Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13245381

Subject: "Anyone Got Relatives Still Figuring Out The Interwebz?" Previous topic | Next topic
DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Mon Mar-26-18 10:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anyone Got Relatives Still Figuring Out The Interwebz?"
Mon Mar-26-18 10:40 AM by DVS

I swear fo' Jeebus.

I have relatives that missed the past decade and a half of so.
You know how that shit is....inner city, substance abuse, incarceration...just goo gobs of fuck shit.

So now, I'm like "WORD!". You getting your life back together, you've arranged you priorities...and you are off discovering this whole brand new world that we've been telling you about for eons.....

....but if I don't share this post, I promise you I'm not going to Hell. I called Allah yesterday and he said there's fine print y'all don't post so I'm straight.

I can't be the only one.

D

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
honestly i gotta give my mom a lot of credit
Mar 26th 2018
do you mean if I have any relatives over 50?
Mar 26th 2018
Yesterday my mom asked me how to Google something on her iPhone.
Mar 27th 2018
yes!
Mar 27th 2018
It's why i for the most part quit Facebook
Mar 27th 2018

dba_BAD
Charter member
14873 posts
Mon Mar-26-18 11:22 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "honestly i gotta give my mom a lot of credit"
In response to Reply # 0

she's the first one i thought of cause she of course is always in my ear abt something w her phone or computer or whatever

but despite her overall limited ability to learn that kinda stuff, she clicks around pretty good, watches shit online, emails, texts, etc. All that would've sounded unheard of to me 10 yrs ago

props mom

her sister too, she was the last one i ever thought would come around, but she is in her way

__

fairweather

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Mon Mar-26-18 11:26 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "do you mean if I have any relatives over 50?"
In response to Reply # 0

yes I do

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 08:39 AM

3. "Yesterday my mom asked me how to Google something on her iPhone. "
In response to Reply # 0

She's had it at least two years, I think three.

Overall she's not too bad, though.

tariqhu
Charter member
17890 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 09:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "yes!"
In response to Reply # 0

and their younger than me. that the frustrating part. no jail time or substance abuse issues. just not their thing.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 09:03 AM

5. "It's why i for the most part quit Facebook"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-27-18 09:05 AM by ambient1

or should i say frequenting the book

My mother is nosey and lurks...for the most part tech-savvy for her age...but she overshares...and she has an IG/twitter ...prolly just to follow me cause she has 0 business on there...like this ain't for you...at all

My father is also nosey and lurks...and is pretty tech savvy...but he doesn't understand decorum...he has 0 filter and is the annoying person who keeps posting goofy videos...EVERY goofy video...like dad...the whole world done seen this 5 yrs ago...you don't have to share EVERY thing you watch lol

My uncle is annoying...he uses Messenger for dumb shit

the funny part is my brothers are young and they don't really do social media but my parents are on it like teenage girls

the only good part is they don't ask ME how to do xyz lol

also...they are so out of touch sometimes...i had to explain to my mother that literally NOWHERE can you walk in and 'fill out an application' for a job...cept maybe a cornerstore lol

=======================================
Coolin...

Lobby General Discussion topic #13245381 Previous topic | Next topic