Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13220301

Subject: "best internet / revenge prank you've ever done?" Previous topic | Next topic
NoFuture4Us
Member since Jan 11th 2017
313 posts
Thu Dec-14-17 12:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"best internet / revenge prank you've ever done?"

I had a buddy who would get on my nerves ( put me on stupid never ending multi person text conversations on my phone / posting drunk pictures of me on the internet )

I confronted him about it. and with the biggest shit eating grin he told "I knew that would piss you off"

SO I SCHEMED

I took all these embarrassing high school pictures of him ( he used to be one of those late 90's spiky haired AzN Filipino dudes with orange hair ); made a fake FB page of a ficticious band he led called Emil & The Hardcore Pinoys ( i guess in our circle thats an equivalent of being a sucka ) and told a bunch of friends I had in France and Australia to like the page ( i think I linked his fake band page on The Lesson a couple times ). This went on for about 3 months w/o him knowing that he had amassed about 1,000 likes on FB

Lo and behold after 3 months he deciders to google himself on a whim

AND GUESS WHAT SHOWS UP AS THE TOP SEARCH
THE FAKE BAND PAGE!
it even surpassed his Linkedin page and his official webpage at work!

oh man he was furious, as I myself heartedly laughed for 3 months straight
payback is a bitch

https://www.instagram.com/christiancgarrido/

Hussein ibn Malik "if he escaped on a horse he might be realest nigga ever, EVER..2013 Nat Turner with the burner"
MaxPtah "Django is real homie.."
PoppaGeorge "If you're a child of the 70's, Ye looks like a p

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13220301 Previous topic | Next topic