Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13052199

Subject: "So if you're sexually harassed, its because you aren't strong enough (sw..." Previous topic | Next topic
walihorse
Member since Aug 03rd 2006
16125 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 01:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So if you're sexually harassed, its because you aren't strong enough (sw..."
Tue Aug-02-16 01:42 PM by walihorse

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/eric-trump-ivanka-trump-harassment/index.html

Washington (CNN)Eric Trump said Tuesday his sister, Ivanka, is "strong" and "powerful" and would never allow herself to be sexually harassed by her boss.

"Ivanka is a strong, powerful woman, she wouldn't allow herself to be to it, and by the way, you should take it up with Human Resources, and I think she would as a strong person, at the same time, I don't think she would allow herself to be subjected to that," he told CBS's Charlie Rose on "CBS This Morning" while discussing former Fox News head Roger Ailes alleged sexual harassment of women employees.
Eric Trump says father apologized to Khans (but he hasn't)
Fox News host Megyn Kelly, who it's been reported was harassed years ago by Ailes, tweeted one word about Eric Trump's comments: "Sigh."

Donald Trump stirred controversy this week when he said that Ivanka would "find another career or find another company" if she were subjected to sexual harassment.
Eric Trump also said that the Trump Organization treats sexual harassment in the work place as "an absolute no-go."
"We all run a company, my father runs a company, we take this -- that is an absolute no-go anywhere, and that's very much the case," he said.
Eric Trump later reiterated that sexual harassment is a "no-go" in response to a Twitter user with the handle @ErickaAnderson who said: "I don't think @EricTrump understands sexual harassment."
"I said sexual harassment is a "no go" and should be addressed by Human Resources. It's totally unacceptable behavior," he tweeted.

Eric Trump recently told CNN that his sister "does the princess thing very well."

żIf a fat guy falls in the woods and there is no one around to see it, do the trees laugh?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
is this one the goat that cuts off elephants tails
Aug 02nd 2016
Well I mean his dad's an at least twice alleged rapist
Aug 02nd 2016
Jesus H. Christ
Aug 02nd 2016
can we please do away with "and by the way..."
Aug 02nd 2016

akon
Charter member
27010 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 01:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "is this one the goat that cuts off elephants tails"
In response to Reply # 0

i really hate these trump boys

literally, loathe

http://perspectivesudans.blogspot.com/
i myself would never want to be god,or even like god.Because god got all these human beings on this planet and i most certainly would not want to be responsible for them, or even have the disgrace that i made them.

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 02:28 PM

2. "Well I mean his dad's an at least twice alleged rapist "
In response to Reply # 0

not to mention the billionaire pedophile Trump used to party with so if anyone was expecting wisdom or something from this kid that's on them.

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4550 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 02:32 PM

3. "Jesus H. Christ"
In response to Reply # 0

PoppaGeorge
Member since Nov 07th 2004
10384 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 03:54 PM

4. "can we please do away with "and by the way...""
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Aug-02-16 03:54 PM by PoppaGeorge

Trump, Bill Maher, and a lot of other people abuse the shit out of that phrase.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13052199 Previous topic | Next topic