Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13263620

Subject: "I just read about Ladoris Cordell" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79621 posts
Tue Jun-05-18 12:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I just read about Ladoris Cordell"

and she seems kinda.. off.

She is a retired judge in Cali who led the fight AGAINST having Judge Pesky recalled over his light sentence for the Stanford kid who raped the unconscious girl by the dumpster.

The story about the fight for justice is about another Stanford professor named Daubers but I was thrown off when the women fighting against the recall was Black, gay and calls herself a feminist. She said recalling Pesky would be bad for minorities. WTF?

I guess judges have to stick together but this woman seems like most of her beef with Daubers was personal and wasn't based on the case. I'm just shocked (not really) that she is LEADING the fight against the recall.

it's a long read but well worth it.

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/brock-turner-michele-dauber/

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
fify:LaDoris Cordell
Jun 05th 2018

kittyswift
Charter member
14951 posts
Tue Jun-05-18 12:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "fify:LaDoris Cordell"
In response to Reply # 0

the "La" is important.

carry on.

________
"promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind"-cl

BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME, make sure you're perfect.

"I'm hella Black, and irresponsibility ain't my culture. Yall niggas just gon have to own that as individuals"- Boo

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13263620 Previous topic | Next topic