Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13089061

Subject: "When your ex becomes your co-worker" Previous topic | Next topic
NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"When your ex becomes your co-worker"
Tue Nov-01-16 12:07 PM by NikaMandela

This is the current fuckery happening in my life.

(The words "ex" and "co-worker" applied loosely here bc we aren't official exes, moreso ex-"dating partners," and we're not the type of co-workers that have to see each other everyday; we're both contractors for the same company and work remotely.)

I ended it in march. It was amicable. We'd been going back and forth with some emotional drama afterwards and in the midst of it, the company I consult for hired him/his company. The emotional drama has mostly but not completely been resolved and my clients (who know we know each other) have started asking me to contact him for xyz.

So this man straight up hurt me and now I gotta deal with his ass professionally to do my damn job. I have to talk to him on the phone. I have to cc him on emails. I have to coordinate shit with him. I have to hear others talk about him and hope my face does not rearrange itself into something unprofessional. While at the same time, I've been missing him so bad and it actually feels good and right to talk to him again, especially about something we are both passionate about (health). I think it's kinda cool that we get to work together and experience each other in another way, but it is throwing me the fuck off.

Trying to stay positive about it but I can't believe this shit is happening to me!

Thanks, OKP! I needed to vent. You're always right here when I need you.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
just bang him some more.
Nov 01st 2016
Nothing more damaging to the spirit than to continue to fuck
Nov 01st 2016
      if his junk is long enough to touch your spirit
Nov 01st 2016
           men with big dicks and small hearts don't appeal to me
Nov 01st 2016
                boys with small talk and small minds really don't impress me in bed.
Nov 01st 2016
                     all i got from that is: it's great to have a penis.
Nov 01st 2016
                          then you got it.
Nov 01st 2016
waddup Nika. how is ____?
Nov 01st 2016
Im in DC, lol
Nov 01st 2016
Just be real formal with this dude
Nov 01st 2016
i couldn't imagine
Nov 01st 2016
man yall have to start keeping something this shit
Nov 01st 2016
why?
Nov 01st 2016
it happened to me
Nov 01st 2016
Treat that nigga like a stranger.
Nov 01st 2016

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "just bang him some more."
In response to Reply # 0

it'll feel better.

fuck you.

NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Nothing more damaging to the spirit than to continue to fuck"
In response to Reply # 1

someone who does not care about you enough.

My pussy store is out of business as far as that man is concerned.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "if his junk is long enough to touch your spirit"
In response to Reply # 3

i don't know why you stopped banging him.

but i'm a size queen.

*shrugs*

fuck you.

NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:20 PM

6. "men with big dicks and small hearts don't appeal to me"
In response to Reply # 5

but have fun!

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:25 PM

9. "boys with small talk and small minds really don't impress me in bed."
In response to Reply # 6

i need a man's man, baby.

diamonds and furs.

and i'm not in the practice of throwing away good d--k. especially if it sits right in the same building for 8 hours every work day. i can look past my feelings to get the job done - and by job i mean banging. it's the best revenge.

fuck you.

NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:28 PM

10. "all i got from that is: it's great to have a penis."
In response to Reply # 9

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:31 PM

11. "then you got it."
In response to Reply # 10

and yeah it's great.

i'd get up on it.

but keep it to that SOLELY. bang out in the stairwell maybe like once. flash some skin in the breakroom on the low. just a tease.

note: i did this when my ex was hired and sat 2 cubicles in front of me. well, we took it back to my apartment at lunch this one time when we were supposed to be out on a site visit. we did the site visit but this was a lil detour. it only happened like twice. it was fine for what it was. that break-up sex. we had to get it out.

fuck you.

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:14 PM

2. "waddup Nika. how is ____?"
In response to Reply # 0

I forget where you are these days...Atlanta? LA still?

hows the book?

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:18 PM

4. "Im in DC, lol"
In response to Reply # 2

The book is still going, slowly, and is becoming repurposed for another venture. I'll have more details soon.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:24 PM

7. "Just be real formal with this dude"
In response to Reply # 0

Keep EVERYTHING short, concise and about work. Don't even small talk or lol with this dude. Eventually, he's going to say something, or he won't say anything at all.

Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10119 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:24 PM

8. "i couldn't imagine"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-01-16 12:25 PM by Crash Bandacoot

having to see or talk to that bitter asshole everyday. i wouldn't be able to do it.

final_prospect82
Member since Mar 21st 2007
1358 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:37 PM

12. "man yall have to start keeping something this shit"
In response to Reply # 0

to yourselves

happiness is a mediocre standard for a middle class existence - S. Williams

I don't not like you because you have dumb ideas about the world, I don't like you because you have other people's dumb ideas about the world. - Rjcc

NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 01:05 PM

15. "why?"
In response to Reply # 12

this is what OKP is for

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:38 PM

13. "it happened to me"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-01-16 12:39 PM by atruhead

2010 she destroyed my life (or I let my life be destroyed by her, tomato tomahto)

2013 I get an email from someone else saying we'll be working together at a conference. same field, very different roles, we never had to work together, she wasn't even in my field when we were together. I have a mini meltdown beforehand, then break the ice when I see her

her: I was worried about this
me: why?
her: you hated me for a long time
me: I dont hate you

that's the closest we came to closure

fast forward we live in the same place (my mistake for moving to everyone's dream land before she got here) and work in even closer capacity from time to time. she knows Im married because of another Chatty Patty and brought it up immediately at a function a year ago

we're cordial but we dont ever speak unless we cross paths publicly, maybe it's better that way

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79621 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:41 PM

14. "Treat that nigga like a stranger. "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13089061 Previous topic | Next topic