Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12933516

Subject: "should non medical or considered imporant operations be closed for than..." Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sun Nov-22-15 10:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: should non medical or considered imporant operations be closed for than..."

wallmart,target and other greedy jive turkeys are opened up for thanksgiving and how you feel about that? i think its wrong.

i feel people should be at the crib eating a turkey or a tofurkey. not being running around with Jive turkeys working.

whatca say?

Poll result (4 votes)
yes (1 votes)Vote
no (0 votes)Vote
torn between (0 votes)Vote
everybody should be having a turkey and not being worked like a turkey (3 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Thankstaking isn't significant to everyone
Nov 23rd 2015

Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Mon Nov-23-15 04:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Thankstaking isn't significant to everyone"
In response to Reply # 0

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12933516 Previous topic | Next topic