Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13136691

Subject: "So Trump is taking credit for Kap not being picked up...(link)" Previous topic | Next topic
Ron Burgandy
Member since Sep 16th 2005
1599 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 09:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So Trump is taking credit for Kap not being picked up...(link)"

Wow....just...wow.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18964343/donald-trump-takes-shot-colin-kaepernick-free-agent-status

You stay classy okayplayer!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
his delusion knows no bounds.
Mar 21st 2017
I laughed because I couldn't believe it that this guy sees fit...
Mar 21st 2017
      my man, he has no idea what it means to run a country or
Mar 21st 2017
My hope is that only his supporters suffer the consequences of his folly
Mar 21st 2017
President is petty-as-fuck, but I think he mirrors a lot of folks' thoug...
Mar 21st 2017

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 09:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "his delusion knows no bounds."
In response to Reply # 0

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 09:53 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I laughed because I couldn't believe it that this guy sees fit..."
In response to Reply # 1
Tue Mar-21-17 09:54 AM by Creole

RE: his delusion knows no bounds.

to chime in on stuff that is no serious consequence and has nothing to do with running the country whatsoever. Him being delusional is no worse than the disillusioned folks who voted for him. Or maybe it is!

Just more and more unbelievable as the days go by if you ask me.

Edit: I usually laugh at stuff like this. Things that are just so weird and out of the ordinary that it's practically comical.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 09:56 AM

3. "my man, he has no idea what it means to run a country or"
In response to Reply # 2
Tue Mar-21-17 09:56 AM by KiloMcG

how to go about doing so. this probably IS important to him. because he has no idea what he's doing or supposed to do.

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 10:00 AM

4. "My hope is that only his supporters suffer the consequences of his folly"
In response to Reply # 0

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 10:08 AM

5. "President is petty-as-fuck, but I think he mirrors a lot of folks' thoug..."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-21-17 10:10 AM by flipnile

Probably a lot of petty-ass middle Americans that don't even watch football OR give a fuck about a flag but hate Kaep with a burning passion because fuck that arrogant negro thinking he can do shit.

That's the sobering reality: A lot of folks here think just like Trump. There's no logic or reasoning behind their hatred, they just have hate.

They take *NO* responsibility ever, either. It's like dealing with *one of those* people that always do fucked-up shit, and then when you call them on it they either play the victim, or go "so?" You realize after a while that the only thing they truly can empathize with is pain, like if you punch them in the face when they do fucked-up shit. These "right" (and quite a few "left") folks wont get that this shit ain't cool until they get punched in their face (figuratively speaking) every time they get outta pocket.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13136691 Previous topic | Next topic