Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13071064

Subject: "I was wrong.Ethiopians got Constitution Ave. hemmed up right now..." Previous topic | Next topic
FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44614 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 12:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I was wrong.Ethiopians got Constitution Ave. hemmed up right now..."
Mon Sep-19-16 12:17 PM by FLUIDJ

they deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
So, I take back what I said a few days/weeks ago. March's work.
Sep 19th 2016
It's going down in Ethiopia on some Arab Spring 2.0 shyt
Sep 19th 2016

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44614 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 12:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "So, I take back what I said a few days/weeks ago. March's work."
In response to Reply # 0

Well, I guess they have more potential than I though...

I hear commotion for the past 15+ minutes...finally get off my ass to go see what's good/not good out in the street...

get out there and I see nothing by Green/Yellow/Red flags and a mass of people on Constitution Ave. Horns blazing everywhere, cops, etc....

I'm sure a lot folks saw black faces and just jumped to "Oh great, another BLM protest...."

I peeped the flags though...so I knew this wasn't that....

Online searching brought me here: http://ecadforum.com/

I'd have never known about it if it weren't for the march I just witnessed...(they still going too....)

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

FILF
Member since Jun 01st 2007
20180 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 07:22 PM

2. "It's going down in Ethiopia on some Arab Spring 2.0 shyt"
In response to Reply # 1

The protest is b/c Obama actually called the gov't 'democratically elected' when he visited last year.

WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

Lobby General Discussion topic #13071064 Previous topic | Next topic