Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13189395

Subject: "I don't be confessing right..." Previous topic | Next topic
Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Aug-28-17 08:10 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I don't be confessing right..."

I've never been fired from a job but, im trying my best with this one. My absolute best! I took it out of convenience, until I learned learned the Charlotte market. I'm making half of what I made back home plus I'm not doing the job I was hired for. They didn't even have the decency to tell me...I went to my boss like, "look, I'm bored". Then he mentioned it. It's a pride thing for me..I'm over qualified for what he has me doing. They lazy down here tho. I don't like it, hence why I spend a lot of time in the break room. So, I was thinking I could collect unemployment until my son and I lock in another client. Bum shit I know....

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
no words other than hold firm and take it one day at a time...
Aug 28th 2017
thank you...
Aug 29th 2017

Seven
Member since Dec 11th 2004
10708 posts
Mon Aug-28-17 11:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "no words other than hold firm and take it one day at a time..."
In response to Reply # 0

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Aug-29-17 08:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "thank you..."
In response to Reply # 1

if my conscience allows me. theres a situation coming up next week that's going force my hand...

Lobby General Discussion topic #13189395 Previous topic | Next topic