Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13288894

Subject: "Homecoming again???" Previous topic | Next topic
adg87
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
5301 posts
Fri Sep-28-18 11:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Homecoming again???"

Ain't gonna lie. I'm starting to get to the point that I'm dreading homecoming this year. (Millersville U) Always a great time, but the whole process makes you wonder when it's time to give the ish up. Gas up the whip and pack, drive an hour plus to drink Friday night, see frat, see old dips I used to deal with, repeat for Saturday, go to the football game, hang out afterwards and catch up with everyone, eat, get hammered, pass out, wake up and go home. Always a good time, but I truly want to just spend the weekend at home relaxing. Add to that the fact that the following weekend I'm going to Va State's homecoming to hang with my cousin who just crossed, and I'm even more stressed. I wonder would I feel the same if I went to an HBCU? Mind you I've been doing this for a looong minute, and I truly feel that I would be letting down my crew if I don't show. I'm geeting old at the end of the day is what I really think.

Nigga, if the shoe fits, then buy the matching purse!" Rass Kass

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
oh you gonna be in my neck of the woods when you come to VSU.
Sep 28th 2018
Ahhhh......
Sep 28th 2018

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Sep-28-18 11:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "oh you gonna be in my neck of the woods when you come to VSU."
In response to Reply # 0

i work right down the street from VSU. live in Richmond, though.

adg87
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
5301 posts
Fri Sep-28-18 12:46 PM

2. "Ahhhh......"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri Sep-28-18 12:46 PM by adg87

Yezzzir. My parents live in Suffolk, and this is my second time to VSU for homecomng. Had a blast last time, but that drive is tuff. LOL

Nigga, if the shoe fits, then buy the matching purse!" Rass Kass

Lobby General Discussion topic #13288894 Previous topic | Next topic