Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13127489

Subject: "Video: Alternative Facts" Previous topic | Next topic
TurkeylegJenkins
Charter member
18021 posts
Mon Feb-20-17 03:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Video: Alternative Facts"

I'm a charter member of the these boards, though I haven't posted here in some time. My group, Regenerated Headpiece, released three full-length albums between 2001-2009 and our third album, The New Animal, was favorably reviewed by OKP's Ginger Lynn. The individual members of Regenerated Headpiece (or RHP) have spent the past grip of years pursuing different interests on their own, yet it took a crisis of the magnitude of a Trump presidency to compel us towards a reunion (and back to these boards). "Alternative Facts" is our response to all the bullshit being perpetrated by Trump and his minions, and we created it as an activist anthem with the dual intentions of spreading a positive message during a time of great unrest and, we hope, to inspire a call to action.

I hope you enjoy it.

YouTube link: https://youtu.be/8HlNbcWcqco

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
+1
Feb 20th 2017

Kama7
Member since Mar 11th 2005
1448 posts
Mon Feb-20-17 09:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "+1"
In response to Reply # 0

The verses get exponentially better as the song moves along. I would write another verse that's doper than the last verse then make that the first verse and you would have a hit.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13127489 Previous topic | Next topic