Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12975634

Subject: "POTUS: Vamonos a Cuba! " Previous topic | Next topic
j.
Member since Feb 24th 2009
3819 posts
Thu Feb-18-16 09:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"POTUS: Vamonos a Cuba! "

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article60974692.html

Hear that? that's the sound of Rubio, Cruz, Lehtinen, and the other dinosaurs shrieking and tweeting from their made in China smartphones about "communist oppression," "human rights," and "rewarding tyrants"

A few Jurassics will protest in front of Versailles in Little Havana (FYI: Little Havana is no longer a Cuban neighborhood. Mostly Hondurans and Nicaraguans live there now). But the new generation in Miami is ready to move on.

Obama in Cuba = Nixon in China

Also on deck is POTUS going to Vietnam, which is a giant FUCK YOU to the republican chicken hawks who draft dodged.

The only thing left to do on Obama's fuck you tour is visit the west bank or Gaza.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
this great.
Feb 18th 2016
the energy will be bananas
Feb 19th 2016

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Thu Feb-18-16 09:15 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "this great."
In response to Reply # 0

fuck you.

rawsouthpaw
Charter member
15496 posts
Fri Feb-19-16 07:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "the energy will be bananas"
In response to Reply # 0

i was there for a month last summer and people cheered obama when i told them i was from the US.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12975634 Previous topic | Next topic