Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13104772

Subject: "I gotta vent about my brother (again)" Previous topic | Next topic
DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Mon Dec-12-16 03:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I gotta vent about my brother (again)"
Mon Dec-12-16 03:45 PM by DVS

Every family has one.

I have a cousin that I ignore.
I have to. Nigga ain't been right since he started fucking with them rocks.
He's back now (I guess)...but all of his texts are in fluent 79th and Jeffrey...and he sends them 8 to 10 at a time.
Fuck all that.
Anyway...

I get a text explosion from my cousin at 10:59pm.
Apparently, my older brother hit him up for loot saying that he was going to pay him back when he got paid.
Payday came and went, no dough.
Also referred my brother to his mechanic, who towed my brother's car out from the sticks to his crib and bought parts anticipating fixing the car...only to have my brother disappear and he was SOL on the parts.
Also lived with my Aunt and Uncle on 4 separate occasions when his housing fell thru...never payed on the bills and never returned the money he's borrowed from them.

Oh....when I moved out of my old place, then found out that the bill I had paid down to $0 was still in my name and currently $3,000? Same brother...
Oh...when I was leaving town and left my keys so that my internet was available for homework, then returned to a missing flat screen and family change jar? Same brother.
Oh...when I was moving and could only find my cousins with the checkered past to help me load up the moving truck because he was "on his way" for 48 hours? Same brother...

Anyway...

I smooth hit my cousin with the "Look...I love him but I wouldn't lend him a dime if his life depended on it...tell your family/friends that he will pay them when he has it...IF he feels like it."

Fucked up thing is if it was drugs, I could understand.
Nigga sober as shit.
Nigga just selfish, b.

Fucked up thing is he'll do anything for you if he can. My brother has pulled my ass out of the fire on more than one occasion...he's just gonna ask you for gas money. And weed.

Can't even include him on the real estate shit my OTHER brother and I are doing because that nigga about as reliable as an honest chance in an interview when ya momma named you "LaFaLonQuay"

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
my brother
Dec 12th 2016

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Dec-12-16 08:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. " my brother"
In response to Reply # 0

lived with me for a year; payed on a bills but never paid rent. caused major fights with me and the wife - fights we needed to have if that makes sense?

I think the fallout from him leaving exposed a lot of weaknesses in our marriage (he was no worse than my stepsons).

this
shit
is
wack

they say 'nobody fucks you like family'

I mean DAMN.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13104772 Previous topic | Next topic