Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13024300

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri May-20-16 10:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs

this month has been crazy!

my level of dont give a f*ckness is ON FLEEK

i just want to build housing, DJ parties, help my friends reach their goals and fall in love
i got three of the four lol

my tattoo is in that gross healing stage which sucks. it peeks out quite a bit in my work clothes. my boss noticed lol. i might be meeting my mom later too so she's not going to be thrilled but again, don't care. it's beautiful!

makossa is next weekend and it was not easy to get a space. it's depressing at this point but we still gonna do it. we also have a food vendor that's going to knock y'all socks off.

today i'm going to try and enjoy this weather on a rooftop w/ some homies

tomorrow i'm spinning a rooftop party at Output(!) too bad it's gonna rain LOL

sunday i have a double coop shift and working on some DJ things

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
this weekend I'm doing absolutely nothing...
May 20th 2016
he's gone drag you down to the gutter with him (c) sparkle's mama
May 20th 2016

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri May-20-16 10:46 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "this weekend I'm doing absolutely nothing..."
In response to Reply # 0

I think 🙄

scout
Charter member
44572 posts
Fri May-20-16 04:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "he's gone drag you down to the gutter with him (c) sparkle's mama"
In response to Reply # 0

so this dude my friend and i used to refer to as my Satin Struthers reappeared recently sober as a judge and allegedly clean as a whistle, too. i was genuinely happy for him and i let him know. but i think he wants to try to rekindle what we briefly had because he invited me to dinner. he was cool back then, fun (wonder what part was the alcohol, the drugs, and what part was the real him. i didn't stick around long enough to find out) but i actually just want to be left alone. I haven't stretched out good, meditated on shit in a while, so I have to figure out a way to explain this without him thinking it's him and really not me. It's really me, though. i think. but it's crazy how we used to think of him as Satin Struthers.

going to see fant and ant tonight!!! Fantasia and Anthony Hamilton finna cut.UP! and I will too. I plan to be hoarser than a frog tomorrow morning. Before that, 9 of us are going to dinner and some of us will be tipsy. Then tomorrow is another big day
I've also been getting excited about my fall trip to Rome, Florence, and Paris. Just found out I'll be in Paris during Sleepless Nights/White Night. Positivity all around.
Have a wonderful weekend, y'all

hello, lover.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13024300 Previous topic | Next topic