Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13030300

Subject: "stream of consciousness..." Previous topic | Next topic
CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Fri Jun-03-16 12:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"stream of consciousness..."

*stream on*

maintaining this brownstone has a nigga feeling like tony micelli, meets tim the "tool man" taylor, meets macgyver and while there are times when i don't feel appreciated, ultimately i know the investment and pay off will more than make up for that in the long run meanwhile gardening has been a serious challenge yet extremely tranquil but im not sure how im gonna prevent these squirrels from stealing flowers out of the gate planters and keeping people out of my rose bush is frustrating still, it felt great gifting roses to the parents dropping off their children at school this morning listening to that song for the first time in more than eight months damn near brought me to tears almost thought i'd have to avoid it even further cause i didn't wanna get crushed under the enormous weight of your legacy especially with so many people impacted by the loss of your presence still, i promised you that i would finish it and give it to the world its the last recording we made and its pivotal, poignant, past, present, and future all at once and i knew that i needed this kick in the ass to truly push forward although it still hurts and probably will forever there are times when i start to call or text you only to be abruptly reminded that option is no longer available i'm no longer haunted by your voice but the scab forming from this wound is a scar i wear proudly with honor and your daughter's smile means the world to me PS i love you.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13030300 Previous topic | Next topic