Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13278370

Subject: "TCOaT" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56224 posts
Tue Aug-07-18 10:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"TCOaT"

What's on your mind? How's the whip running? See any new joints you like? I drove a rented Nissan Rogue to Jacksonville and back a couple weekends ago and fell in love with that joint. Might fuck around and fall back on the Civic wagon, now, as my daily. Joint was an SV AWD model with a 4 cylinder and got HELLA gas mileage. Don't really care if it's an AWD. I've lived in St. Louis my entire life and never had a 4WD or AWD car...and never had a problem.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Thinking about getting some ramps for the Civic so I do basic maintenanc...
Aug 07th 2018
shit man, all i can do is keep my fingers crossed.
Aug 07th 2018
Yellow engine light came on this morning
Aug 07th 2018
Tryna get this gen 2.5 montero
Aug 07th 2018

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13563 posts
Tue Aug-07-18 10:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Thinking about getting some ramps for the Civic so I do basic maintenanc..."
In response to Reply # 0

I do all the work on my bikes, so I'd like to start tinkering on the car a bit. I have a service manual an mad tools. Only difference is I can put the bike in the backyard to work on it in peace, not possible with the car, and no driveway either.

Got a new (old) bike recently. An old Kawasaki 600. My first inline-4. That makes two projects to get done this winter, as I still have the dirt bike completely apart and in my basement.

I want a truck, but I think I'll wait for a while and just rent trucks from uHaul when I have to. I just with the Civic had a tow hitch and a motor that could pull 1k#s.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Aug-07-18 10:33 AM

2. "shit man, all i can do is keep my fingers crossed."
In response to Reply # 0

everything seems ok. did have to replace the oil pan gasket because there was a leak, but no other leaks on the replacement. so far so good, hope it stays that way.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79545 posts
Tue Aug-07-18 11:28 AM

3. "Yellow engine light came on this morning"
In response to Reply # 0

Have to get the codes.

It rained like crazy on my commute home. Hoping it will disappear in the next day.

It’s under warranty so I’m not sweating it too much. Timing is perfect tho. Smh

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

double 0
Member since Nov 17th 2004
7005 posts
Tue Aug-07-18 11:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Tryna get this gen 2.5 montero"
In response to Reply # 0

Its 4x4 time.... its super crazy how overpriced fj80 era crusiers and 4 runners are...

But yea.... tryna get on this pajero life... saw so many of em in he middle east

Double 0
DJ/Producer/Artist
Producer in Kidz In The Hall
-------------------------------------------
twitter: @godouble0
IG: @godouble0
www.thinklikearapper.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #13278370 Previous topic | Next topic