Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12938773

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Dec-04-15 10:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs and to Mrs __. speedy recovery. we love you.

man, listen, send one up for your girl. something majorly wrong went down yesterday that can impact my workload and it was compounded by an email server breakdown. . there's a tiny chance for redemption. i hope i get it.

despite that, a family is moving into their new home this weekend because of us . the non profit life is hard. you get pummeled with loses but the little wins are like tiny balms

DJ gigs drying up for the year but i need to get this podcast going and a new mix together so this is a sign!

but i did spin a short set nearby last night to a very happy customer

i found comfort in that because yesterday might have been the worst day of my (day job) career. i at least went to bed comforted so i could rest and come back here today and keep going.

today i'm gonna see my parents
tomorrow is friendsgiving
sunday is mine

have a great one y'all

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
corporate holiday party tonight.
Dec 04th 2015

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Fri Dec-04-15 11:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "corporate holiday party tonight."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Dec-04-15 11:53 AM by atruhead

I hope to catch a Chiraq matinee this weekend just to see how bad it is

holiday pay and overtime will be nice on my next check

I need to work on a lot of creative things, stay in the gym and get rid of the one thing hindering my personal growth

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12938773 Previous topic | Next topic