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 10:18 AM

7. "There's been several murder-suicides here & it's the 2nd with a cop..."
In response to Reply # 0

...and the second one involving a Hillsborough Co. deputy.

*Back in September, we had 3 murder-suicides in 3 days.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pinellas/three-murder-suicides-leave-seven-dead-across-tampa-bay

"On Sunday, James Bennett is accused of shooting his wife Silvana then killing her 16-year-old daughter in Lakewood Ranch . Early Monday morning, Hillsborough County Deputy Kirk Keithley is accused of killing his wife Samantha in their home in Land O’ Lakes . Tuesday evening, hotel workers found Jeff and Melissa Little’s bodies when they didn’t check out of their hotel room."

*Then, there was another one about 10 days ago, where a man killed his 3 year old daughter & then killed himself.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/police-investigate-death-of-temple-terrace-girl-3-as-possible-murder-suicide-20181211/

*And now this one...another deputy. I don't know how common this is but 5 murder-suicides in the same metro area in 3 months feels like a lot to me.

Cam
Charter member
13287 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 11:02 AM

9. "Wow"
In response to Reply # 7

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24499 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 11:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "Damn."
In response to Reply # 7

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79861 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 12:32 PM

12. "Is the FBI on that ass? Seems like these dudes know their time is up"
In response to Reply # 7

and don’t want their family to see them fall from grace so they take them out

Ionno, shit seems really odd.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22296 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 01:08 PM

13. "Another article I read mentioned something like this..."
In response to Reply # 12

>and don’t want their family to see them fall from grace so
>they take them out
>
>Ionno, shit seems really odd.

Another article about this was talking about people who kill their families before themselves. It said that these people may have suffered some kind of humiliation or failure and they feel like they're sparing their family from suffering.

The word on this recent cop is that his record was clean. But like someone else in here said, he mentioned family & health issues. As of now, we don't know if anything specific set this off.

Dstl1
Charter member
56248 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 10:58 AM

8. "officer walks in wrong apartment and kills innocent man..."
In response to Reply # 0

"HE HAD SOME WEED, DOE!!!!"

Dstl1
Charter member
56248 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 12:17 PM

11. "even in his last moments..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Dec-21-18 12:18 PM by Dstl1

he was a hero, yall

“During his radio transmission, wanted to make sure that we all took care of each other, that we knew that depression was real. alluded to the fact that he was struggling with some health and financial issues,” Chronister said.

FOH!!!!!!!!!!! This bitch went on a killing spree that included his wife, a SIX YEAR OLD innocent little girl and then driving to a second location to kill his own daughter. Sick fuck. This has me so damn angry. Fuck this dude.

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10152 posts
Fri Dec-21-18 01:39 PM

14. "to all the racist ass white ppl out there that blame knee grows for all ..."
In response to Reply # 0

ills of society, we got nothin to do with this. that aside, this is fucked up. why not just off yourself and leave the innocent kids and other fam alone

Lobby General Discussion topic #13303188 Previous topic | Next topic