Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13268834

Subject: "The Conners" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79325 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 02:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The Conners"

welp, they moved on without her.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/roseanne-barr-reacts-spin-off-show-conners-150504405--abc-news-celebrities.html

ABC on Thursday announced it would be moving forward with a "Roseanne" spin-off that excludes the show's original star and former namesake.

The network added that show regulars like John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman are all set to reprise their roles in the new sitcom, "The Conners."

While ABC says Barr will have no financial or creative involvement, the comedian did speak out about the spin-off, wishing the cast and crew "the best."

"I regret the circumstances that have caused me to be removed from 'Roseanne,'" she told ABC News via statement. "I agreed to the settlement in order that 200 jobs of beloved cast and crew could be saved, and I wish the best for everyone involved."

Terms of ABC’s settlement with Barr were also not disclosed.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
So it's not about the Terminator family?
Jun 22nd 2018
lol
Jun 22nd 2018
can they have the Terminator travel back in time and blow up Roseanne?
Jun 22nd 2018
ABC should have just paid the crew for the 2nd season (not the cast)
Jun 22nd 2018

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 02:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "So it's not about the Terminator family?"
In response to Reply # 0

Pass

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 02:34 PM

2. "lol"
In response to Reply # 1

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27104 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 02:46 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "can they have the Terminator travel back in time and blow up Roseanne?"
In response to Reply # 1

i'd watch that.

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

J_Stew
Member since Jul 06th 2002
22363 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 03:38 PM

4. "ABC should have just paid the crew for the 2nd season (not the cast)"
In response to Reply # 0

as a sign of goodwill, and kept it moving. I could be wrong because the rest of the cast are all amazing in their own right, but I feel this will just increase the level of victimhood that the scum-white will feel.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13268834 Previous topic | Next topic