Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12977913

Subject: "What was your 1st/last post on okp about? And sum up the in between" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Tue Feb-23-16 11:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What was your 1st/last post on okp about? And sum up the in between"

Ive been here since 2009. I still remember my first post. I just met a guy who i found out was recently released. I got mad replies. Mainly folks telling me dont persue or invest in it. I did. And so my persona of a hardhead was formed.

My last post i think it was about the show superstore

Meanwhile i left that dude he got locked back up. He had taught me to fish and thats how i met the next guy. We have two children. Going to the jop sometime this year to make it official. Reception next year with my band.

The kids are awesome. I learned why settling is bad. I learned how to heal. For me it was finally finding someone i wanted to procreate with.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I think that's the best story ever.
Feb 24th 2016
It has been relation-Shits and Giggles, believe me.
Feb 24th 2016
I think my first post was about Benzino when he shit on the Roots
Feb 24th 2016
Is that the lesson post where Zino logged on, started dissing,
Feb 24th 2016
In between?
Feb 24th 2016
      Oh, I missed that part
Feb 24th 2016
I been in my wave for like 20 yrs straight (c)...
Feb 24th 2016
First post....shit...probably a poll about nothing. It was 14 years ago....
Feb 24th 2016
who knows....i was probably high when I posted it....
Feb 24th 2016
"I learned why settling is bad."
Feb 24th 2016
I hate you "remember everything"
Feb 24th 2016
Dan Dickau/Watches
Feb 24th 2016
RE: What was your 1st/last post on okp about? And sum up the in between
Feb 24th 2016

Mansa Musa
Member since Feb 16th 2009
382 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 12:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I think that's the best story ever."
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds like things worked out. That's great.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 12:47 AM

5. "It has been relation-Shits and Giggles, believe me."
In response to Reply # 1

But i learned so much. And i understand now what i didn't then... That i was on a path. And i really did know what i was doing.
... Oh, and i sing too!

CaptNish
Member since Mar 09th 2004
14495 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 12:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "I think my first post was about Benzino when he shit on the Roots"
In response to Reply # 0

....for backing em.

I (sadly) think I posted a 16 bar diss response about defending them that someone said was "dope," and that was enough to make me keep coming back lol.

My last post was about Joseph Fiennes playing MJ. So I mean, still not adding anything of merit lol

_
Yo! That’s My Jawn: The Podcast - Available Now!
http://linktr.ee/yothatsmyjawn

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 12:26 AM

3. "Is that the lesson post where Zino logged on, started dissing,"
In response to Reply # 2

and got banned?

Dude found out about OKP logged on and started dissing the Roots or some crazy shit. Couldn't have been Zino because, allegedly, he's a direct conflict type of person.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 12:44 AM

4. "In between?"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Feb-24-16 12:45 AM by godleeluv

?

CaptNish
Member since Mar 09th 2004
14495 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 05:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "Oh, I missed that part"
In response to Reply # 4

In between, there were many a good night. I used to love live posting during award shows. Now I mostly PTP it up and post Tonight Show suggestions. Ooh, speaking of which, I better do that.

_
Yo! That’s My Jawn: The Podcast - Available Now!
http://linktr.ee/yothatsmyjawn

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 09:39 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "I been in my wave for like 20 yrs straight (c)..."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-24-16 09:54 AM by Trinity444

i can't remember my first...
it was a lot different
folks have disappeared
you would have thought they'd be here forever tho
suckas lol

I often wonder if folks remember when I first started here...

poetx once said I was crazy lol

Lardlad95
Member since Jul 31st 2002
66340 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 09:46 AM

7. "First post....shit...probably a poll about nothing. It was 14 years ago...."
In response to Reply # 0

Last post...pretty sure it was a poll about colonization...Damn full circle...

Uh in between....High school, college, now I've got a decent job, might apply to grad school, might not, and my girlfriend might move in with me in a few months...so yeah I think standard American life so far.

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 10:09 AM

8. "who knows....i was probably high when I posted it...."
In response to Reply # 0

"Get ready..for your blessing..."

Hitokiri
Charter member
22108 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 11:19 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. ""I learned why settling is bad.""
In response to Reply # 0

Did you though?
Because you spent years talking about how ol boy wasn't the one, and you needed to leave him, and i think you did leave him a few times... and now ya'll are two kids deep and getting married.

If that ain't settl...
nvm.

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

JellyBean
Charter member
16875 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 01:55 PM

10. "I hate you "remember everything""
In response to Reply # 9
Wed Feb-24-16 01:55 PM by JellyBean

muthafuckas lol

I mean damn!

"Holier than thou never sits well with me."(c)janey

"OKP spends way too much time looking for ways to be offended." ~legsdiamond

http://twitter.com/jeleighbean

bigkarma
Charter member
7859 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 02:28 PM

11. "Dan Dickau/Watches"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-24-16 02:34 PM by bigkarma

Back in 2002, the Atlanta Hawks drafted Dan Dickau out of Gonzaga. All the sports commentators were comparing his game to Steve Kerr. I asked a question in OK Sports on why we only compare white players to other white players? And, why can't we say a Black player plays like Larry Bird? I remember it lead to a pretty spirited debate, so I continued to post in Sports on a regular. It took me another year or so to find my way over to any other boards.

Yesterday, I shared a link to cheap G-Shocks in the watches post.

MeshaMeesh
Member since Jan 06th 2014
842 posts
Wed Feb-24-16 08:50 PM

13. "RE: What was your 1st/last post on okp about? And sum up the in between"
In response to Reply # 0

My 1st post was thru my 2nd account, Meshaboo94. My first account was Meshaboo but idk what the frick happened, and I didn't write no poasts under that... so for some reason I created a 2nd account.

The first post was from 2011, when I was probably 16 but I can't find it via the search. Or maybe I was just a lurker for a year.

But the first post I can actually see I did on here was from 2012, when I was 17/18 and I was asking for help on creating an alias for my "career" in the "music industry". I was about to go to college and was so excited to get into producing that following year (since then, I'm a struggling senior who hates this music major and I still haven't even tried producing, really. f this!!) haha I was still typin lyk dis on dat kinda post lolz.

I stopped using in 2013 because I think I wanted to change my username and was having problems. I also wanted to change my password, but this was during the time the password retrieval system wasn't working on here.

The first post i made with this account was just me asking for help with ID'ing a song, back in 2014 or maybe late 2013.

In between posts were me ranting on pop music, asking more help with id'ing songs, asking random questions about artists and albums and rankings, etc. Generic music stuff coming from a young sis who was genuinely curious about this genre and culture I became obsessed with

The last post I made (Jan 6) was me asking about an app or forum I could use to rant that wasn't Whisper. I ended up using Reddit.. the post kinda backfired because no one was understanding what i was asking for but whatevs.

https://twitter.com/MeeshUniVerSoul
https://instagram.com/soul.con.fusion/

"She was on that tip about stoppin' the violence
About my people she was teachin' me
By not preaching to me, but speaking to me
In a method that was leisurely"

Lobby General Discussion topic #12977913 Previous topic | Next topic