Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12957280

Subject: "Video from my bands performance is out" Previous topic | Next topic
Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20756 posts
Thu Jan-14-16 04:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Video from my bands performance is out"

Well they edited the first song we performed on the show, the rest and the interview should hopefully be dropping soon

https://youtu.be/ZwZbTM03eME

let me know what you think

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
keep growin'...
Jan 14th 2016
RE: keep growin'...
Jan 14th 2016
      that's dope....I really like it and want to hear more from them...
Jan 15th 2016
very nice!!!
Jan 14th 2016
Which one are you?
Jan 14th 2016
The guy behind the glass that u can't see lol
Jan 15th 2016
#i'mafan good stuff!
Jan 15th 2016
Dope!!! Can't wait to hear more!
Jan 15th 2016

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Thu Jan-14-16 06:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "keep growin'..."
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Jan-14-16 06:28 PM by CyrenYoung

..i like the approach you've taken with your artist.

*flashlight is an incredible effort. i know its early, but there's a lot of promise/potential.

can we get a bit more info on wilde and their origins/path?

please continue updating us so we can continue to supporting their efforts.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Heinz
20756 posts
Thu Jan-14-16 08:28 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: keep growin'..."
In response to Reply # 1
Thu Jan-14-16 08:29 PM by Heinz

>..i like the approach you've taken with your artist.
>
>*flashlight is an incredible effort. i know its early, but
>there's a lot of promise/potential.

Thanks man I really appreciate the love. Definitely worked super hard on getting this together and developing them and i think we are only at 40% of our potential right now. Can't wait to see whats ahead for them

>can we get a bit more info on wilde and their origins/path?
>

Well I've known Brandon (white dude) since 9th grade and he was always in music and in different bands. I met Giselle through her twin sister when we traveled to BK on a group trip years ago. She showed me her sisters music and I was blown away at the potential. This was around the time she was starting to find herself personally and musically. She started out at The Remix Project recording with 40, but doing R&B stuff. She got older and realized that wasn't really her thing, she was more indie, folk, electropop. So when I first heard her music it was when she was doing folk music and it was really good. Her band sucked but I saw the potential so i Just kept that mental note that when the chance was right that I would work with her. Finally got the chance when that band broke up and I told her to come thru to Brandon's studio to try some stuff. This is when I started to put the band together. Brandon was already work with Nyra who used to write and produce under Cirkut's (Dr Luke producer) studio out here. But after that fell thru he was starting to work with Brandon. Brandon brought him thru to try some stuff out and it started to come together. I went from making it a solo project to a band real quick, mostly because that solo female game is too hard. A band of this dynamic wasn't out there and I knew how to make it more than just a cool new indie band. So thats basically how it happened.

A lot of the recording happened in the same house Brandons mom was suffering from cancer. Thats a huge reason why I'm putting so much energy into this, not only do I believe in the ceiling of this band more than anything i've ever worked on, I didnt want the time away from his mom being a waste. I mean it was good for him regardless to be able to escape from his reality or what was going on two floors up cause it just kept him busy. But this shit has so much potential. I honestly believe it can be a game changer with the right exposure and the more development.

>please continue updating us so we can continue to supporting
>their efforts.
>

Definitely. I'm not stopping till we are on the Tonight Show having ?uest and them playing with us. Super hungry.

Seven
Member since Dec 11th 2004
10708 posts
Fri Jan-15-16 08:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "that's dope....I really like it and want to hear more from them..."
In response to Reply # 3

....keep pushing, man. salute

c71
Member since Jan 15th 2008
13926 posts
Thu Jan-14-16 06:35 PM

2. "very nice!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

yes

DJPoke
Member since May 14th 2008
1285 posts
Thu Jan-14-16 10:57 PM

4. "Which one are you? "
In response to Reply # 0

Heinz
20756 posts
Fri Jan-15-16 01:58 AM

5. "The guy behind the glass that u can't see lol "
In response to Reply # 4

Cause I manage them

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44604 posts
Fri Jan-15-16 07:19 AM

6. "#i'mafan good stuff!"
In response to Reply # 0

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Fri Jan-15-16 09:29 AM

8. "Dope!!! Can't wait to hear more!"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

Lobby General Discussion topic #12957280 Previous topic | Next topic