Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13236490

Subject: "Whats your voting strategy?" Previous topic | Next topic
mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16415 posts
Thu Feb-22-18 12:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Whats your voting strategy?"

Do you vote for the candidate you like the most every time regardless of their chances to win? Or do you limit your choices to the candidates that have a realistic chance of winning and choose between those only?

Does it change if it is a primary vs general election?

Looking to vote in the texas primaries and there are so many candidates. If I come to a choice between someone i like vs someone i kind of like but actually has a chance to win im not sure which way to vote.

I definitely want to see O'Rourke beat Cruz in the general and would be cool to get a democratic governor. Don't really know anything about most candidates though.

Any Texans with some thoughts? Links to information of the candidates would be cool too.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
read the sites, talk to the friends
Feb 22nd 2018

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15308 posts
Thu Feb-22-18 12:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "read the sites, talk to the friends"
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13236490 Previous topic | Next topic