Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13166972

Subject: "ok, I just got the JRiver Media Center ... wow!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Ray_Snill
Charter member
16839 posts
Tue Jun-20-17 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"ok, I just got the JRiver Media Center ... wow!!!"

I just wish this was free but dang if this joint ain't the best thing ever! I'm pretty sure yall got some programs that may be better but I have thousands of albums I needed organized and this joint did it all in one click. album covers, lyrics, info about the artists and all that, and I didn't even do anything. if there's something better than this, put me on. my media center game has been forever changed

<=========================================
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PYzh4v9cSf4FDnq3yMQyqNqh79o=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079674/jlio.0.gif

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I didn't know they were still in business.
Jun 20th 2017
I love Media Monkey on android but I don't like the display on my comput...
Jun 20th 2017

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Tue Jun-20-17 10:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I didn't know they were still in business."
In response to Reply # 0

bought it years ago and didn't like it.

I tried Media Monkey and liked it much better. I don't use either now.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Ray_Snill
Charter member
16839 posts
Tue Jun-20-17 11:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I love Media Monkey on android but I don't like the display on my comput..."
In response to Reply # 1

>bought it years ago and didn't like it.
>
>I tried Media Monkey and liked it much better. I don't use
>either now.

plus I like how JRiver has the theater mode which looks like a concert backdrop. I spent a hour on fonts lol

<=========================================
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PYzh4v9cSf4FDnq3yMQyqNqh79o=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079674/jlio.0.gif

Lobby General Discussion topic #13166972 Previous topic | Next topic