Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12977836

Subject: "Taxes done, medical claims done..." Previous topic | Next topic
Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Tue Feb-23-16 07:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Taxes done, medical claims done..."

Ahhhhhhhh.

The peace of knowing you got a shit load of money coming through in the coming days.

I'm at peace because our taxes are done. But, next year is going to be a bitch because we have to claim our NC house as rental property. FUCK!!!!!! At least we refinanced and will be getting a nice chunk of change each month from our renters.

I don't mind doing our taxes. I actually get joy out of doing so. But, don't ask me to do anyone else. I hate that shit. Especially since y'all want it for da free. Fuck that! Pay me!!!!

The thing is that its sooooo easy to do them yourself. Unless you have a business, why in the fuck wouldn't you. Especially since the software out there makes that shit so easy.

Well...I'm going to sit here and watch MSNBC and the mindfuck that is coming regarding the republican party. I swear...if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, I have absolutely no faith in our country. Seriously. This idiot hasn't given any inkling of doing ANYTHING for this country. And people are voting for him. For REAL?! WTF!!!!

The democrats have a far easier fair. Either Hilldog or the Bern, its cool. But, I am so excited that Spike is feeling the Bern. And, so is Danny Glover. LOL!!!!

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12977836 Previous topic | Next topic